Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

In the studio, Ko fingers became one with 'Yuriko'. She was such a graceful beauty and the notes sustained so much differently. But every piano had a different muse.

Izzy sat close by and watched Ko play. The child was terribly gifted. He couldn't even begin to describe it. But he glanced up when Yuuji walked in.

The boy had been playing non-stop on the piano and he wondered if Akihko was listening to this. Lightly, he ran the notes to the end of this chorus and flowed in to the final verse. Playing Mozart was easy for him. The moment he reached the crescendo and tapered it off. He glanced over at Izzy and said, "Lucky-san, I finished composing my first symphony today. Do you want to hear part of it? I can't play all 100 instruments myself but I can play the piano selection of it here. Yuriko has such a melodious voice. She's very pretty."

When Yuuji spoke, the boy turned his head toward the man. Ko tilted his head and his brow furrowed. "Hi..Hideo? Umm....no...Ko desu. Uh...Uncle Shou? Where are you?" His eyes searched the room looking for his uncle then refocused on Izzy as he spoke

Izzy stepped up at this point, "Oh Ko-kun this is Akihiko's cousin, Takagi Yuuji. It's storming outside and he's going to stay over. He wanted to meet you."

"Meet me? Oh...hi...um..Hajimemashite, Ko desu. Douzoyoushiku Onegaishimasu," The words were just a little tight but polite. Ko was nervous and his fingers gripped at the keys as if someone might try to pull him away. Something about this man was familiar. And it scared him. What what familiar? "I...Do I know you?"

Shou took in a deep breath as Narcissus spoke, "I just worry. I want the best for Ko. I don't know what to think. If Takagi-kun his father....If Matsumoto figures this out."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:27 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Carefully, Yuuji walked forward. He didn't touch Ko, didn't even make any sort of move to touch the boy.
Instead, he took his wallet out, removing the very photo which Michi had hijacked and sent a copy of via phone to Narcissus, and held the photo out to the boy.

"Yes. You do know me, Hi... Ko-kun." Takagi changed the way he addressed the child, not wanting to shut him out completely. "I..."

Akihiko shook his head at Shou. "Matsumoto-san won't figure this out. We won't tell obviously... and protecting this child is far more important than... than the secret Yuuji-kun's keeping..." blue eyes glanced to Shou. "The secret of who hurt Ruki..."

Stepping past Shou, Narcissus walked into the studio and around Yuuji.

Yes Takagi was keeping a secret that Akihiko wanted to know more than anything... but the young tiger wouldn't put this gifted child in harm's way.
After all, Izzy was alive and well and with him, right by his side...
Wasn't a child's life more important than revenge?

Narcissus maneuvered over to Ko's side and sat down on the piano bench with him. "Ko-kun... Yuuji-kun knows you... because he's your father." gently, Akihiko placed a hand on the top of the boy's head, just in case Hideo needed someone to suddenly cling to.

Someone he at least knew right now, though he hoped the child wasn't going to just dash to Shou's side.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko looked at the photo and seemed stunned by the photo, "I don't remember this." His fingers started to shake some and he tried hard not to drop the photo. He set down the photo quickly and put his fingers on Yuriko. The fingers settles but reflexively went to certain keys. "I want to play more music now..."

Shou nodded, "If he does find out, ah...I'll have to make sure ever song is a hit." The top star was protected...The shining star above the darkness. Shou knew something of this balance but he wondered how much it would sway if the Spider discovered the truth. "Izzy's...he knows?" Shou looked over at Yuuji for a moment but said nothing. Not all the pieces were in the star's grasp.

The star followed Narcissus into the Studio. It wasn't hard to see that the boy was a little uncomfortable.

Ko scooted just a little when Narcissus sat down, although when Shou stepped into the room the boy seemed to be slightly less frightened. That is until Akihiko told him a very unexpected piece of information.

