Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:33 pm
Not too tired, I hope. *smiles at him* I've got one more thing planned... sort of an early christmas present. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:35 pm
Oh? *says while sitting on the couch and losening his tie and removing it and then his shoes. Grins* And whats that, Gorgeous?  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:38 pm
You'll see in a minute. cat_wink *goes back into his bedroom*

*a few minutes later, comes back out into the living room* cat_redface  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:44 pm
Oh? *chuckles and eagerly awaits while taking off his shirt and getting overall more comfortable*

surprised eek xd emotion_awesome twisted Ooooh I like. *stands up and goes to her, flicking the edges of the bow a moment and then finding his way to her curves, feeling down the contour of them all the way down and back up* I like a lot. *eyes become dark with desire and he kisses Kits passionately*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:48 pm
^/////^ I thought you would. *returns his kiss*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:52 pm
*speaks huskily into her ear* Do I get to open my present tonight? *he asks and then gets a gleam in his eye and grabs her by the bum, pulling her even closer to him, somewhat picking her up* Or do I have to wait until Christmas? twisted  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:57 pm
Hmmmm... *acts like she's thinking for a moment* I think this one you can open early. cat_whee *wraps her arms around his neck*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:59 pm
xd Awesome. *picks up his gift and carries it into the bedroom for unwrapping, the gift giggling all the way* twisted  

rodenrock

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:17 pm
*since Miro left, he's been standing there at the portal statue, waiting for her. He first became concerned when an entire day had passed and she hadn't returned, but he just told himself that she never did say how long she was going to be gone.

Initially, passersby didn't think much of him standing there. To them, it seemed like he was just marveling at the large dragon statue, unaware that it was a portal to another world. It was on the third day of him being there, standing in the exact same place, wearing the exact same clothes, that a few who passed through the park regularly began to wonder about him. He didn't seem dangerous by any means and appeared surprisingly well kempt, which lead many to believe he had to be going home at some point in the day and they just didn't see him. It's not as if anyone watched him long enough to see if he was there all night.

Though it seemed a little strange, he was still left alone, since it isn't as if he was harming anyone. However, this afternoon, one of the daily joggers that had noticed his seemingly constant presence decided to approach him.*

Hey there...
*wipes some sweat from her forehead, keeping some distance between herself and the stranger so she has enough space to do some stretches as part of her cool-down*
So... you really like that statue, huh?

*just continues to stare without looking over or responding. In his time there, he had quickly learned that when people started talking around him, it was because they were on their cell phone*

*doesn't mind that he seemingly ignored her. After all, he could be listening to his iPod or something for all she knows. She just continues on with her cool-down until her heart rate has slowed and her breathing is a bit calmer before trying to address him again. One thing she does note that seems a bit concerning, though, is that he doesn't seem to blink. confused It was hard to tell if he was even breathing from her standpoint as well.*
Hey....

*gets closer and waves her hand in front of his eyes this time to get his attention. She actually feels a bit relieved to see him blink a few times before turning toward her*

*smiles politely at the woman*
Oh... hello. ^_^

*smiles back, thinking to herself how sweet he looks smiling like that*
Hello. I've noticed you've been standing here the last few days...

*nods to confirm her statement*
Indeed, I have. 3nodding I'm waiting for someone.

Oh! So the two of you have been meeting here daily?
No. We came here together and then she said that she would be right back and that I should wait here for her. 3nodding
.... for days?
*nods* ^_^
Did she say what time or anything?
*frowns slightly* No. She just said she would be back.
*gets the feeling this guy just got dumped and hasn't realized it yet*
Well, do you have her cellphone number? Maybe you should call...

*shakes his head* She doesn't have a cell... nor do I for that matter.
Oh... do you have no other way of getting in touch with her?
*shakes his head again* But she'll be back. I know because she said she would ^_^
*really feels sorry for this guy*
Would she know where to find you if you just went home?

