Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:31 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
"Perhaps we should. I wasn't thinknig right when I left my home, not packing up clothes....mmm but I don't have money on me right now. I'm..kinda broke" He laughed nervously and was clearly embarrassed. All he brought with him was sunglasses, a red unbuttoned polo shirt, brown baggy cargy pants, his katana, sandals, a pair of boxers, and his empty wallet.

She laughed, "well, consider it my Christmas present. A new wardrobe." She smiled.
"Awww thanks" he smiled and hugged Ayumi tightly. "But....do we have a ride there? I mean...I walked here myself I don't have a car." He scratched the back of his head nervously. "I'm sorry I don't have much with me right now"

She pulled away, "I can tell." She pulled off her huge coat and draped it around him, "this should keep you warm, meanwhile might as well sit in front of the fire upstairs." She looked around, " I doubt we'll be getting customers."
"Ohh...well...thank you, Ayumi-chan" he held the coat close around his body to keep warm. He nodded and sighed "Yeah...I wondered if we'll ever get any customers too. Still...I've become drawn to this place..."

"You're not the only one," she looked around. "There is something so warm about it now more that there is a Christmas tree and decorations here!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:06 pm
Kat sighed and leaned back in her seat. She closed her eyes, feeling the presence of Glane and knowing she was almost home. A good sleep would do her good.

"I know the first thing I'm doing when we get home." she said. "I'm going to bed and then having another kiwi." She smiled, knowing her fruit cravings puzzled Glane. Fruit was sweet, and she loved it's tartness.

After a moment, Kat looked around. "Where's Mikey? ...I thought he was following us."  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:26 am
jinxercat2006
Kat sighed and leaned back in her seat. She closed her eyes, feeling the presence of Glane and knowing she was almost home. A good sleep would do her good.

"I know the first thing I'm doing when we get home." she said. "I'm going to bed and then having another kiwi." She smiled, knowing her fruit cravings puzzled Glane. Fruit was sweet, and she loved it's tartness.

After a moment, Kat looked around. "Where's Mikey? ...I thought he was following us."

When Kat said something about kiwi he laughed and immediately thought of the Snickers commercials. "Feast!" He bellowed jokingly. Then pulled out his Lime Green LG Chocolate. He brushed a strand of bright orange hair from his face andbegan to dial Mikey's number fairly quickly. His mind was on something he found a bit more important though, Christmas. It was here, and he seriously was doubting his choice of gifts. ((I have that problem. Like, BADLY. lol Hope you like whatever I decide is in the bag!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:57 am
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
"Perhaps we should. I wasn't thinknig right when I left my home, not packing up clothes....mmm but I don't have money on me right now. I'm..kinda broke" He laughed nervously and was clearly embarrassed. All he brought with him was sunglasses, a red unbuttoned polo shirt, brown baggy cargy pants, his katana, sandals, a pair of boxers, and his empty wallet.

She laughed, "well, consider it my Christmas present. A new wardrobe." She smiled.
"Awww thanks" he smiled and hugged Ayumi tightly. "But....do we have a ride there? I mean...I walked here myself I don't have a car." He scratched the back of his head nervously. "I'm sorry I don't have much with me right now"

She pulled away, "I can tell." She pulled off her huge coat and draped it around him, "this should keep you warm, meanwhile might as well sit in front of the fire upstairs." She looked around, " I doubt we'll be getting customers."
"Ohh...well...thank you, Ayumi-chan" he held the coat close around his body to keep warm. He nodded and sighed "Yeah...I wondered if we'll ever get any customers too. Still...I've become drawn to this place..."

"You're not the only one," she looked around. "There is something so warm about it now more that there is a Christmas tree and decorations here!"
"Yeah....I...I feel like this is my home" he sighed warmly as he looked around their cafe full of decorations. "The only hting this cafe is really missing is people...especially our friends, like Rayne-dono and Kat and...Glane. Hmm I wonder what happened to those other two anywho?"  

HaJoeKen

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:26 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

"Yeah....I...I feel like this is my home" he sighed warmly as he looked around their cafe full of decorations. "The only hting this cafe is really missing is people...especially our friends, like Rayne-dono and Kat and...Glane. Hmm I wonder what happened to those other two anywho?"