"F...F......" he couldn't make that word come out. His fingers practically shot out over Yuriko in panic. Then he started screeching, "He's dead...He's dead! Uncle Shou!!" Ko's fingers ran down the keys like lightning in an array of notes as if the boy's brain had hit a sharp spot and he couldn't stop them if he wanted to

Ko didn't need to dash to Shou's side because Shou dashed to his. The star stretched out his arms and enveloped the boy. "Shh...shh...Ko.. Ko.. Uncle is here. It's ok." Shou didn't try to stop the boy's fingers as they rifled across the keys with a genius quality that couldn't be expressed in words.

Izzy mouthed to Akihiko, "You moved way too fast."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:09 pm

It was an automatic reflex to stand when the boy screeched. Luckily this also gave Shou the chance to wrap the boy up in his arms.
But what Akihiko's blue gaze was on... what he couldn't stop staring at... were the child's fingers.

Yuuji must've noticed it too because he stood from his kneeling position, having taken the photo back, and stared at the strange sight as well.

THAT WASN'T NORMAL!
Even Narcissus knew that wasn't normal... this child shouldn't be doing something so reflex... hell it was like looking at himself as a boy only...
Only this scared the young tiger.

Akihiko didn't try to stop the boy either, but he did speak up. "Ko-kun... your father isn't dead... your mother isn't dead... they..."

"I couldn't protect you." Yuuji whispered, his voice barely heard above the frantic piano playing. "I still can't protect you, Hideo-kun... gomen nasai." the man bowed, remaining in that bow, waiting for his apology to be recognized.
But not accepted.
He knew the child couldn't accept that apology.

"I still can't protect you, Hideo-kun." Takagi went on, still bowing. "That's why I want you to stay with Shou-san. He loves you very much... and he can keep you safe."

Akihiko frowned, moving around the piano to watch Ko from the side of the concert grand. "Yuriko sounds beautiful, doesn't she?" he asked, re-directing the conversation away from something that obviously caused the boy distress. "I think she likes you, Ko-kun. You know... you're the first person I've ever let play her before..." he knelt beside the piano bench, watching the child's eyes. "My sister used to play this piano too when we were your age, Ko-kun." the young Koyasu tried to draw Hideo into a conversation that was more musically inclined. "Her name was Yuriko... but she's not here anymore. You and Yuriko-chan and myself are the only people to have ever touched these keys..." lithe fingers reached out, hovering over the ivory but not daring to mess the boy's concentration up. "Would you play with me... Ko-kun?"

Takagi finally stood straight once more and stepped back, letting his cousin try and help Shou calm his son down...
His son...
His son was right there and the boy didn't even remember his own father's face.
It hurt.
But Yuuji wouldn't show that. Not now. Hell he knew he'd scared the boy so badly that there was no way he was staying there tonight.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:21 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko wasn't alright. He had to play more and more in order to find relief. His fears drove the song forward and it was beautiful and terrible all at the same time. The words weren't heard by him with the tremendous sound of those frantic notes. Each one protecting the delicate ears from harms way.

Shou glanced up when Narcissus moved around the piano from the side trying to figure out what the man was doing. Shou had been through these moments with Ko before but not when he was so upset. His arms remained around his 'nephew' but as Narcissus spoke he smiled thinking that the boy might listen to those words.

Ko was indeed pulled in by Narcissus' story, his nimble fingers suddenly shifted from a driving notes to a rolling melody. He sniffled but he didn't lift a hand to wipe his nose. The complex song had to play out on its own. "I am the 3rd person to play on her? Your sister loved this piano too? And she was Yuriko..." His eyes lightened with understanding. "She...Yuriko loves me like my own piano loves me. She's sings like an angel...but I'm scared right now....and she says she can drown it out at making that go away. See?" His graceful fingers rush over the keys in an uplifting melody that seemed almost like the sun flickering in after a storm.

"You want to play with me? Oh yes, I would like that!" he answered more in control of his emotions while his fingers followed a masterful sequence as if he was a creating space in the song just for Narcissus to join him. His butt scooted over and Shou release his 'nephew' and stood again when Ko said, "Can you jump in? Can you see the song like me?"

