Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Isamu rolled in past the "Recpetion desk and continued farther into the city.
"You may leave your vehicle here, it shall be here when you return for it."
"Alright Andromon, So do you know anywhere where I could learn a bit mroe about this?" Isamu asked brandishing his Digivice
"If anyone would know it would be the Archive Master, Datamon."
"Where can we find him?"
"The Archives."
"Really? The Archive Master is at the Archives? I never would have guessed!" Veemon said
"Hush Veemon! Where are the Archives?" Isamu asked
Andromon touched Isamu's Digivice and it began to beep, after a short time a circle with an arrow appeared above the screen pointing north north west.
"Follow that and you will find the Archives. I must leave you now and go back to the canyon Farewell."
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:12 pm

He jumped out from under the quad "You 'aint leaving without us!" "Yeah!"

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:27 pm

(Uh.... no idea on BlackOmnimon's purpose... so... )
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Black Omnimon chuckled, as he was sent backwards into the air. "Why....why would I tell you my purpose....? Such stupid tamers, and their idiotic bonds....they can't stand up to true power...Then, if so, then what is going on...? Their power more than matches mine, yet I don't have a tamer to hold me back...." Black Omnimon muttered to himself. "No matter. I'll kill you now, and END THIS!" He yelled while lunging once again. This time, he held his ground, and the two Omnimon stood deadlocked, swinging at each other, each parrying the others attack, like it was a dance.

Omnimon saw an opening in one of the swings that Black Omnimon made, and uppercut right into his armor, knocking him upwards. "One mistake, Black Omnimon....that was all it took." Omnimon said, holding him in the air by the hole in his armor.

"You...YOU DAMNED DIGIMON!" Black Omnimon screamed out. "You know nothing of feelings....you just slave behind your tamers like some tool!" He yelled out, in pure frustration.

Omnimon sighed, and held up his Garuru Cannon. "Your soul.....it seems so disturbed....it's like you only wanted to die this whole time...Poor soul." Omnimon said, almost compassionately.

"...Heh...." Black Omnimon chuckled. "You....you and your digimon, tamer....you'll never defeat the darkness of this world. I may have fallen here, but you'll never defeat those of whom I serve. Your 'Holy War' will never end, unless you and all your angels die......impudent tame-"

That was all he could say, before he was blasted through the core, being instantly deleted. "Poor soul...." The MetalGarurumon half of Omnimon muttered as they split apart, landing as Order and Metal Garurumon on the building. A red glow formed in Richter's digivice, and he recognized it as Order's data. This would enable him to form Omnimon at any time. He assumed that Leto had gotten Metal Garurumon's, so he lifted off on Metal Garurumon, putting all other digimon in his digivice.

"Leto...." Richter said. "Despite your threats to kill me, and this world...I can't help myself but to feel kind of envious of your constant state of ignorance....what it must be like to never even be conscious of what others demand...I wish I could be in that world sometime, just to see what it is like..." Richter sighed out, as he turned around. Even though he thought he muttered to himself, Leto would've actually been able to hear this, had he listened. "looks like you were right....Nagato." Richter said as he flew off into the sky, leaving for the Vaccine Sentinel Tower.

(Exit, Richter, to V.S.T.)

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Draco_Lord rolled 3 10-sided dice: 3, 3, 1 Total: 7 (3-30)

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:28 am

Leto was prepared to argue with Richter, but he was half right. He had no idea what was going on in this world yet, all he knew was what he was and all he was adventure, battling, and fun. Also nothing serious had happened yet. As Leto thought all this Richter managed to get away from me. "Hmm..." Leto turned to watch Chaos, to see what was happening over there.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:41 am

Nero no longer cared about anything else, the data here in this one room was impossible to comprehend. If only he could translate it, he thought momentarily. Suddenly his laptop crashed and Nero understood immediately what had happened. The data had overwhelmed his laptop, this had taken him a bit by surprised. It was one of the best computers on the market. Quickly he compressed the data and put it on a backup core before dumping the now useless computer. He was about to open the door when another heiroglyph caught his eye. It was four digimon that looked different from the rest. Surprisingly there was a word written in english he read it aloud,"Sovereigns." He stood there wondering what it meant for a moment before he left muttering something about more research.

Blackwargreymon shuddered for a moment pausing the fight. He turned around just to be hit behind by a seasladramon. Rasen who was riding on the digimons back jumped off and landed on the unexpecting blackwargreymon absorbing him into his digivice. Unfortunately blackwargreymon who had been floating in midair and holding Rasen up was gone. "Shii-" He mumbled as he fell towards the ground.

Rasenshurikennero

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:52 pm

Chaos was shocked as Rasen and his seasladramon suddenly interfered with his battle. He grinned as he watched Rasen fall to the ground. "Serves him right." he says to himself as he watches his tamer run back to check on them.

Leto came back, missing Rasen returning BlackWarGreymon into his digivice, and saw only Chaos, Seasladramon, and Rase. "So that went well." He said, smiling a little. "Did you find what you were looking for?"
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:52 pm

Rasen shouted as he fell onto a pile of junk technology. It sounded something like,"I'm okay my face broke my fall." Seasladramon turned to the blackwargreymon,"Thats how you thank the tamer that just saved your tail..?" A disembodied voice rose up from the junk pile,"Naw it's fine really!"

Rasenshurikennero

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:01 pm

Choas glared at Seasladramon. "That is how I treat anyone who interferes with my fights. I would have taken him."

Leto grinned at Chaos and Seasladramon. "Great! You are making a friend Chaos."
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:51 pm

Seasladramon sighed,"It's alright, it was funny." Suddenly a rustling came from the pile of junk rasen had landed in. "Can somebody get me out of here, I think I can feel something else moving around." Suddenly he screeched and jumped out of the pile hiding behind seasladrmaon a blackguilmon had just bitten a chunk out of his posterior. "Oh its just a digimon." He exhaled (Anime mushroom style). The digimon waved its claws.

Rasenshurikennero

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:02 pm

Leto ran over towards Rasen. "Aw... a guilmon. I have one, only mine doesn't like biting me, or moving..." Leto said, thinking of Neuro.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Gomamon jealously charged at guilmon,"Hey back off He's my tamer. I'm the only one who gets to bite rasen's butt!" Rasen flicked the digimon to the side. He walked up to the dinosaur like digimon and held his hand out. "Hey I'm rasen, I'm your friend." Guilmon smiled,"Rasen Fwiend!" he growled happily.

Rasenshurikennero

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Leto grinned as he watched the commodity skit happening in front of him, laughing a little. "You must have a fun time with your digimon."
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Rasen smiled briefly,"On to business, now we went here on a hunch. Yet I didn't find much just a room filled with weird heiroglyphs. When I tried to analyze them with my computer it burst in to flames." He was silent for a moment in honor of his fallen computer,"Anyway I don't know what to do have any ideas..?"

Rasenshurikennero

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Leto nodded, thinking for a second. "That is it? Your computer exploded and we are not at a dead end... hmm. Why not look for something that is making the black gear we found."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games