Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4897 4898 4899 4900 4901 4902 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:00 pm

She arched an eyebrow at dame. "Well, good to know I wasn't missed, I guess. I just went down to the Keys for a little vacation. Just got back earlier today."
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:08 pm

*wakes pleased that in fact the cuddle comfort has caused Ayami
to sleep right through her normal waking hours* pirate
Oh Leko you evil mastermind twisted
*hops up out the bed and snaps her finger*
Cursed Nurse Leko at your service
*curtsies and giggles*
*goes into the kitchen and fills a tray with cookies and pours milk in a glass*
*kicks one foot behind her in the air and returns to the bedroom*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:08 pm

I hope you enjoyed yourself. The weather seemed perfect to go out and about this weekend. Today turned out to be quite nice. She stops next to the couch and lifts the two pitchers of water over Liada, slowly turning them and tilting them to the side.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:09 pm

-dame shrugs- I don't even think I've seen Psy since Lia and Anira here introduced the Pink Hater. When was that? Tuesday? Wednesday? I have only seen Leko...and What's-His-Face and Lia and Anira. 3nodding

Oh and Kits. xd

Fuuun! biggrin Did you have fun? I bet the weather is very nice right now. ^_^

-glances over at Anira- Drunken tokens, eh? rofl

eek ANIRA!!! gonk Didn't you see my note?! crying

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:11 pm

She nodded, "Yes, we had fun. I'd like to go back there, but I don't think I'll have time for a vacation anytime soon, with summer approaching. I need to get the wave pool ready for summer."

She looked over at Anira, "Yes, the weather was wonderful. Almost everything about the trip was wonderful. 3nodding "
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:19 pm

I did indeed Ms. Dame. Her face stoic and impassive yet her tone sweet and musical. She tilts the pitchers almost completely over now. Water slowly poured from the vassals and landed all over the snoozing fox. Completely soaking her entire body and startling her awake....

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:22 pm

gonk crying -falls to her knees- LIIIIAAAAA!! I have failed you!!!! crying -sways dramatically, back of her hand on her forehead-
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:24 pm

*Kakkosen blocks her path*
What you want a cookie?
*breaks off a crumb*
*Kakkosen nibbles it then goes cross eyed and falls on her face*
User Image hmm... too much nutmeg?
Thanks friend User Image
I'll make another batch!

*returns to the kitchen, tossing out the old cookies*
*starts making more*
You can be my little taste tester!
You can be my sweet-sugary-items striper! User Image

*Kakkosen lifts her face from the floor unamused* User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

She snickered at Anira, watching as she poured water on Liada, knowing it could have been FAR worse had Psy found her. She sipped her drink and rolled her eyes at dame's theatrics.

"I think Liada is completely capable of taking care of herself, dame. She's aware of the house rules."

User Image User Image Feeling cold and icy liquid being thrown onto her. Liada jolts up from the couch and sprawls jerking her arms and legs all over in an attempt to swim about. User Image FOX OVERBOARD! QUICK! MAN THE LIFEBOATS, I CAN'T HAVE MY LIFE END LIK---oh......um....... redface Sitting with her legs awkwardly crossed she realizes that she's in the bar...plopped on the floor in front of the couch and looks to see all the girls staring at her. User Image Hey guys......how long have I been out....?

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:28 pm

crying I'M A FAILURE AS A FRIEND! crying And I can't kick Anira's a**! It would be mean! crying -wails loudly covering her face with her hands, trying not to burst out laughing-
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:36 pm

With a sigh of satisfaction she turns and goes to rinse out and put away the pitchers. She calls to Liada over her shoulder. I would say you were out overnight. Be thankful you were not in a worse place, be sure to clean up as you dry off and thank Ms. Dame for putting you to the couch. After cleaning out the pitchers and putting them away she looks over to Dame as she goes to fetch a soda and a bottled green tea from the fridge. Oh please stop Ms Dame there is no need for the dramatics. This is not the first time I have had to wake up Liada in her drunken stupor in the centuries and it will not certainly be the last.

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:39 pm

*goes through many tweaks of the batter until
Kakkosen shows positive signs of life
rather than imminent signs of sickness or death*
There!
Hey give me a break!
I specialize in the draining of life...
Not so much in the revival of it rolleyes
Unless it's my own here... okay!
Then we add a little angel blessing

*crosses fingers over the bowl snickering*
And instant nursing back to health cookies! User Image
.... I'm in an awfully chipper mood aren't I?

*Kakkosen stares at her then looks for a proper time to make an escape from the kitchen* User Image
*shrugs*
*pops the cookies in the oven*
*closes the oven door with the back of her heel*
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:42 pm

User Image Yes mam....Her ears fall flat as she snaps her fingers for a wind spell and a warm breeze flows through the bar and encircles around her and the couch. The spilled water evaporates from the floor and dries out the couch as Liada stands and lets herself get a natural blow dry. Once fully dried she snapped her fingers again ending the spell and she goes to join the ladies at the bar. Yea sorry about that guys. I normally don't get that bad when I drink...least I've been trying to be better. Thanks for tucking me in Dame. Hey Kat! How was your getaway! Did you and Showcase have a good time? User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:44 pm

She smiled at Liada, "Yeah, overall we had a great time. He's downstairs in a sports-induced coma at the moment. There were no phones or TV's at the resort where we stayed. The phone in the room only called the different places of the resort."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4897 4898 4899 4900 4901 4902 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games