Shou backed off and to watch, his smile broadened because Shou loved the music that Ko could play. Music also calmed Shou's disposition as well. In some ways, he understood Ko's relation with the music. There was a very similar effect that occurred when he played guitar.

Izzy walked around and put a hand on Yuuji's shoulder comfortingly and whispered in his ear, "We have to take this slow. But I think you should stay the night. We're the adults here but we have to go at his speed. We need to figure out what should be done. Let see how this goes. It looks like music is where Hideo feels secure. Let Akihiko try...to do his own magic."

That was one thing Izzy was sure of, Akihiko lived and breathed piano. And the boy seemed to respond and was willing to talk while playing. Izzy knew Shou could play, and Naoko was better than Shou, but Akihiko first instrument was a piano and he was a prodigy. Although, Izzy could tell that Ko's talent was well beyond anything he had ever witnessed in child at that age. Narcissus was the only man he knew of that could possibly keep up...or could he?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Sitting back down on the bench, Narcissus couldn't help but laugh softly. "She only sings like an angel if the right person's in this seat. It's like that with all instruments. Demo..." blue eyes watched Ko's hands for a moment, his mind falling into the same sort of rhythm. "I don't 'see' a song... I feel it. Sometimes I know where to add things, sometimes where to take away. Yuriko hasn't had a duet played on her since I was a boy... so she should be more than ready for two." he added with a wink at Ko before placing his own slender fingers on the keys.

Two heartbeats passed... and then Akihiko was playing a beautiful accompaniment piece that pushed Hideo's song to the forefront while the musician himself closed any gaps in the lower octave range.
It was so odd... sitting there... playing the concert grand with a child prodigy. The young tiger in his own right had been a child prodigy, but he'd displayed none of the obsessive compulsive habits that he'd seen in Ko only a few minutes ago.

Still, he played, tuning out the world that stood within the studio... tuning out the fact that Ko was frightened or that the boy was really his cousin's son... tuning out Shou's fussy nature and the child's strange behaviors.
He played and wove a whole new level to the song in Ko's head.

Takagi, for his part, grabbed Izzy and pushed him out the door, fully intending to speak to the man while Akihiko had his son distracted.
"Shou-san will keep him safe... right?" Yuuji asked, his dark eyes obviously worried. "I mean... I can't protect him obviously... and I don't want him whisked off to some place where I'll have lost him again. God, Lucky-san... I just..." sighing, the man shook his head. "I'll stay tonight then... you're right, we do need to talk about it. You and Shou and Akihiko and myself... after Hi... Ko-kun has gone to sleep..."

It was so hard... not to run and scoop that boy into his arms.
But Hideo thought his father dead...
In the boy's mind, no doubt, Yuuji and Aya simply didn't exist anymore. After all, they hadn't been able to protect him from the bad men...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:15 am

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

In the other room where Ko couldn't hear, Izzy dealt with the panicked dad. This was a side that Izzy really hadn't seen of Yuuji before. A much more emotional man. So Izzy grabbed Yuuji by the arms and shook him, "Takagi, snap out of it. You weren't able to protect Hideo back then because you didn't even know he was a target. But now, now you're capable. Don't start asking me how Shou's going to protect him. Ask yourself how YOU are going to protect him. Even if you have to use Shou to do it, you better not expect Shou to do it all."

Izzy let go of the man and turned away running his fingers through his own hair for a moment, "Shou told me on the boat awhile back that Matsumoto wont move against him. It's probably why...Ko's with him." Izzy didn't hear the conversation with Yamada-san so not everything was clear. "But Shou's a very high profile star and he has to tour and everything else. Shou has very good intentions but he's probably going to need help taking care of Ko. He's not well...mm...he's a bit chaotic and mm... Look Yuuji, Akihiko screwed up by rushing to tell Ko that you're his father. Not saying that the child doesn't need to know but we've got know more about what's going on in the boy's head before we start trying to push things into it."