*tilts his head curiously at her question*
I suppose so, but why would I do that? neutral

Doesn't it get cold and boring just standing here, waiting? Why don't you just go home and do something fun for a while?
But she told me to wait here. Besides, I can't think of anything fun to do with her gone anyway, so I might as well just stay here like she asked ^_^
*smiles weakly at that boyish face of his. Poor guy really had it bad for this girl* sad
I still think you should... *gets interrupted by the alarm on her wristwatch going off* Crap... I need to get ready for work. *reaches over to turn it off and looks back up at the stranger*
Listen, you take good care of yourself, alright? The news this morning said it might snow tonight, so you might want to reconsider waiting for her at home.
*waves to the man and starts jogging back to her apartment*

*smiles at the woman and waves back, but then furrows his brow in confusion when he suddenly gets the image of panties with little hearts on them in his head* neutral
Am I supposed to know you? *he shouts after her*

*turns back for a moment, quirking an eyebrow and even laughing slightly at how odd that question seemed*
Um... I don't think so lol But if you're ever at The Colourful Kitten, I'll buy you a drink wink Just ask for Flo.
*waves again and jogs off*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:48 pm
(( emotion_dealwithit That's how we roll at The Colourful Kitten. cool ))  

ColourMine

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:40 pm
:: When she first arrived on Norrath, she of course was left standing there for a while, dazed. Her plan was to visit the nearest bank, withdrawal a fair amount to ensure she had enough, then leave. Her husband didn't spend much time in the Plane of Knowledge these days, so the likelihood of them crosses paths in that short amount of time was pretty slim. Apparently not slim enough, though, as he happens to catch sight of her while she's still dazed when he was just passing through. ::

How much money do you have in your bank?
:: those are the first words she hears as soon as she's over her portal sickness ::
Um... eek ninja :: wonders if he knows what she's there for :: gonk
I'd have to check sweatdrop

Invissssibility potionssss are expenssssive and I keep running out. I'd rather ussse my plat for ssssspellssss
Monks don't have spells mad
Yessss, we do.
Do not mad You have disciplines xp
Disssciplinesss..... ssspellssss....... Ssssame thing rolleyes
Is not talk2hand
Isss ssso
:: stamps her foot and scrunches her nose at him ::
Is not! mad

:: snickers at her rather nonthreatening defiance and pats her head ::
:: winces slightly as the scales on his clawed hand tug and pull at her hair. She has told him many times that she doesn't like when he does that because her hair always catches, but he always forgets.::
:: scoffs at her reaction ::
I barely even touched you, ssssoft sssskin. rolleyes

:: moves his hand away and straightens her hair. Among the iksar, "soft skin" was a derogatory term for someone they viewed to be weak. He used it often with her. ::
It still hurt...

:: rolls his eyes and walks with her to the bank ::

:: after checking her account and telling him how much she has, she then goes to hand him enough to buy the amount of potions she knows he usually purchases, but he declines and instead tells her to go buy enough to fill a large bag with them and come back to deliver them to him. She sighs and withdrawals more money, doing as he asks. Afterward, she's told to fetch him some food supplies so he doesn't have to restock later.

This probably meant he was planning on going off on some raid soon, which would mean she'd be left to her own devices again in due time and she could return to Gaia.::

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:54 pm
:: to her dismay, food supplies wasn't the last of his errands for her. He also has her stick around while he looks for equipment in case he couldn't afford something he wanted. Monks rarely carried around money or looted because the extra weight would inhibit their combat abilities. Although in a neutral zone, such as the one they were in, that kind of thing wasn't really necessary, it was still a habit.

After that, he insisted that she come with him to assist in some quests and missions, partially because he felt she was getting rusty in actually performing her cleric duties in combat since she had practically stopped involving herself in anything that had to do with fighting. He even brought a cleric mercenary along with them to pick up the slack "just in case". The mercenary was so diligent that Miro hardly even had the opportunity to prove herself, though. And in times when there were more people to look after, if someone died, she was accused of being negligent rather than the mercenary. One wizard in particular really railed on her and her husband after getting himself killed multiple times: on Miro for not keeping him alive and on her husband for bringing her instead of a more experienced cleric. It wasn't her fault that he went trigger happy on his spells and got mobbed for it. mad

Her husband disappointingly acted neutral in the altercation, but seemed to give off the impression that he agreed that if she hadn't been so removed from these kinds of situations for long periods of time, then deaths wouldn't be happening so much. He did, after all, bring her out on the presumption that she was no longer acclimated to casting under pressure. This kind of scrutiny only served as a reminder to her of why she was no longer participating in fighting. sad

At least after that, her husband called an official end to the day, though by then it was really late into the night. sweatdrop The thought of getting some sleep after such a long day was both a relief and something to dread. She didn't think she would be in Norrath overnight, so she didn't bring her dreamless incense with her. In her sleep is when she would be the most prone to letting something slip. Brushing it off as merely a dream that she had no control over was not likely to appease her husband either. It would be seen as a sign that she was still harboring desires for a relationship he couldn't provide for her, which in turn would lead to him suspecting she's looking elsewhere. After her experiences with Vassnta, this time she wouldn't honestly be able to tell him that such thinking was completely wrong.

