Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukiangel48

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:57 pm

(Kami and Salamon enters from the Grand canyon)

Kami and Sakamon walks and looks around. "Woow, so this is the Gear Savannah." "Its different...""Yup..." says Salamon. "This is an interesting place." Kami and Salamon are star struck.

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:54 pm

Mat and his digimon enter all of them into their rookie forms if they had one and matt being human again and not gallantmon when a agumon stepped infront of him "I have finally found you traitor joining a human and relying on his help to defeat the kiwimon raid you sicken me" Razor stepped infront of the other agumon "Well now look who is talking your squad did nothing but stand back and watch us get pummeled by them your the traitor" Both the agumon tackled each other but razor was kicked off by the other agumon "Razor you know that I am stronger then you give up and besides I can make it to mega level now so I am going to end this now between us, this duel has been going on for so long" Then Agumon digivovled into Greymon but was attacked by geo greymon "You forget slash tamers make us worth while"Razor turned into shinegreymon and picked up slash by the throat and started to crush slash but got kicked back by Slash who moved into wargreymon "nice Job kid but beat this" the two mega digimon charged at each other but was stopped by a stream of data leading to matt digivice turning them both to rookies and adding slash to his team " HA YOU LOSE"

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:35 pm

The two agumon stared at each otheras they turned back into megas along with all matt's other digimon "Training time get ready a get into positions" duftmon threw matt a katana which matt took of his pirate clothing and was back ito his punk clothing "lets go" Wargreymon charged at matt first but attacked empty air then was kicked straight in the face by matt then stumbled back " BE TOUGHER CHARGE AT ME TRY TO KILL ME IF YOU CANT i WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON" Next shinegreymon charged and threw a punch but was slowly being broken by matt and his hand that was glowing orange "TRY HARDER" Matt twist razor's arm more making him go on the ground surrendering "pathetic" gallantmon and duftmon both charged at matt but attacked each other by accident " are the twins going to attack or no?" Rapidmon and antylamon looked at all the mega's who had damage because of matt they just shook their heads and turned into their rookie forms
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:15 pm

Matt looked at his digimon who were rookies now "You two need more training we are going to the great canyon and antylamon and duftmon are going to show you the ropes" Matt and his rookies head off to the great canyon

i3 tails Yagura

Zero Cousland

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:18 pm

Obito Walked through the savanna. It was way hot and him and Agumon were exhasted "Man where is an oasis when you need one" Obito said wiping sweat from his forehead. Obito stopped walking and Agumon bumped into him and fell Over "Hay what gives Obito?" Agumon complained "Agumon get ready, Somethings coming" Obito said as he grabbed his digivice in his left hand and covered his face with that arm and then grabbed his sword hilt with his right hand. Suddenly a monstrous blood curdling roar sounded and a skull greymon appeared infront of them "NONE ShALL PASS" The Skeleton digimon yelled "You sure you wanna ride this train big guy Cause if you do We are gonna take you out" obito And Agumon said one after another "WE'LL SEE" The Skull Greymon yelled and charged, Suddenly it seemed time slowed to a halt as Obito Gripped his digivice and charged at the Greymon and cut a arm bone to the root and jumped back "ARRRRRRRGGGG" the greymon yelled and charged again in more fury however Obito had already done what he had and that was charging his digisoul which was black. Obito slammed it into his Digivice and Then Agumon digivolved "AGUMON WARP DIGIVOLVE TO . . . . METAL GREYMON" And with a flash of his metal Claw Metal Greymon reduced the big bad skull greymon to a digi-egg "to easy" Obito said as Agumon de-digivolved. Then they continued to the east ocean
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:00 am

As Wolf stepped out of the forest and onto the gear savannah he whistled softly before saying to Demidevimon, Give me a heads up if anything comes towards us, I want to play around a bit on some of the gears and get up high enough to have a good view of everything. Demidevimon snickered before saying, Sure, sometimes I forget you still enjoy playing around. Wolf shrugged before saying softly, But so long as my play also has objectives you won't say anything right? The last was said with a grin that showed his teeth before he ran ahead of the flying demidevimon and began looking for a good gear to climb. It was as much exercise as play and he wanted a decent challenge and hopefully to spot the presence Demidevimon had detected.