The manager wasn't quite sure how to do all that yet considering he knew Shou and the waves of personality changes on the boat weren't just exclusive to the boat. But he didn't mention that part because he wasn't sure how to broach it. But from what he could tell, Naoko, Shou and Yamada-san had somehow given Ko enough of a stable world that the boy was at least smiling and functioning. "Yuuji, I think you should spend time at Shou's. Heck, maybe move in. But you need to be close to the boy and create a relationship. Give him time to see your face and remember. The memories are in there. I'm sure of it."

Of course, Izzy wasn't sure how to work all this out. If Izo figured out anything he'd try something. "We're going to have to work with Shou and figure out a solution."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko's eyes seemed to be filled with understanding about Yuriko's disposition, "I think you're right. She really wants to play with two." He smiled when Narcissus winked and then he glanced down at the keys as soon as Akihiko's fingers found their place within the melody.

The boy took the song through various skillful and dynamic arrangements always adapting a leaving openings for Narcissus so their piece flowed in perfect harmony. Ko's talent was very much akin to Akihiko's with a shocking rate of development. And once he was fully into the song, there was nothing else except the sheer joy of playing with Akihiko.

Meanwhile, Shou was content to watch only for so long before finding one of Akihiko's guitars and joining in with the two. He had chosen a guitar that felt might be in his style but he knew he and Narcissus had a different feel for guitars. However, once he started, the strum upon the strings gave a new variation to the magical sound of the music flowing from the piano.

Ko smiled warmly hearing the new sound. He didn't need to look up to know who was playing, "I knew Uncle Shou would join us."

Akihiko could feel through the music that was had been fear was replaced with joy, love, warmth and a passion for life. Ko sometimes even glanced over at Akihiko's hands when he heard something that was new to him. Maybe a new technique he never had tried. Ko was so gifted in this area that he took in anything revealed and made it his own.

"Yuriko is so happy." he said to Akihiko as the heart of the piano filled the room with it's glorious sound.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:47 pm

It was as if the three were in their own little world... a world neither Izzy nor Yuuji could truly comprehend. The musical notes flowing from key and string were a cacophony of emotions, none of which reflected the child's earlier panic. To the two who had dedicated their lives to music, it was obvious that the boy beside them would eventually follow a similar path. It was inevitable.
But Akihiko knew that Ko... no that Hideo... would one day rival and surpass his own skill. He wondered if the child had played piano with Naoko before because performing the duet came so naturally to him. For Narcissus, who hadn't played piano alongside another person since the murder of his sister, it was a deeply emotional experience.
Yuriko hadn't been as talented as himself when they were children. In fact, she had been taking extra lessons just to keep up with Akihiko's blossoming skill. But the young tiger hadn't ever felt like he was competing against his twin.
And right now, the notion that Ko would outdo him one day... well... it was the first time in his professional career that he simply didn't care. There was no jealousy, no need to outdo or out perform... there was simply beautiful music.
As if Hideo were the reincarnation of Narcissus' lost other half.
Perhaps if Akihiko thought on it, in a religious sense, there could be a very real chance of that having occurred... especially given how deeply in love with Yuriko Yuuji had been.
Philosophy aside however... all the young Koyasu knew was that he wanted to protect this boy just as much as Takagi... just as much as Shou... because the music that filtered out from those fingertips simply made him feel complete.

For the first time all day, Akihiko didn't feel the need for a fix.

Blinking in shock at suddenly being shook, Yuuji's dark eyes focused in on the manager before him. "You're right..." he whispered, sighing slightly and just having to finally sit down.
Takagi practically fell into a swivel chair in front of the studio's sound board. "Of course I don't expect Shou-san to do everything... but right now I'm in a very vulnerable position. Just think about it, Lucky-san... If somehow Matsumoto got his hands on Hideo again... hell he could literally run Ohayou because I'd give up this company before I'd sacrifice my boy!" the man put his head in his hands, just trying to calm down the swirl of emotions flying through his very soul. "As much as I wish I could simply move into Shou-san's home and reconnect with Hideo... I barely have enough time as is, certainly not enough to spend the necessary time with my son... not to mention Matsumoto may certainly get tipped off by me walking through Shou-san's door day in and day out." another sigh... Takagi simply didn't know what to do.
Company or family?
If he picked his family, the company would suffer far worse... jobs would be lost, revenue stalled, lives hurt.
But if he picked the company... wouldn't Hideo suffer?

