Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:07 pm
*comes in from the kitchen with a refill on Miro's cocoa and smiles in amusement at the sight. He carefully steps around the bags and paper and kneels down, setting the cup next to her and pulling the "missing" blue bow off of her forehead, sticking it on top of the giftbox for her*

You know, a lot of stores do have gift wrapping services. You could have just had someone wrap all of these for you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:15 pm
It's not as personal that way xp
:: picks up her cocoa and blows on it, then notices Vassnta is giving her that soft look again. redface Blushing faintly, she looks off to the side and takes a careful sip of her hot drink ::

Could you put all these in my bag for me? It'll be easier to carry them that way.
:: pulls out her stocking shaped backpack and hands it to him without looking over at him :: sweatdrop redface

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:24 pm
*gives her a boyish smile and takes the bag*
Sure thing ^_^

*picks up the package she just finished with and stuffs it into the backpack, then goes over to the couch and starts fitting them in as well, though afterward, he wonders just how she ever finds anything in that bag since it all seems to just disappear into blackness. neutral He tilts his head curiously as he looks inside. The bag felt just as empty as it did when she handed it to him and when he shakes it, it doesn't seem like anything is in there*

How do you know when the bag is full? confused

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:33 pm
When stuff won't go into it anymore 3nodding
:: takes another sip of her cocoa before reaching over and taking the bag, looking into it a moment ::
There might still be a little room in there, but Miro doesn't think we need to bring anything else.

:: slips her backpack back into the void behind her ::
After Miro finishes her cocoa, we can go drop them off, then it's relax time until it's time to open presents mrgreen Then it's happy time whee

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:38 pm
MiroIsBored
When stuff won't go into it anymore 3nodding

((Duuuh. rolleyes How else would you know, Vassnta? lol xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:45 pm
((Vassnta seems to be lacking in a lot of common knowledge, so Miro goes easy on him 3nodding ))  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:48 pm
{{*quirks his head* What does "duuuh" mean? neutral }}

*furrows brow slightly in confusion*
I thought right now was happy time. You seem to be smiling a lot at least.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:51 pm
(( rofl Yes, because bags of holding are common knowledge. xd lol heart ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:56 pm
((Of course they are! Doesn't everybody have at least one? surprised ))

Lots of times can be happy time ninja Relax time can be happy time too mrgreen Most of the time, relax time is happy time. Cake time is also happy time...

surprised Now Miro wants cakey! We should have gotten cakey while we were out gonk crying

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:05 pm
We can get some from that Lily's place that you liked so much after we deliver the presents since it's not far from here ^_^

*lets Miro finish her drink, then helps her up off the floor and walks with her to MW*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:06 pm
((Wish I had one of those bags... Would be useful.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:36 pm
*Miro had stayed up really late into the night with Vassnta yesterday, her schedule having been thrown off a bit from being in Norrath for a while and additionally having very long days while there. But more than that, she seems rather excited to be back despite the relatively short amount of time she had been away. It's while watching a movie that she finally dozes off out of utter exhaustion.

Vassnta at first just leaves her there on the couch to sleep, but eventually decides that she might be more comfortable in bed. He carefully picks her up, takes her to the bedroom, lays her down, and pulls the blankets over her, tucking her giant panda in next to her as an afterthought. She squirms around in her sleep a few moments to get back to a comfortable position, but settles in soon enough and Vassnta smiles at how peaceful she looks. His cheeks then suddenly take on a slight flush and he finds himself starting to lean closer to her*

Take her twisted With -what- exactly? emotion_eyebrow Schieße.... where the hell did -you- come from? stare Considering this is kind of my body... rolleyes It's -my- body, Sie kleine Scheißer! stressed

*Vassnta takes a step back, brow furrowing in confusion*

Um... hello, voices... neutral
Guten tag. Greetings.
I'm not sure where you came from so suddenly, but while you're there, can I ask you a question? neutral
You just did.
I mean, a different one...
Go on... Ja?
Well... when I was looking at Miro just now, I.. *outwardly flushes a bit again*
I suddenly felt like kissing her. redface She said the other day that she likes when I do things like that, but at the time it was on her forehead. It seemed to upset her when I did it the other way, but it felt really nice and I liked it a lot redface

