Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:10 pm

damn it i think i'm infected with the virus.
*Tamake falls over and sees a digimon like creature squirming on the ground*
what the hell is that. A homonculi.
*Tamake attempts to get up and move the boulder on top of the creature*
(in horror) its... its an angemon
you have to run
NO i won't leave you *Tamake says this only after realizing that the digimon is horrably mutilated, (missing half its face, leg gone arm missing)*
wha...what happened
you have to run (he repeted)
*Tamake watched in horror as the digimon turned to digidust and its egg disappeared*
(bump-bump) *tamake's heart skips a beat*
Damn it I can't die now, my work will be in vain
*collapses (dead?)*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:11 pm

Domon looked at Gin when Deputymon pointed the gun at him.He was surprised that Gin just smiled.Gin looked at Domon,"What's the matter Domon?"Domon looked at him."How come you were just smiling?"Gin just looked at him."Was I suppose to be scared someone should of told me that."

gstyle818

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:14 pm

((greem had to go but e said for me to finish the mission))
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:14 pm

((k))

"You... You're not...? But... my sensors..." The digimon looked up, confused, and then began to look all around him. After about a minute of this, he then looked down at the dirt, where his hands had collapsed.

"Is it... did I get... was I really...?" A single tear appeared at the corner of his eye. He looked up at the tamer now standing over him. "....I think I have made a horrible mistake..."

iDragow

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:15 pm

(yo i am kinda dieing so if anyone would help)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:17 pm

((...how is anyone supposed to know that you're dieing? I thought you were still up on the roofs, where no one but epic is, and he's kinda not posting right now...))

iDragow

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:20 pm

flame_leopard
((...how is anyone supposed to know that you're dieing? I thought you were still up on the roofs, where no one but epic is, and he's kinda not posting right now...))

(i was never on the roofs and others were around when i last fainted EXCEPT RIGHT NOW I AM DYING. and if thats the case why hasn't anyone come looking for us yet)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:23 pm

Saren looked down at teh deputymon, "Mistake? what mistake? What have you done..?" Saren said in a slightly interested voice, that didn't diffre mcuh from his normal cold, distant, mono-tone voice.. Saren had no idea what the deputymon was talking about in this moment. Saren thought about helping teh digi up to his feet, but the digimonw as infected and he didn't want to catch it; hence the 1ft of distance he had put between them..

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

iDragow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:36 pm

Once more the head of the cowboy-themed digimon hung. "It's the same reason you and your friend are here. I've been attacking innocent digimon, because my scanners are saying that they are infected with a strange disease that is highly contagious. Which is what they're saying about you two..."

He looked up at the tamer once again. "I suppose I should have been curious as to what was going on when the Numemon confronted me, and confirmed what the scanners were saying about the residents. If anything was likely to get an infection, it would be the Numemon, what with their love of garbage and disgusting hygiene habits..."

An audible sniff could be heard from the digimon, and a tear once more formed in his round yellow eye. "Thank you, tamers, for telling me what I've been doing. I think I need to go see someone at the hospital now. Excuse me..."

With a slumped, defeated look, the digimon lifted itself up onto its feet, and slowly made his way off of main street, heading west.

System Message
Tigerx81 and greem have defeated Deputymon!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

System Message
End of Resistance Mission 2

Mission Results: Deputymon was stopped and the area was protected!

Mission Status: Success!!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:38 pm

SAren nodded his head twords teh deputymon confirming the deputy's intentions. Saren than looked around and focused back on Kaito.." I suggest we go back...KAito.." Saren said this as the wind picked up flwoing his hair to his left..

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

gstyle818

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:40 pm

Gin looked at Saren."So where are you guys going?"He asked curiously.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:24 pm

(o-o I thought it was a name not meaning sensei or something. XD )
Sheriti continued to wonder the streets along with skullbarukimon. It really seemed like they were beggining to loose their tracks in finding the digimon geremon suggested.

Im Windspirit

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:35 pm

Henry walked through the streets, alone. The freezing cold air dashed across his face, Hikari followed behind him, as they traveled through the remains of Drive City. There was nothing there, nothing but rumble and trash. The streets flooded with trash and rocks, broken buildings.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:58 pm

As Sheriti continued she noticed a friend of hers or a person she had known for the past few days. “Henry?” She called out in curiosity unsure that she might mistake him for another. The Skullbarukimon snorted seeing the two once again. “What are you calling him for? You know him?” He asked out of curiosity. Sheriti nodded but then stopped, “I’m not sure it’s him though….”

Im Windspirit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:52 am

Jelloish Pudding
"Ya I guess so let me guess your digimon is a pig just like mine?" Matt looked at agumon then gummimon who was liking he chops "well we really just got to this place and I been looking for someone one to talk to besides gummimon anyways about this device what is this" Matt was still holding his digivice in his hand "Gummimon knows nothing about it"

Gummimon jumped onto agumon's head "I still think it is a crappy present from the phone company since you got no more minutes left" Gummimon was liking all the rice of his chops still hungry for more food "Hey matt you going to eat your rice" Gummimon stuck out his tongue hoping for more food

Rebecca looked at the digivice,"Thats a digivice, They summon digimon." She took out hers and showed it to him,"They also help your digimon digivolve." She said aloud.
Agumon glared at Matt,"I'm no pig," He said crossing his arms.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games