Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:14 pm
Well, I deleted my posts in some of the free art threads in the guild...I thought my avatars were a waste of their time, so I deleted my posts on there that and I was afraid I was taking advantage of them because they said it was free. I'd better get to searching for artwork I like that I can pay for with gold so I wouldn't feel like taking advantage of them if it's free.

Edit: Sorry if I sounded rather selfish and rude, I'm just rather emotional right now and kind of having PMS right now despite being on my second birth-control patch...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:16 pm
Halfling Heroine

I see. Buy a couple of DVDs and icecream before hand so you have some nice treats to cheer yourself up. Watching Colin Firth as Mr Darcy Pride and Prejudice definitely helped me to recover. heart
Okay.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:23 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Well, I deleted my posts in some of the free art threads in the guild...I thought my avatars were a waste of their time, so I deleted my posts on there that and I was afraid I was taking advantage of them because they said it was free. I'd better get to searching for artwork I like that I can pay for with gold so I wouldn't feel like taking advantage of them if it's free.

Aww, but Moon your avatar always looks lovely! Don't be beating yourself up for posting in the freebie threads, you honestly have no reason to feel gulity. If the artists don't want to draw your avatar, they'll just ignore the request. You aren't taking advantage of them-they're offering to draw others of their own free will, nobody is forcing them to do it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:28 pm
Halfling Heroine

Aww, but Moon your avatar always looks lovely! Don't be beating yourself up for posting in the freebie threads, you honestly have no reason to feel gulity. If the artists don't want to draw your avatar, they'll just ignore the request. You aren't taking advantage of them-they're offering to draw others of their own free will, nobody is forcing them to do it.
Thank you for your kindness, Heroine, but I get rather stressed out and overwhelmed when it comes to avi art. I placed an edit to apologize for my current behavior right now.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:54 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine

Thank you for your kindness, Heroine, but I get rather stressed out and overwhelmed when it comes to avi art. I placed an edit to apologize for my current behavior right now.

No need to apologize, you haven't done anything wrong. emotion_hug You're only human. If it stresses you out, then I understand. As someone who also is prone to bouts of anxiety, I can see where you're coming from~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:59 pm
Halfling Heroine

No need to apologize, you haven't done anything wrong. emotion_hug You're only human. If it stresses you out, then I understand. As someone who also is prone to bouts of anxiety, I can see where you're coming from~
I guess it did stress me out a lot thought it had been a while since I ordered avatar and couple art in a while. emotion_hug Thank you for the comfort.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine

I guess it did stress me out a lot thought it had been a while since I ordered avatar and couple art in a while. emotion_hug Thank you for the comfort.

No problem! wink I'm glad to hear that you're feeling a little better~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:24 pm
Halfling Heroine

No problem! wink I'm glad to hear that you're feeling a little better~
I am thank you.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:05 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/84609
Really Gaia? That's just creepy.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:10 pm
I wish the photos came with sexy-fied version of NPC companions.

I will change my avatar back to female if they gave me sexy back Cresento. rofl  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:14 pm
BiaA
I know....but the bed looks nice and one can pretend they're bounty hunters with them planning an attack on those on the pictures.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:14 pm
BiaA

how do you get it?  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:18 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
BiaA

how do you get it?

According to this thread where I found the link you need to send 200 PMs |:

If at least there was a in between award it would be better, but this is just stupid honestly.

Magnificent Moonbeam
BiaA
I know....but the bed looks nice and one can pretend they're bounty hunters with them planning an attack on those on the pictures.

lol, that's a good interpretation.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:20 pm
BiaA
MrsrachaelSnape
BiaA

how do you get it?

According to this thread where I found the link you need to send 200 PMs |:

If at least there was a in between award it would be better, but this is just stupid honestly.

Magnificent Moonbeam
BiaA

But I kinda want it.Spam your pm box!  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:21 pm
BiaA

Well that was Jayce's reply in one thread I was lurking in. I give credit to him on that idea.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games