Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:05 pm

"Yea, it looks good, and Im doing fine, thanks," replied zack
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:30 am

Fearless blushed as she heard what Zack said. "It was a bit embarrassing when I thought back to when we were starting... We were like so... " She trailed off trying to find an adjective. She glanced at Zack.

[[I'm home!]]

MikeDrawl

Tabby507

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:04 am

"Lucy...you back! and so is Fearless!!!" Tabby trys to move her head so she can look at them but can't and justs sits there completley defeated

[i'm just getting up for school]
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:13 am

@Lucy: "Hehe.. let's keep that in the train, no? Of course my parents don't know about it either, they'd probably disown me, and worse. They'd make me work as a house elf. Ew." Kala nearly faints at the idea.
"Playing in dirt in the garden with the snakes and gnomes is all very good, but I'd rather be the one eating dinner, not the one making it. And all of those punishments they get.." *snigger* Kala looks at the faces of the other students in the compartment "Erm. I guess it sucks."

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:47 am

"Yes my parents might not be to happy if I did that. But I think it would be easier to date a wizard be cause the there aren't any secrets. Where does your boyfriend think you are now?" Lucy asked curiously, while she ate some pasteries. "Sir Duckie loves these pasteries, I still need to find him." "Oh and don't worry Kala I will I wont say a word about you boyfriend."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:28 am

Ann wandered around for a quiet place and found a particularly empty compartment. She whipped out a book and curled up in seat, waiting for the trip that would never end, to end.

Miss Love Tantei

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:33 am

"Some boarding school in Maine...haha. He did seem to suspicious when I told him. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to send him letters.. an owl might be a bit obvious. You'd think the Muggles and the Ministry would have this stuff all figured out. So much for wizard-muggle relations. But I'm not sure if I should tell him, it's not as if I can do magic outside of school yet anyway." *giggle* "Sir Duckie is such a funny name for a cat."
*poof* Kala blows into her own kitty's face as her hair was covering her face. "Tch tch, Sekhmet you need a haircut."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:54 am

Kitty and Lyra arrived back in their original compartment and checked on their owls. "Yep, I knew it, Rasey's asleep. How's Cadrion, Lyra?" Kitty looked at Princess, "What kind of owl is Nickademus?"

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Tabby507

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:12 pm

"Kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello! Did you see me fall i'm starting to get feeling back in my head but it still hurts badly and i think i'm still bleeding and still have double vision so right now were like triplets!!! By the way has anyone seen Tommy?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:37 pm

Kitty stuck her head outside the compartment when she heard the yelling, "Tabby! What happened?" She ran over to the firstie, "Did you say you're having double vision? I know Episkey stops bleeding but I'm not a 100% sure its for head injuries." Kitty hesitated, "Then, again, it couldn't really hurt, right...?"

[[*sigh* Dithering like an idiot is precisely what I would do in this situation.]]

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Tabby507

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:39 pm

"Try it i'm begging you!!!!"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:42 pm

"Calm down, Tabby! Panic doesn't help anyone!" yelped Kitty, sounding rather close to it herself. 'Some Gyffindor I am,' Kitty stopped that depressing thought in its tracks. "Episkey!" she said as calmly as possible, pointing her wand at Tabby. The blood flow stopped. "Scourgify!" the matted blood dissappeared from Tabby's hair. "Are you feeling better?"

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Tabby507

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:49 pm

"I still have a major headache but i can move my head without hoping it wont fall off!"

(i gtg i'll get on tonite!)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:53 pm

"That's good," Kitty momentarily sagged with relief. She straightened and offered her arm to Tabby, "Do you want me to help back to that compartment? Or do you want to go somewhere quieter?"

[[Hopefully, I'll talk to you then!]]

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Tabby507

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:13 pm

"Somewhere quieter would be nice stressed ."
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games