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:56 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I've already thought about that but look, right now we've got him here. So...we need to come up with a serious plan. You're emotional right now and that's not going to help. But after Ko-kun is tucked in, we all have to talk about this and mm...get Shou to go along with it. I don't know how you're going to do it either but it's not only you remember? You've got your cousin and well...maybe even your wife. Maybe she could stay with Shou and Ko?" He tossed out a few ideas just to get Yuuji thinking. Izzy didn't know everything about what Yuuji was capable of. Akihiko probably knew better but one way or another they were going to make sure Ko never was in the spider's web again.

"What I do know is we need to make sure Matsumoto wouldn't find it profitable to move against Ko. One reason he won't right now is Shou. Shou isn't the most stable person in the universe. So taking what he thinks is his nephew away is a bad move for Smash. Second reason, he probably won't react quickly is because right now we can't pin this on him directly. If we could he'd be in jail. Right?" Izzy thought that they might have a little time to work this out but it surely wasn't a lot of time. Izo's web was monstrous. And what could he counter that with? Ohayou? MeKA? Maybe.... Maybe they needed the police or something. They couldn't be completely helpless right?

"Mmm...and mm...maybe I see why Shou was pushing so hard to make Ko into a child star. Profits and talent. Matsumoto seems to understand that doesn't he..." said Izzy as he patted his lip with a finger tip trying to work that angle. Shou actually knew Matsumoto from working with him so Izzy could understand why Shou would take that route. But he wasn't sure if that was the direction Yuuji would want to go. There were things they could do. He just wasn't sure how far Yuuji would want to go and which way.

"Look, Yuuji, you've got to come up with some ideas. I'm sure you've thought about these things if Hideo ever showed up again. Right? So now is the time to man up and use your skills. Ohayou isn't a weak company. You've got power...you just need to use it" Izzy pointed out as he turned back to face Yuuji. Geesh, even Aki was still alive couldn't the man be of some assistance? How the heck did Koyasu Aki stand up to Matsumoto Izo for this long. What did he have that none of them had? Why did this feel like they were only holding part of the keys to the kingdom?

'Ne...Yuuji...How did Koyasu Aki stand up to Matsumoto Izo for all this years? asked Izzy as focused back on the man. "It seems to me that we're missing something important. And well I don't have the answer, I've never spend that much time with Koyasu Aki." And maybe that was a good thing because he might have lost his job had he been that close. But now that didn't matter much. He was a man without a contract.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko's graceful fingers traveled across the keys caught up in the world that each of them wove. If it could be brought to life in a physical sense it would have been a fantastical landscape with rolling hills of flowers and butterflies.

He didn't think of how he might surpass anyone, he just played what his heart and head revealed. As if it were some gush of rushing water from the river over the banks. There were still many things to learn but eventually if his life did allow, and he savored the now because the future wasn't here yet and the past was difficult to bear.

As the song spiraled down to land upon the green his fingers trailed in to a lush ending and then in the twinkle of an instant the song ended. For a short moment, Ko took in a deep breath as if sucking up all the notes into his small head and holding them there. "That was incredible." he finally whispered.

"I'll write it all down on my ipad so it's never forgotten. I'll want to play it again one day with you." Ko said as he looked up at Akihiko. His happy smile had lost all that upset from several minutes before. The world was now a tranquil space.

Shou walked over and patted Ko on the head. "Like Uncle like nephew wouldn't you say?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:33 pm

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

It was in the evening when Matsumoto Izo looked at his 'personal' account and unscrambled the email sent. He stared at the contents for a moment and smiled at first but that smile was soon reduced to a scowled just before his fist slammed the top of his desk.

Picking up the phone, he almost called his VP PR but instead called....Shou.

-----

Shou pulled out his phone right beside Narcissus' piano and his eyes widened then narrowed. "Matsumoto-san is calling me right now?"