((Entering gear savannah, formerly in forest.))

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:17 pm

Wolf enjoyed the challenge of climbing the massive gear he had chosen, he had been somewhat limited in his options by the need to be able to easily reach the top of each portion of the gear while standing on the next section down. As such those more than six feet apart were not viable at the moment and he was forced to go up a smaller gear than he would have preferred. Even so he found himself several hundred feet above the ground when he finally reached the pinnacle. He stared out towards the setting sun as Demidevimon flew up and perched on the section of the cog he was leaning against. It seemed it was about time for a serious conversation between them.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:49 pm

Wolf sighed as he turned his eyes to Demidevimon and began speaking, Back in the real world the only thing interesting to me is training but I have an overwhelming feeling that it is not where I belong. I would have fit in better during the fuedal era. I am a fighter and have little use for society as it is today. I want to fight and I want to grow strong. Then I want to bend the world to my will. To do that I will lie, cheat, and manipulate any and everyone I meet during my journey. Just as I told you when we met.

Demidevimon nodded slowly before saying, I am the same though I also have the desire to corrupt all those embracing happiness and living peaceful lives. If it doesn't suit me or is withheld from me why should anyone have it? Because of this I have agreed to be your partner, you have admitted a weakness in your academics but you are a good fighter and tactitian. Work with me and I will protect you from threats in this world if you will grant me power as well. As Demidevimon finished speaking the two looked out towards the moon in silence for a time.

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Finally Wolf broke the silence by saying, Very well, I shall grant you all of my strength if you grant me the same. We will likely need allies along the way though not necessarily humans. We should build a foundation of strength and negotiate with neutral entities for power. Trust isn't natural for either of us but it is needed for our shared goals. No matter what it may seem I am doing, trust me to further our plan with all of my actions. Even if it seems we are losing ground I assure you anything I do will be to advance our cause.

Demidevimon chuckled at Wolf's words before saying softly, As you say, trust isn't in our nature but we need it for our goals so I will trust you if you will trust me. I will gather all the information I can on my side and if possible arrange for allies to join us but while I work on that you should know that there will be a stigma from associating with me. I may seem to abandon you at times but as you say it is for the mission and I will always be present when you need aid. Wolf smirked in response to the words and nodded carefully so as not to unbalance the small digimon standing on his head.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:01 pm

Even as the two confirmed their accord a voice from the side and above echoed out, Oh! Isn't this interesting, perhaps I may join as well? I have a vested interest in gaining control and manipulating others. I'll offer my own expertise if you like. There is no cost so long as I am amused and progress can be made against those that are good aligned. Demidevimon, you don't look very powerful though I know you have stronger forms. Have you attained them yet? If not then perhaps I should act as a bodyguard until your power is on par with my own. What do you two say? Wolf turned to the figure and saw a jester of sorts though the swords on his back were anything but comical as Demidevimon looked surprised into a stunned silence though he held his ground as Wolf was unable to flee effectively from this type of position.

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm

After some thought Wolf said, I'm sorry but I'm new to this world, who are you and are you very strong? Despite his question being directed to the digimon before him it was Demidevimon that answered, This is Piedmon, he is a mega class evil digimon. We haven't talked about this yet but there are several levels of digimon and while I am a rookie my greater form Devimon is a champion. Even beyond champion there is ultimate and at the very top tier mega. So he is basically one of the strongest types of digimon you will see.

