Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:30 pm
GotGothGuild
That's a good thing to remember ^^*

very good thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:31 pm
is it bad that i'm the only mod with less than 1k posts? excluding our dear Dizzy of course.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

GotGothGuild

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:32 pm
It's not a bad thing really, it's just your way of going about things, that's all.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:33 pm
GotGothGuild
It's not a bad thing really, it's just your way of going about things, that's all.

*shrugs* i just wish i had the time and sleep needs to be more active in the guild.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

WhispyDreamer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:36 pm
Sometimes sleep is a difficult thing to come by, and there is little one can do but choose between the two... eventually sleep shall win out in the end because we crave dreams and even nitemares.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:56 pm
yay! I can log in again. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:03 pm
lurichan
yay! I can log in again. ^_^

Yay, *is going to download some Bauhaus(sp?)*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:05 pm
I can download the cruxshadows again finally! It's been....over 2 years now.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:08 pm
lurichan

you know, i find it dissapointing i've bever heard of these bands before i joined this guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:10 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

you know, i find it dissapointing i've bever heard of these bands before i joined this guild.

You know, I really wouldn't feel bad about that if I where you since most "goth" music is underground and hard to come by (excepting hot topic or the internet of course). The reason that I even know of the existance of the band I mentioned is because of the Vampire:The Mascarade CD which their song Deception is on representing clan ravinos. Now why I got into Live action role playing is a whole new thought line...  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:12 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

You know, I really wouldn't feel bad about that if I where you since most "goth" music is underground and hard to come by (excepting hot topic or the internet of course). The reason that I even know of the existance of the band I mentioned is because of the Vampire:The Mascarade CD which their song Deception is on representing clan ravinos. Now why I got into Live action role playing is a whole new thought line...

My hot topic around here has no music except for vinyl which is half manson, rap and AFI. and the random MEtal for the masses CD's. heh, we're not goign to go into my gaming stuff, how many people refuse to change from 3.0 D&D to 3.5 just because their too cheap to buy the new books.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:14 pm
Heh...I've been playing 2nd ed lately cause my ex has all the 3.0 books, and I don't really feel like buying a whole bunch of 3.5 stuff... I'll just wait till they come out with 3.75 or some other rediculous marketing ploy to make more money.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:15 pm
sonofa!, My Vampire books are in CA.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:16 pm
lurichan
Heh...I've been playing 2nd ed lately cause my ex has all the 3.0 books, and I don't really feel like buying a whole bunch of 3.5 stuff... I'll just wait till they come out with 3.75 or some other rediculous marketing ploy to make more money.
heh, The only reason i would buy 3.5 was because tehy made Ranger actually a decent class to play, But Arcane archer is now far too easy to become and is still the most broken prestige class in the world  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:20 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
heh, The only reason i would buy 3.5 was because tehy made Ranger actually a decent class to play, But Arcane archer is now far too easy to become and is still the most broken prestige class in the world

most prestige classes are overrated. My first 3rd ed char was a bard, and she didn't need any pretige classes to make her better. She did great as she was, more than a few times she got the group out of a sticky situation. ^_^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games