(OOC: I found Izo's theme song!)

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:21 am

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

After Ishihara had departed, Ryu didn't have much to distract himself with, other than going home and looking over the new compositions he'd written, sifting through sheet after sheet of lyrics.

Hours passed of the soloist pairing this with that, moving that to this, shuffling about and contemplating just what was what in his world, both musically and personally.

Darkness arrived and he found himself glancing at his phone every few moments. Nothing from Naoko. Nothing new from Kou. Not a peep from Tsubaki, so at least he was assured that his new friend was ok.

Oh man...Tsubaki...she was probably gonna kill him for having to stay out all night in a host club. He'd have to make sure to pay her extra.

Part of him wanted to get in touch with Naoko. Of course, he was quite afraid of talking to the pianist at the moment. He had no way of knowing if Naoko would forgive him, ignore him, or try to slit his throat...literally.

Still...Ishihara had told him to fight, right? Love had to be fought for...

Picking up the phone, he texted Naoko.

Baby, please come home...

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:49 am

In the evening, two new texts from Kimura Kou buzzed in Ryuu's pocket:

Hi, I'm on break. I get off at 10pm. Well about 10:30pm after I change out of my uniform. I'll be at my house about 11:30pm. I might stop at a curry shop down the street from home because we're too busy tonight for me to eat.

Got 2 good tips tonight. Yay. So you get a lot of studio stuff done? Sorry >_< I don't know what your work day is really like. But, I'm back to work now. Maybe I'll see you later?

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 pm

(((OOC: Anichan! How are you feeling?! -hug-

On a side note... I got Pokemon Black today (I have a rom of White on my PC so yeah, went with Black instead) and I've been playing that this afternoon. Only have Mijumaru (I can never remember his US name, he's the blue otter), Patrat, and Lillipup and just finished my first city so I'm not too far in the game yet.
I need to figure out how to do my friend pass code thing so I can trade pokemon with people eventually... and fight other people etc etc.)))

Yuuji blanked, thinking for a moment. "You know... I don't actually know HOW he did it. I mean... there's some secret that Aki wouldn't even tell me that he's been holding onto and... well... maybe that's part of it?" for a moment, the man looked deep in thought. He was scouring every inch of his brain just trying to come up with some sort of clue.
But the old man had never told him that particular secret. Takagi had asked of course, but the elder Koyasu had simply told him it was a secret to take to the grave.

Sighing, Yuuji shrugged his shoulders. "Too bad we can't get him to tell us the secret though... I mean, if we had whatever's kept the spider at bay this long, we probably wouldn't be in the fix we are now. But with Aki dying... Matsumoto-san's making his moves slowly but surely."

It was, in a way, a welcome distraction. Yuuji knew he'd need to call Aya and tell her their son was safe... but he doubted the woman could stay with Shou, though he'd ask. It would make far more sense for her to be there... maybe as a hired 'maid' or something, than for Takagi to be walking through the peacock's threshold in plain view of any of Izo's cronies.

"Look... I know I've got power but it's limited. For one thing, yes you've gotten us a loan from MeKA but I can't go putting company finances on the line for this. I know I've got Akihiko to help but there's only so much he can do. We did a crap job of protecting you and him the first go around, then there was Hiroki's sister, and now Hideo... we're sorely lacking in security... hell none of us even know where Hiroki himself IS right now so as far as I know that's someone else to chalk up to Matsumoto's list. But..." shaking his head, Yuuji looked up at the megane-clad manager. "I don't want Hideo to be a child star, Lucky-san. I know it could protect him but... there's too big a risk. He's a boy. He should be able to live life as a boy... not being shuttled from performance to performance like my cousin was. Granted I suppose some of it should be Hideo's choice too... I'd always kept him away from the limelight and the stardom..."

For a moment, Yuuji paced the studio room, obviously thinking again. "We let Shou hang onto Hideo... but we convince him that I AM the boy's father. You're right of course... Izo won't move if it will disrupt his prized star's orbit."