Wolf smiled wickedly as he said, In that case there is no question, you are strong and have already overheard us so we would gladly accept you as an ally. The same conditions that apply to us would apply to you, trust that we are working towards a shared goal. Once we accomplish our goals we can decide whether or not we shall remain allies but until that moment we shall not betray our alliance regardless of our natures. Is that sufficient for you? Demidevimon began flapping as he rose off Wolf's head and moved to the side as Piedmon dropped to their level and said, More than sufficient. Let us work well together.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:13 pm

As the three looked at one another and Wolf considered how to advance further Piedmon interrupted by saying, If I may offer some advice, you said you were new to the world, go to network city as you planned and learn about the world so you may begin planning your strategy. I will handle physical negotiations with weaker digimon, and demidevimon should accompany you until he evolves into his next form at the very least. As he is now he may be clever and able to help you slightly but he will be little help in a fight until you are able to digivolve him. Him hiding in your backpack is clever as well but some battle experience would help. I'll watch from a distance of course and step in if things go poorly. The first was said to Wolf before he looked at Demidevimon directly and said, You need to attain the form of Devimon at the very least, once that is done we will have a stronger foundation. The human too will gain strength if he is able to call out your power more readily. Demidevimon nodded to the statement while Wolf spoke up only to say, Call me Wolf. Is the form called Devimon really much stronger than the current form? I admit I've noted that there are some very large digimon that don't seem easy to deal with as we are now but I would like an idea of the power difference.

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:12 pm

Piedmon smiled slightly and said, There is no comparisson between each level of forms. When the form is released you will see. Now, let's go to the ground and you may start heading for Network city. Once you have the knowledge you need we shall speak again. I'll shadow you while you're in the open but you'll be on your own in cities. Let us meet up near the digital ocean next. With that Piedmon gripped Wolf's shoulder and leapt off the top of the gear so that Wolf was carried off with him into a free fall. Demidevimon looped once before diving after the two as the gear rushed past. Wolf despite the situation remained calm and simply waited, if Piedmon was as strong as suggested he would have been able to kill Wolf in a much less dramatic fashion and as such Wolf trusted that this was a test. Just before they reached the ground Piedmon flipped and caught Wolf before setting him down as Demidevimon caught up. Piedmon pointed to the northeast and said, Travel that direction and you will reach the city quickly enough. It is just past that large gear a few miles from here. We will speak again when you depart the city for the ocean. With that Piedmon seemed to disappear and Wolf nodded before beginning to walk in the direction indicated as he considered the new acquiantance and possible ally and how it effected his plans.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:49 am

Upon reaching the gear Wolf spoke softly to Demidevimon, Tell me is it gaurenteed that you would become a Devimon or is it just very likely? The answer was given moments later as they circled the giant gear and came into sight of Network city, It's highly probable but there is a chance for variance. You'll see soon enough, the databases in Network city should have plenty of information. Wolf nodded and headed towards the city as Demidevimon landed on his back and slipped into the backpack to stay out of sight while Wolf explored the city ahead.

((Exiting Gear savannah and heading to Network city.))

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:26 am

Matt and his digimon entered the savanna but something wasn't right, as they stepped threw the grass a sakuyamon looking digimon appeared on one large gear "That can't be its.... its.... its.. Rose" the Kuzuhamon leaped down again and was ready to kill matt for what he did to her but was attacked by to small digimon " get off me you ugly pest" Rose hit both lopmon and terriermon away from her then walked towards matt and tried to strike him but was blocked by matt's katana "Rose it is that you?" the digimon kneed matt in the stomach then tripped him and took his katana " I would love to chat but I really need to end this" The digimon first stabbed matt in the stomach with his katana then stabbed him right next the first stab with her spear then she took it out and started to walk away from matt.

When terriermon and lopmon got up they found a small trophy like thing that look like a mini magnagarurumon and placed it onto matt "We are so sorry matt that we couldn't...." The trophy thing glowed and so did matt. lopmon took out his katana and back away with terriermon as they watched the lights "EXCUTE SPIRIT EVOLUTION" The lights died down making matt magnagarurumon "MAGNAGARURUMON"
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games