*starts making snoring sounds*
She told me when I did it the other way that I shouldn't do that, but if something feels good, I don't understand why I shouldn't do it. Would it really be wrong for me to kiss her like that again?
Yes. No. Yes stare No rolleyes
*frowns at the conflicting answers*
Trust me, she likes it twisted She wouldn't have kissed you back otherwise. She's a married woman, you jerk stare
*head tilts slightly* Married?
Oh.... right... she hasn't really mentioned that to you... Which in itself should say something, ja?
I don't understand...
Simply put, people who are married basically make a promise that they won't do things like kissing with other people.
*scoffs* Only the naive and delusional would make such a promise. rolleyes
But... if she made that kind of promise, then why did she kiss me?
*Draa and Tauschung speak over each other, answering at the same time*
She wanted it. Reflex.
*frowns again at the conflicting answers he keeps getting*
Being that it's your name she's been moaning in her sleep, I would think you'd be more happy about her wanting it instead of denying it rolleyes
Dreams don't always reflect real desires.
You're just saying that because you don't want to admit that some of your dreams mean you would actually enjoy being with a man twisted
LIKE HELL I WOULD! scream

... so it would be best if I didn't kiss her, then? neutral
Yes. Noooo. emotion_eyebrow Yes! No. rolleyes
*sighs*
If she never cared about her vow to the clergy, exactly what makes you think she cares about the one to her husband? emotion_eyebrow
That cleric one was bullshit anyway. Tunarian priests are the only ones uptight about that kind of thing.
And how is her marriage not just as much "bullshit" as that? She married a lizard, for Ficken's sake.
Maybe she likes that kind of thing... emotion_puke
Ja rolleyes Or maybe she made a brash decision that she's come to regret.
.....can't say I'd put it past her....
-Now- you're beginning to see twisted

.... so it's alright if I kiss her? confused
No. sweatdrop Yes. twisted No. stressed Yes. talk2hand
tch... if you're so damn convinced that she wants it that badly, then let -her- make the first move. Not like she's never done it before.

*scoffs, then catches sight of a peculiar looking vial on the nightstand next to the bed through Vassnta's vision*
*feels a sense of curiosity and picks the glass vial off the stand and inspects it. Taking the top off, he notices it has an almost sweet smell to it and he recognizes the scent as how the room would smell as he passed by it when she started leaving the door open as she slept. Replacing the cap, he then reads the tag tied around the neck of the vial, which has instructions and warnings written on it in small print.*
Interesting...
Interesting indeed. neutral Although, I think this proves my point of dreams not necessarily being actual desires...
Is that disappointment I hear?
tch...

*puts the vial back where he found it. Not really knowing what dreams are, for someone to want to go without them doesn't really mean anything to him*

It's a deal, then.
er... what? emotion_eyebrow
*also confused*
We'll wait for her to make the first move. And when she does, I don't want to hear a word from you about it. Einverstanden?
*feels kind of weirded out still about actually understanding the German, though his state of being at the moment is probably much stranger.*
Um.... sure...
Agreed.

Gut twisted
So I shouldn't kiss her?
Yes. Ja.

*frowns slightly, but being that the other voices reached a consensus, he figured it might be best to listen to them and exits the room, leaving Miro to finish sleeping*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:36 pm
-dame had been cooking and preparing food all afternoon. She had out multiple cookbooks and the kitchen looked like choas. She had a break, waiting for things to finish and took out her phone-  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:31 pm
-as she's setting out the brie, crackers, and fresh bread from the bakery on the table decorated for the holiday and set to the teeth, she hears Karrie's keys jingle in the door. She hurries to the door and lets him in before he can unlock the door, smiling at him. She realises she still has an apron on and grimaces stressed , quickly trying to untie it and take it off- Welcome home, Handsome. And Merry Christmas Adam! biggrin  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:38 pm
*blinks a few times when the door opens before he unlocks it* confused Dame? What are you doing here? How did you get in? *takes a deep breath as the scents of dinner drift out to him* Something smells really good... *smiles down at her, still confused about her being there* You look... festive. *jingles the bell on her hat, his eyes drifting down over the rest of her outfit*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games