Blue eyes flickered to Shou and he nodded, though the man wouldn't exactly venture to say that it seemed Ko was more like Akihiko than Shou.
No... that was still a very touchy subject after all.

Smiling back to the boy beside him, Narcissus nodded. "I wonder how much you will have improved when we play it again next..." he wondered, lithe fingers reaching out to close the piano's lid. "You'll have to have Shou-san write down the guitar composition too, unless you've got that squirreled away in your mind." the musician said with a soft laugh. "Should I write down my portion as well? I..." but suddenly Akihiko was interrupted by Shou's phone.

Blue eyes narrowed, "Answer it... but by god don't tell him where you are. I've a feeling he wouldn't be happy to know you're in my house." Narcissus said, his voice soft so-as not to scare Ko.

If Izo found out though...

No

Tossing his cell phone to the end of the sofa, Naoko laid back down and closed his eyes.
Ryu wanted him home... ha!
Why should he come running when the violinist had obviously run away from him?
Had made a media spectacle of himself kissing some unknown man even!

It had been a rather nice day... of course the psychiatrist visit hadn't been the highlight but spending time at the aquarium with Ko had been.
And then a glorious nap and... wait where'd the blanket come from?

Amber eyes opened again to see himself rolled up in a soft blanket...
Shou?
Ko?
He knew both were out now... even Yamada-san was gone from the house... and it was so quiet.

Sighing, the pianist picked up the phone again and sent another text to Ryu.

I'm too pissed at you right now and I'm damn comfortable on Shou's sofa. Go find your NEW TOY to cuddle if you want some TLC.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:46 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

It should have hurt him...or made him feel sad, even. Perhaps he should have begged...but all Ryu could do was feel irritated at Naoko's reply. The vocalist actually bristled as he read it.

After everything....EVERYTHING....the pianist had put him through! After all the horrible trauma they had endured together, a fair amount that had been completely Naoko's doing, the blond was going to throw this in his face right now, like a spoiled little brat!? Yeah, maybe he had been wrong...but he wasn't even being given a chance to apologize or straighten things out? After all the times he had outright forgiven Naoko. Over and over and over again, for sins that should be utterly damning, and rightly so!

"Screw this!" the akuma growled, going back to what he had been doing.

Later, his phone buzzed, and, frankly, he had half a mind to just ignore it, but he looked, and when he looked, he found that the messages were from Kou.

11:30? I'm coming over.

At 11:30 on the dot, Ryuukaze was outside Kimura Kou's door, two giant bags in hand, waiting patiently for his friend to answer his knock.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

(OOC: I'm still having a fair amount of pain from the surgery, but I'm coming out of the narcotic fog, so I'm somewhat back to my normal self! smile ))

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:24 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Koyasu Aki wants to take it to his grave? What the heck is that man's problem? He can't be so blind to see that his rival is going to shred his dreams to bits." Izzy grumbled as his hands came to his hips. "This is down right frustrating. He can't prepare Akihiko for the job, so he puts Hiroki-san in his place. But Hiroki-san, I don't think he knows that secret either. Just a good guess on my part since he isn't 'family'."

Then, Izzy glanced upward as he put part of a puzzle together that he wasn't sure was accurate but based on everything he knew was a possibly good assumption, "Family...eh....? Mm...I think that is the problem. You're essentially not 'family', Yuuji. Akihiko...he's never asked for these things from his grandfather has he? He'd be the only true blood left in the family at least from your grandfather's view point right?" Maybe that was the secret. Koyasu Aki wouldn't tell just anyone...but he'd make it dang difficult for Akihiko to ask.

"I just hope I'm right...I mean, what if for all this time Koyasu Aki has been bluffing with Matsumoto Izo?" Izzy threw up the worst case scenario, although he didn't believe it. Anyone in their right mind against an opponent like that wouldn't last all these years.

"Well, I'm not sure what Hideo wants but you should have some say in his life. However, I will tell you Shou's direction and that will be to put your son in the limelight. Hideo is very influenced by Shou. I'm sure you can see that. And it looks like your boy has mm....an extreme amount of talent. So I can see the nature progression. I'm not saying you should allow it. But if you don't, then we need some alternatives." he said as he leaned up against the door.

