Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:59 am

Pukumon was furious he was a Mega and could only go to Ult., '' Somebody go beat it up so we can get some hints or i'll beat you up! ''. Pukumon was inraged and started shaking the boat as if a tsunami had passed.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:07 am

(Enter Kiryu and Nene)
Kiryu and Miragegaogamon arrive with little energy and start to get in the black boat anf faint hoping somebody rescues them before they get destroyed.

levelnight20

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:25 am

Kyo loved the wind blowing through his hair, The smell of the salt from the sea it took his mind from the horror that happened at Driver City.
He looked at the map of the Sea.
"I think this whirlpool might be caused by the memory's power." He said.
Kinko tugged on Kyo's pant leg.
"But the only memory that could manipulate the water in that way would be the Deep Saver memory" He said from behind Kyo's leg.
Admittedly Kinko was still scared of Kiro form his first encounter at the Dark Pit.
"Maybe But I have a feeling" Kyo said
"Lets go to 5D!" kyo cheered
"But be prepared the waters will get rough" he warned the rest of the crew.

6D->5D
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:48 pm

Alter looked back to see Kirashimu appear with his digimon. "Ah, the chosen one of four. How nice to see you... Where is the other, Marcus... He never replied to my message." Alter shook his head and looked up to Angewomon. "Ruby, do you see something?" He would move towards the crows nest where Ruby was.

The angelic digimon would point to an object that was in the water near them. "There." she would start, "There is a digimon in the water. It doesn't seem to notice us yet, maybe we can have the jump on it!" she said jokingly.

Cross the Angemon looked up from the stirring wheel, "Ruby?! I believe you've been spending a little to much time with Six..." He shook his head and went back to stirring. "So what do you want to do?"

Alter moved climbed back down and then made his way towards the ships front, stroking the wooden rail of the ship. "Let's see what we can find out from him."

((Sorry, I meant A3, but you already knew that >.>))

DTI TourneyProctor

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Alex grabs the side of the boat while it shakes wildly, and looks from Seadramon, to up at Ghoulmon and sadly shrugs his shoulders.
"Ghoulmon doesn't have a Champion state to speak of either."
Ghoulmon ignores the situation with his usual arrogance, believing that fighting with a Seadramon was beneath him anyway.
"Uh"(indicating Christian) "Do you have a champion level digimon? Please say you do."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:25 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kiro sighed. "Well don't worry man itf it will be treacherous...then I'll make Apalala digivolve or use DynamoPlug to support the boat underwater....." Kiro sits down where he is and took out his Storm Blades and started to sharpen them.

KiroMishima
Crew

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:52 pm

(Enter Susanoomon)
As the two tamers got there the de-merged from each other.
"Well see you Lance I have to go look for my team."Kaizer then ran in the direction he was originally before he got the message. As Kaizer was walking he saw the spirit's boat out in the ocean. So Kaizer did the only thing he could think of.
"Well it seems I have to swim for it."
Kaizer started to swim to the boat. As Kaizer swam nothing happened until he finally caught to the boat.
"Whats*Breath*up guys."
Kaizer then jumped on the boat with the other Spirit's.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:02 pm

Lance starts to blink as he sees Pukumon terorizing the boat, '' Why did I let him out... '' Lance face palms himself and Pukumon vanishs, '' Blackgargomon materialize. ''. A Blackgargomon named Ace appers and grabs a rocket.

'' So where is our target? ''.

'' You see that boat, I want you to grapple onto it and get us abord. ''.

'' I'e I captain. ''. Blackgargomon uses a grappling hook and gets on the boat with Lance.

'' Dig I miss anything? ''. Lance stares at the Seadramon, '' Me and Ace here can handle him you guys just get ready to turn this ship! ''. Blackgargomon starts firing bullets at Seadramon like there is no tommorow.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:33 pm

User Image

You must choose which direction to go to after I post what occured in your last area. If something happened, you may choose to ingore it unless stated otherwise. You must find the boss of the area and claim the memory. On your way you may encounter distressed digimon who may give you clues in exchange for help, or digimon that would love a battle. If you are within one area from another team, you may attack them. Any person in the group can choose to move the boat. Please designate where you are moving to using the coordinates.
Knights: D2
Spirits: D5
Great Angels: A3
Black S: Unaligned people that are currently not following a group (if any)

The Seadramon roared and lauched itself into the air at the Black Gargomon. It tackled it into the water, also attempting to bite the beast digimon. The Submarimon was a heavy sleeper, it would take a lot to wake him up for interrogating. The Spirits would find a whirlpool approaching, if they wanted to stay on course, they would need great steering. In a slight distance they could make out three large snake like shapes, but the question was, would the wirlpool steer them off track.

[One Spirit, roll two six-sided dice. You must get two even numbers to stay on course to the next area. IF not, you will be steered off toa random edge of the map.]
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Ace was dragged into the water only to grab onto Seadramon, '' Mutate now! Ankylomon awaken! ''. Blackgargomon is now starting to get heavier and starts to morph into a Ankylomon sending Seadramon to the bottem with Ankylomon unable to escape. Ankylomon starts to fling Seadramon back and forth keeping him in his tail about to run out of oxygen if he dosen't rap up quick.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:50 pm

The Seadramon wiggled a bit, but he could endure much longer than this Ankylomon underwater, after he was made for the sea. The Seadramon started trying to bite the Ankylomon, knowing it's opponent would run out of air before it.
KiroMishima rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:54 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

Kiro sow that the whirlpool was raging so Kiro went to Kinko and said. "Kinko! please put a tight grip on the steering wheel! If we don't we might be in for a bind!" Kiro then went to the poop-deck where he then got some life vests if needed.

KiroMishima
Crew

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:59 pm

User Image

You must choose which direction to go to after I post what occured in your last area. If something happened, you may choose to ingore it unless stated otherwise. You must find the boss of the area and claim the memory. On your way you may encounter distressed digimon who may give you clues in exchange for help, or digimon that would love a battle. If you are within one area from another team, you may attack them. Any person in the group can choose to move the boat. Please designate where you are moving to using the coordinates.
Knights: D2
Spirits: A6
Great Angels: A3
Black S: Unaligned people that are currently not following a group (if any)

The whirlpool spun the spirits off course. They ended up in a completely new area, now the question was, which way was the whirlpool?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:11 pm

Ankylomon knew that if he Digivolved into Meteormon he could save hhimself, but decided to take out Seadramon quick. Ankylomon throws Seadramon on the floor and body slams him leaving Ankylomon out of breathe, '' It's been too long! '' Lance jumps in the water and tries to find Ankylomon only to lose sight of him losing breathe and fainting.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Alex holds on tightly as the boat shakes from the battle.
"Darn it!"
As the two digimon go underwater, Alex breathes a sigh of relief.
"Is Ankylomon going to be alright?"
Just then, Lance jumps into the water, with a splash.
Alex stares frozen in shock for a moment, then shakes himself out of it.
"Oh god, suicide!"
Alex rushes to the side of the boat and searches the water for Lance.
"I-I don't see him! Ghoulmon, dive down and see what you can find."
Ghoulmon, above the boat ponders this order for a time, as if he is seriously thinking about turning it down. He then, suddenly plunges into the water with a resounding splash that covers Alex with water.
Alex is angry at Ghoulmon's prank. This is not time for joking around.
"Ghoulmon, that wasn't funny!"
Ghoulmon, under the boat, searches for Lance, and the two fighting digimon. He searches with all three of his eyes until he comes upon Lance's limp form floating I the water. Ghoulmon attempts to grab Lance and pull him to safety.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games