Luckily, her first night goes without a hitch, save for the one nightmare she has in which she's being chased by a t-rex gonk , though that seemed to have been brought on by the sound of her husband's snoring sweatdrop

The next few days, her husband for the most part keeps her occupied in helping him pick off moderately powerful creatures. He acknowledged that she had gotten upset when she was thrust into having to be responsible for a group of people rather than just a single person so soon after returning and recognized that doing so only generated a lot of malice. Although, he didn't seem to get that she didn't want to have to do that anymore and thought he just needed to slowly ease her back into it.

In this much more slower paced venture, he additionally tasks her with searching the corpses for anything useful. It's not very pleasant, but she's used to it by now. Clerics are usually left with that job no matter who they're traveling with, possibly because they're the most accustomed of all classes to handling corpses to begin with, save for necromancers. Even when she would help out Tes and Ryzan, she was on corpse duty crying At least Tes taught her how to get it done both quickly and effectively.

Her dreams remain mostly harmless, but her waking thoughts during the lulls in her responsibilities to her husband drift back to Vassnta, hoping he's doing alright without her back in Geezerville. ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:08 pm
*a few hours into the night, he starts to notice some flakes slowly drifting through his line of vision. Soon, both he and his surroundings are covered in a light dusting of snow. Unaffected by the cold, he sees no reason to move from his spot, even as the snow continues to fall and gradually get heavier. Instead, he just smiles to himself, thinking about how happy it would make Miro to see that they can build some more snowmen* ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:45 pm
:: that raid she had predicted her husband was stocking up for finally came around today. She still had to resupply him on some things that he had gone through since her arrival, but after that he was good to go. He really wanted her to come with, but she actually didn't have access to where he was going anyway, which gave her a convenient excuse to stay behind. ninja Before parting ways, he instructs her to go around and try to find herself some better spells and armor while he's gone. However, as soon as he enters the portal to take him closer to his destination, she goes to her bank and makes a sizeable withdrawal before heading to the portal that would bring her back to Geezerville.

Vassnta is elated to see her when she comes out, but unfortunately she forgot to inform him of her portal sickness, having taken for granted that he would already know because Draa knew about it sweatdrop When she finally snaps out of it, he is holding her shoulders, face filled with worry ::
Vassnta? Are you alright?

:: breathes out with relief and smiles, pulling her up against himself and holding her tightly ::
That's what I've been asking you, but you weren't responding.

:: doesn't have time to be bashful as the shock of his cold body causes her to jump out of reflex ::
Ahh! gonk You're freezing crying

Oh... I'm sorry... redface
:: lets her go and thinks for a moment about how things that are said to be warm feel ::
Is this better?
:: lightly places his hand on her cheek, as her face is the only exposed skin she has at the moment ::

:: flinches, expecting it to be like ice, but is surprised to find it rather soothing. ::
H.. How...?

^_^ I'm glad you're back.
:: pulls her against him again, a large, sweet smile on his face ::

:: blushes profusely, finding herself hudling against him slightly now that he's much warmer than she is :: sweatdrop redface

Do you want to build some snowmen? ^_^ There's plenty of snow. Most of it fell just last night, but there was some earlier today too 3nodding

um... maybe later sweatdrop
Miro thinks she should get back to the apartment and change first sweatdrop Oh! surprised Miro still needs to do shopping too sweatdrop
:: realizes stores might be really crowded with last minute shoppers by now :: gonk crying

That's fine too ^_^
:: releases her so they can both start heading back home ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:59 pm
:: Hours later, Miro is sitting on the living room floor back at the apartment, a mess of tape, shopping bags, adhesive bows, and wrapping paper surrounding her... some of it on her sweatdrop She's just finishing up wrapping the last of the gifts she bought after returning from Norrath, the others in their wrinkled and lumpy but adequately covered completeness all lined up on the couch. ::

Now it just needs a bow blaugh

:: starts looking around her at the ones scattered on the floor, pouting when she doesn't find the right color ::
Miro was sure there was a blue one around here somewheres crying

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games