Izzy pondered Yuuji's words. Yes, they did a crap job of protecting him. That he had to admit. And then there was all this other crap. Why did Koyasu Aki leave everything wide open? Then he coughed as he thought of something even worse.

He then glanced at Yuuji and bit his lip, "Ne...I'm going to run a scenario by you. And you see what you think. If you think it could Koyasu Aki's agenda." After all this time with Akihiko and all those conversations, he threw out another complex scheme that to him...fit the b*****d's MO.

"Alright Yuuji, I'm Koyasu Aki. I have one grandson, who's a definitely not heir material. And one secretary who is. I figure out my grandson is interested in a certain manager through various spies...probably you Yuuji. So, I figure out how to get them together. Things happen, disowning, charity event, Akihiko's health, Hiroki's rise to power, Lucky's disappearance. Some things not planned of course, but all in all Akihiko changes. And what seals that deal is when he makes that last album and hunts down Lucky-san to finally reveal his real intention."

He pauses to catch his breath as he walks slowly around the room like a detective, "So...we've now got a young man that will eventually become a fine leader. Given time...but...I don't have that kind of time. I'm dying. However, I'm holding on to a secret. I'm not telling Hiroki-san and Takagi-kun because they aren't family. I'll save this knowledge until things are desperate, then, if they figure it out, I give it to Akihiko. But of course, this knowledge isn't free. He's going to have to pay my price." Izzy then stopped and looked up at Yuuji.

"Does this sound about right?" he asked as leaned a hand on the sound board. He didn't mention the price, because Izzy could guess it...oh he had a clue if he were right.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"A LOT!" the boy said confidently. His eye shined bright as if he could just see the realm of possibilities before him. "I wrote my first symphony recently, Niisan. I can hear all the notes in my head and they don't really stop so I'm always making music." Then he paused and looked over at Shou and hummed out part of the piece Shou played in the trio. "I can write it all down. Oh...but I'd like to see what both of you write. To see if it is different from mine. I think it would be fun to compare.

It was then Shou nodded to Narcissus and said, "Shhhh." before answering,

"Moshi Moshi. Shou desu."

"Shou-san, I wanted to call and congratulate you on your performance today. We've already started to see activity from it so I'd like you to make sure you're in the studio next week producing the album. I think it's going to be on Oricon's 100 soon" smirked the spider as he pulled out his lighter and lit it.

"Why thank you Matsumoto-san. My fans have been tweeting all day about it." responded Shou as he put the phone to his other ear to hear better.

"So where are you now? We can go celebrate." asked Izo as he lit a cigar.

"Ah...well I'm out with Ko-kun at the moment. We needed to...get some mm..proper attire for Sunday's event" Shou hated using Jun's death as an excuse but it was the first thing he could think of that Matsumoto might not question.

"Yes, well I see. Alright since we're coming up on the New Year, why don't you and Ko-kun come and have dinner with me and Azriel-san that night before the New Year's party. I'm sure we can find plenty of things to talk about." said the spider as he sucked a deep breath from the cigar and blew it across the web.

"Well I'm not sure that a New Years would be good...for Ko and I for dinner. He's still rather new to my world" answered Shou not really expecting this at all! "We really...."

"Oh don't worry, I'll make sure that there is plenty of things for Ko to play with while he's here. I'll have the driver pick you up at 6. Dress for dinner but bring play clothes for Ko-kun. I'm sure that he'd hate being in a suit all night. We will celebrate your success for the New Year as well as Azriel-san's. It will be fun." said Matsumoto just before he hung up the phone not giving Shou the possibility of refusing.

Shou stood there staring at the phone trying to avoid throwing a diva fit before he looked up at Narcissus. "It seems that Matsumoto-san wants Ko and I to come over to dinner for a get together on New Years Eve. Azriel-san will be there as well celebrating our next year's success." He wasn't sure if this was a good thing...or bad. With Matsumoto it could be...either.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games