"Yeah so do I," she looked around. "I hate to say it but I am willing to call it a day, I mean I could really use some sleep." She took a a tray of cookies and quickly packed it away in the kitchen in a jar. "So will you stay here? Or do you too feel sleepy?" She asked as she walked back out and yawned.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:55 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

"Yeah so do I," she looked around. "I hate to say it but I am willing to call it a day, I mean I could really use some sleep." She took a a tray of cookies and quickly packed it away in the kitchen in a jar. "So will you stay here? Or do you too feel sleepy?" She asked as she walked back out and yawned.
"Hmm...I'll stay up for a while. I'm not sleepy yet" Ronin looked at Ayumi and smiled. "Sleepy, Ayumi-chan? Well I can walk you back to your room if you'd like"  

HaJoeKen

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:56 pm
Rayne poked her head in through the front doors and blinked. "Hello, everyone!" She smiled warmly as she entered the place. Perhaps it had been too long to stay away. And at the wrong time, too. "I hope I didn't miss too much.." she said to herself, looking around at the new decorations. "Wow..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:03 pm
"FEAST!" Kat laughed. "Now I'm REALLY hungry." She said jokingly, smiling at Glane. Hope he picks up... she thought. She could tell Glane was getting a little worried. He wasn't freaking out yet, but she liked it that he cared about his friend. Something was still bothering her about Mikey though. That night... when she'd almost... transformed, she remembered Mikey screaming something before speeding off. ... Wonder what happened...

((Ph-shaw, She'd like a pile of dirt as long as it was from you. heart ))  

jinxercat2006

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:04 pm
Rayne Hawk
Rayne poked her head in through the front doors and blinked. "Hello, everyone!" She smiled warmly as she entered the place. Perhaps it had been too long to stay away. And at the wrong time, too. "I hope I didn't miss too much.." she said to herself, looking around at the new decorations. "Wow..."
"Eep! Rayne-dono!!!" Ronin waved his hands at her cheerfully. "Hope you like the new decorations!! Whaddyah think? Ohhh Ayumi-chan's gonna go to bed by the way"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:07 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
"Eep! Rayne-dono!!!" Ronin waved his hands at her cheerfully. "Hope you like the new decorations!! Whaddyah think? Ohhh Ayumi-chan's gonna go to bed by the way"

"Ooh.." Rayne said, concern across her face at the news about Ayumi. "I'm sorry to hear that." She changed her expression and looked about the room at the wonderful display. "I love the decorations-- did you help Ayumi put them up?" A warm smile spread across her face, hiding a bit of her worry.  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:08 pm
((awwwies i think Ayumi did really leave T.T))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:10 pm
((Rayne thinks she's ill.. >_> Tah-tah, Ayumi!))  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:11 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

"Ooh.." Rayne said, concern across her face at the news about Ayumi. "I'm sorry to hear that." She changed her expression and looked about the room at the wonderful display. "I love the decorations-- did you help Ayumi put them up?" A warm smile spread across her face, hiding a bit of her worry.
"Yeah Ayumi-chan and I had much fun putting up the decorations and making snowmen too!" Ronin smiled cheerfulyl then he went up to Rayne and hugged her. "You've been missed dearly, you know?" he knew he missed her very much. He seemed to act like a little child, something like a little brother to Rayne.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:13 pm
(well she was on a while ago >.<;; )  

HaJoeKen

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:16 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

"Yeah Ayumi-chan and I had much fun putting up the decorations and making snowmen too!" Ronin smiled cheerfulyl then he went up to Rayne and hugged her. "You've been missed dearly, you know?" he knew he missed her very much. He seemed to act like a little child, something like a little brother to Rayne.

Rayne blinked and hugged him back. "As have you all been to me! I missed being here.." A small tear slid half way down her cheek, before she wiped it away and let go of Ronin, smiling. "I brought souveniers for you." Pulling out of her pocket was a small sheathed dagger. Rayne unsheathed the dagger and the blade looked like ice, but it was really a crystal material with some writing that wrote 'Ronin' vertically. "I thought you'd like it. I have souveniers for Ayumi, Glane, Kat, and Mikey, too. But I'm not sure if I can grab a hold of them quite yet." She smiled, sheathing the dagger, and handed it to Ronin.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff