Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4879 4880 4881 4882 4883 4884 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:20 pm

She snorted and took a sip of her drink, "Yup, now you've done it, Blondie....you'd better suck up to Psy.....she IS the lady in charge around here. wink "

She grinned at Lia, "Oh, we're gonna have some FUN with this one! xd "
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:24 pm

-skips a beat as she processes this- ... -mouth slightly agape, stares at Hauk-

. . .

-looks like she's about to say something and stops, scratching her forehead under her bangs-

. . .

-suddenly starts bursting out laughing- rofl rofl rofl That is going to be a BIG problem around these parts, buddy. Most of my entire wardrobe consists of pink! My hair's pink for Christssake! rofl rofl rofl

-hops off her stool and goes up to him, all 5 foot 4 inches of him and hoogaboos in his face, shaking her hands- rofl Woooooooooooo.

rofl That's just tooooo much. -she says as she turns and walks away- Night all. Sleep tight. Don't let the PINK bugs bite. rofl -waves to everyone over her shoulder, pink curls still bouncing from laughter- rofl rofl

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:29 pm

He gives a low chuckle as Psy gets firm in her stance. He proceeds to stand at all 6'7" of him and stares down at her. Not at all Harskarinna, I actually admire strong women. It is the most attractive feature in the women of my homeland and my mother was the strongest among them.User Image He smirks down looking her up and down as he takes a swig of his beer momentarily before Dame comes up to him, he bugs out and flips over the bar counter getting behind it and tries to all but climb the wall. User Image M-my phobia of the blasphemous color is mostly under control...ju-just keep it a good feet away from me......User Image Rav HELP!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:31 pm

-devious laughter is heard from the JD- rofl twisted twisted twisted

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:35 pm

User Image *Watches Hauk stands and he just seems to keep going and going. User Image She then takes a few steps back as he leaps over the bar. User Image She quickly gathers her composure and clears her throat.* I'll have you know that I have made men of your stature fall to their knees for me. User Image
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Liada is trying hard to control her laughter with Kat as Dame tortures him. When he finally jumps over the bar and trying to climb the wall she waves to Dame.User Image Okay okay now easy girl. He just got here and he's supposed to be my new worker so I would appreciate it if you don't break him please. He can handle little amounts of pink like a bracelet or something small...but User Image ....if its large amounts and near him he will break...eventually going into berserker mode....I don't think Psy would want a berserk Viking around the bar. User Image She waves as Dame leaves and pats Hauk on the shoulder. Good night hun!

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Anira giggles and tries to reassure the Viking as Dame leaves. Waving to her as she calms him down. It is alright now dear. The big bad pink woman is gone now.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:42 pm

Once Dame leaves Hauk starts to compose himself. Looking up at Psy he grins and runs a hand up her calf as she challenges him. Hmmm....sounds like my kind of kvinna... User Image

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:42 pm

She snorted and refilled her glass, "Good thing I barely have any pink in my wardrobe. rofl I can't even remember the last time I even wore the color. biggrin "
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:49 pm

I know right? Trust me it didn't help with me teasing him almost as bad as Dam-oh s**t um Hauk I should warn you...no...no.... User Image I'll let Psy handle this one....he needs to learn. User Image

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:56 pm

User Image *Feels Hauk run his hand up her calf and becomes instantly enraged. evil She hauls off and backhands him with the hand adorning her very large wedding ring.* HOW DARE YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!! evil DO YOU SEE THIS? *Holds up her hand very close to him so he can get a good look at her wedding ring.* Hands OFF!! NOBODY but my husband touches me!! User Image
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Hauk practically spins on his heel from Psy's backhand but grabs the bar for balance. Looking at her hand and seeing the ring he gives a "oh crap" look and bows his head. Tasting a little blood on his lip from the rock cutting it. User Image Sorry, I honestly didn't see it. Plus if you haven't heard. We Vikings are bad horn dogs. Yo Rav, you need to start hinting at me who's who around here. stare

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:07 pm

She sighs and takes a sip of her drink letting Liada refill it. It is not her fault you were not aware of it. I had told you most of what I knew but you apparently were not listening. User Image
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:12 pm

(( xd twisted How's this sit with you, Hauk? xd -bats eyelashes innocently- rofl ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4879 4880 4881 4882 4883 4884 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games