Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:25 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
I'm kinda worried about how my wisdom tooth removal will be like. I know I'll be asleep during it and have a bit of amnesia when I come to from the anesthesia.

I've had all my wisdom teeth out

this is how it goes

go there, sit down, they give you an IV

its done and you're already on your way home

save for being pretty sore with stitches and having to eat soup for a couple days

its the biggest nothing  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:28 pm
The Undead Suitor

this is how it goes

save for being pretty sore with stitches and having to eat soup for a couple days

its the biggest nothing
Were you awake or unconscious from the anesthesia when you got yours removed, Suitor? I chose to try to be asleep when they do so. We have yet to get a scheduled time before I go see the doctor who evaluated my mouth again for my cleaning.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:28 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
I'm kinda worried about how my wisdom tooth removal will be like. I know I'll be asleep during it and have a bit of amnesia when I come to from the anesthesia.

I'm afraid I can't say any comforting words about that. Wisdom tooth are super scary, I'm really worried about mine too.
One of mine came out and firs in my mouth with no problem, but I already know the top ones will have to be removed *shudders*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:31 pm
BiaA
Magnificent Moonbeam

I'm afraid I can't say any comforting words about that. Wisdom tooth are super scary, I'm really worried about mine too.
One of mine came out and firs in my mouth with no problem, but I already know the top ones will have to be removed *shudders*
I have all 4 of my wisdom teeth still in my mouth, two on each side...I haven't had a surgery like this since my eye surgery to remove the cataracts in my eyes...  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:34 pm
It's really not bad at all or, at least, mine wasn't. I was put to sleep for mine and came out of it only a little groggy. After that, I slept for three days because of the Vicodin, got off of pain meds altogether after that without feeling much beyond minor discomfort, and was back to normal after a month. The only hard part is that it's hard to open your mouth for a few days after, so it's not easy to eat. Oh, and you swell up like a chipmunk and have bruises that turn all colors of the rainbow, but that's only cosmetic.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:43 pm
I think the best thing is

Sasha doesn't look dangerously anorexic anymore.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:45 pm
I had my wisdom teeth out before, and to be honest it wasn't an experience I'd like to repeat. They tried to take them all out at once, but they only realized after they cut into the gum that they couldn't get my top ones out. I would have waited till they had come down more(mine were still deep in my gums) but I needed to get them out before I got my braces. My mouth was very sore and swollen for a week. Sorry I'm probably not helping. sweatdrop I was more the exception then the rule. Often you don't even have to have any surgery, I had to because mine hadn't come down yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:49 pm
Uncle Haijin
It's really not bad at all or, at least, mine wasn't. I was put to sleep for mine and came out of it only a little groggy. After that, I slept for three days because of the Vicodin, got off of pain meds altogether after that without feeling much beyond minor discomfort, and was back to normal after a month. The only hard part is that it's hard to open your mouth for a few days after, so it's not easy to eat. Oh, and you swell up like a chipmunk and have bruises that turn all colors of the rainbow, but that's only cosmetic.

The chipmunk face. DX OMG

I cried when I saw my face so puffy like that. emo For me, that was the worst part about it. :<  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:55 pm
femshep is the best shep  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:03 pm
The Undead Suitor
Magnificent Moonbeam

this is how it goes

its the biggest nothing

you got an IV? i had the option for one but i was like no thanks

so i got a bunch of giant needles of novacane in my face and i went home with a prescription for percocet. i got all my wisdom teeth done at the same time too!!  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:04 pm
meekstape
The Undead Suitor
Magnificent Moonbeam

this is how it goes

its the biggest nothing

so i got a bunch of giant needles of novacane in my face and i went home with a prescription for percocet. i got all my wisdom teeth done at the same time too!!

If I have the option to be totally out of it while they literally wrench teeth out of the back of my mouth, I'll take it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:09 pm
i wish i had more wisdom teeth again. they put me under laughing gas before i got the novacane and i was giggling and drooling blood drool on the way out of the office. then i went home and my face was numb for like 6 hours and i laid in bed and tried to eat soup but i couldnt because it kept falling out of my mouth, so i laugehd a bunch at that too.

getting wisdom teeth removes is literally a cake walk. it hurts a bit afterwards, but you will 100% get prescribed pain meds to help with the pain. your face will be swollen too, but the swelling only lasts for a couple fo days, then you're back to normal.

THE ONLY THING TO WORRY ABOUT: DRY SOCKET. this happens when you down allow the holes where your teeth were to heal properly, and what happens is, is that when you try to open your mouth a certain.....DISTANCE, you feel excruciating pain from the place where your tooth once was.

to avoid dry socket: for the entire time your gums are healing, dont agrivate the stitches, and only eat soft foods. dont open your mouth a lot, and if you have to only open your mouth a little bit, dont get food caught in the holes, and change your gauze pads every couple of hours or so.  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:09 pm
Halfling Heroine
I had my wisdom teeth out before, and to be honest it wasn't an experience I'd like to repeat. They tried to take them all out at once, but they only realized after they cut into the gum that they couldn't get my top ones out. I would have waited till they had come down more(mine were still deep in my gums) but I needed to get them out before I got my braces. My mouth was very sore and swollen for a week. Sorry I'm probably not helping. sweatdrop I was more the exception then the rule. Often you don't even have to have any surgery, I had to because mine hadn't come down yet.
Mine are kinda packed in so I have to have the surgery for mine... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:10 pm
The Undead Suitor
meekstape
The Undead Suitor
Magnificent Moonbeam

this is how it goes

its the biggest nothing

If I have the option to be totally out of it while they literally wrench teeth out of the back of my mouth, I'll take it.

it was so fun watching them though, it felt like absolutely nothing to me, just kind of like someone jostling my head left to right.  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine
Mine are kinda packed in so I have to have the surgery for mine... sweatdrop

I see. Buy a couple of DVDs and icecream before hand so you have some nice treats to cheer yourself up. Watching Colin Firth as Mr Darcy Pride and Prejudice definitely helped me to recover. heart  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games