Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:11 am
E3 2009 is kicking off today.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:22 am
The Beatles Rockband intro.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Syumerrt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:01 am
Hmm, it kicked off yesterday actually, or you may be in a different time zone, but now all I'm itching to see is the live coverage...not much of a Nintendo fan, and I don't have a PS3...and today is Sony and Nintendo, followed by live coverage and a rerun of the microsoft conference, on live coverage I'm wanting to see some more Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age: Origins, especially Origins....please for the love of god show some more gameplay for the consoles, all I've seen so far is the PC gameplay and that's just barely. The new KOTOR based Star Wars MMO sounds pretty good to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:03 am
Lt. Brookman
eek Wow.  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:24 am
Lego Rock Band

nuff said  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:38 am
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
eek Wow.
This might mean that the band is coming back together, maybe we can squeeze you in as lead guitarist? wink  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:35 am
Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
eek Wow.
This might mean that the band is coming back together, maybe we can squeeze you in as lead guitarist? wink
I just have one requirement: booze. I need a little liquid courage or else I won't play as good as I ought to. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:33 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
eek Wow.
I just have one requirement: booze. I need a little liquid courage or else I won't play as good as I ought to. sweatdrop
You'll be in good hands then as these games usually get better when people let loose. sweatdrop  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:15 pm
Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
eek Wow.
You'll be in good hands then as these games usually get better when people let loose. sweatdrop
I take it then that you've also played a fair share of Rock Band? whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:14 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
eek Wow.
I am a bass player for life I guess. I play in my brother's band "Colosmo" and in the girls band "Da Real Pin-upz".  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:40 am
The Point Overlook (F3 DLC) trailer has been released, where it is shown that you will face off against mutant (or inbred) hillbillies with a double-barrel shotgun.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-fallout-3/50279

edit.

And here are the yokels locals:

http://xbox360media.gamespy.com/xbox360/image/article/989/989654/fallout-3-point-lookout-20090602030031165.jpg

http://xbox360media.gamespy.com/xbox360/image/article/989/989654/fallout-3-point-lookout-20090602030038868.jpg

http://xbox360media.gamespy.com/xbox360/image/article/989/989654/fallout-3-point-lookout-20090602030035525.jpg  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:36 am

Well, it would certainly appear that not even the post-apocalypse can kill off the hillrods. That last linked pic...honestly, the guy on the right has no right to not have his malformed head blown off.

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:09 am
Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
I am a bass player for life I guess. I play in my brother's band "Colosmo" and in the girls band "Da Real Pin-upz".
I've played guitar a few times and I've done the vocals for a few songs. Less said about that the better. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:33 am
Lt. Brookman
WOW. eek burning_eyes We are so going to get that one and do drugs to get in the mood.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games