Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:37 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smiling, Akihiko cut off a portion of his own pancake that hadn't been covered in butter or syrup and placed it on Ko's plate for the boy to try and figure out the ingredient if he wished. It was part of the blackberry one, so at least he'd get something that wasn't as sweet as the chocolate chip pancake.

"They could have any number of jobs, Ko-kun... anywhere from politician to an engineer. You should try to learn what your friend's parents do, that way you can learn just a little more about your new friends." Akihiko spoke with a smile, watching the boy dig into his pancakes.

'Yuuji-kun... if only you knew...' he thought to himself before Shou caught his attention. "Purple really does suit you." the young tiger teased before getting serious again. "Children have a habit of making you more responsible... or so I've heard. Closest person I know to a child is Chiyou-kun so it isn't as if I'm very versed in parenting. I'd probably make a horrible father." Akihiko replied before laughing softly. "Wouldn't want a mini-me running around aggravating the Ohayou staff... because I know that's what would happen. But hmmm.... Azriel's team? Really, Shou-san? Have you met the man? It's just disturbing how much he looks like me really..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oooh...Thank you Niisan!" Ko smiled brightly and took a few swallows of milk before carefully cutting off a corner of the bite then trying it. He chewed slowly and let the flavor settle on his tongue. Then he took another bite and tried again. "Mm....I think its...spicy...flavor like...Uncle Shou's Chai! It's Cinnamon. Am I right?" Ko beamed hopefully as he peeked up at Akihiko.

"Ok...I'll ask James next time I see him. James like sports and I'm not good at sports so he's going to teach me to play soccer. I think I should teach him to play piano in return." Ko said as he ate another bite making sure that it really was cinnamon.

"Yes, I think the do." responded Shou with another sigh, "Too responsible. But, he's my responsibility so I've had to adapt to a new way of life. It's going to interesting when I start touring again but I believe I'll be able to swing a teacher for him on the road from Smash. Oh my, yes, well he isn't a mini me thank god! You'd be a handful I'm sure of it." Shou laughed at the thought of a little Narcissus or himself running around. "That's very scary, Narcissus."

"Azriel-san...he does look a lot like you. With a baby face. Well he's younger than you and rather skinny. I met him for the first time today. He wanted to make sure his new stage manager could help out. Azriel-san has the worst team in Smash right now. I guess he made arrangements with Ishihara-san and Hamu to have the young man study with my Team. I don't really like the idea and if he screws up he'll go back home. Mm...but other than that, Azriel-san doesn't seem much like you in person. I mean, he's mm....inexperienced. Yes, that would be the best word for it. Young and trying to prove himself...that was the feeling. Although...Mm..." Shou blinked trying to remember something.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Laughing, Akihiko nodded. "Hai... it's cinnamon. Just don't tell anyone, ne?" he asked Ko, lowering his voice to a conspiratorial whisper.
One thin eyebrow arched though at the comment of soccer. "I was never good at spots. Music ate up my time. But it's good to have some sort of physical hobby to keep you in shape, Ko-kun. When I was younger, I took Kendo lessons in my spare time. I'm sure Yamada-san would be more than happy to take you to soccer practice when your uncles are busy." the young tiger spoke with a slight smirk Shou's way. "Just don't feel bad if James-kun can't grasp the piano too quickly. Some of us are just better at it than others. WHICH reminds me... after dinner I'll have to let you at my own piano in the studio downstairs... I'll make chai tea for us to have with the mochi for dessert." Narcissus added, his attention pulled away from the boy and to Shou once more.

"Inexperienced is good... for me of course. I'd rather a younger clone of myself didn't get too popular too fast, studio rivalries aside of course." Akihiko spoke, finishing his first pancake and reaching for his now half empty glass of milk. "Gods I wouldn't want you to have someone like me in SMASH... I already know how big a pain I can be. I wouldn't wish my stubbornness on anyone... well, almost anyone." he laughed, glancing at a rather quiet Izzy Lucky. "Are you certain he's skinner than I? Honestly... he must be a rather breakable twig if he's more slender than myself... because I've lost quite a bit of weight... is he as much of a gothic horror as his show claims him to be?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"I won't." Ko whispered back with a secretive tone. "I'm good at keeping secrets." But then the boy shrugged, " I don't think I'll be very good at it either but it might be fun to try. Kendo? Ooh...you can protect yourself with that sort of skill right? I'd like to be able to do that too." Ko said as his curiosity peeked. "Umm...I don't think James will be able to play like me. But it's ok. He probably will kick my butt in soccer."

Then Ko eyes lite up, "What kind of piano?!"

"Ut oh...Narcissus-san you've said the word. He'll be on that subject all night now." Shou laughed as he finished one of his pancakes.

"Mm...Azriel's act is nothing like yours from what I've seen. Gory and well, he definite can't afford to have Team 3 screw up with the types of performances he likes to do." Shou said as he picked up a napkin to finally get the purple off his lips. "He like a wisp. Not much muscle on those bones. I'd say he still has some growing to do. But as for gothic horror...mmmm..." Shou tilted his head, "I think he'd like people to believe that it's all an act." That thought was almost instinctual because something in that short contact had given Shou a strange perception of the world that revolved around Azriel.

Ko then piped up, "What sort of piano do you have. Half grand? baby grand? parlor grand? Or maybe a concert grand? Ooh..that would really big...I bet you don't have a petite grand. That's what Uncle Shou bought me in Red this year!" The boy was like a vat of knowledge about pianos. He probably could have talked all night about them. "I really want to play..."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:39 pm

"If you finish eating you can go play the piano. It's a concert grand, in the corner of my studio. There's also a collection of guitars, electric and acoustic and bass... plus a few other instruments like flute and violin... a drum set... some more traditional Japanese instruments as well like the shamisen and koto." Akihiko spoke, having no qualms at all about letting the boy play. After all, it wasn't as if the child could do any damage... and if he did, Shou certainly had the funds to pay for it. "But you have to be careful with my piano, Ko-kun. It's very special. Just as your red petite is special because it's from your uncle Shou... mine is special because I've had it since I was your age."

In other words... his parents had purchased that piano... he had played, sat on that very bench, that piano with his sister once so long ago. It held so many good and yet horrible memories rolled into one.

Smiling to Shou, the young tiger shook his head. "That's not a problem. Ko-kun's lucky to have something he loves so much. Wasn't it the same for you as a child, Shou-san? I know I spent almost all my time delving into the world of music... I always figured with most musicians it was that way." Vocalists maybe not... but true musicians... there had to be a passion there... a love for the instrument that graced their fingers.

But then Akihiko was thinking about Azriel and something Shou said struck him as odd...
"An act? You say he wants people to believe it's an act but... it isn't?" this struck Narcissus as odd because... well he'd viewed a bit of that show and if that wasn't an act...
Azriel was seriously sick in the head.
And if Hiroki had met with the man...
Something deep down in the young Koyasu's stomach churned at that thought, pitying the megane-clad man who he had once been at such odds with.

"Azriel-san has talent... but it's not refined... like there's something missing or... or like he doesn't quite understand, you know?" Narcissus shrugged slightly. "Then again, my own songs delved into a new sort of understanding recently so I suppose, as musicians and vocalists, we're always learning new depths to our music, ne?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:11 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko hurriedly at the rest of his pancake. He loved the food but he wanted to see the music room even more!

"Wash your hands before you go down there. And if you touch something be very careful." Shou said firmly as Ko got up from the table.

The boy grabbed his plate and cup then took it to the sink, rinsed it off then put them in the dishwasher before washing is own hands up.

Izzy smiled as he watched the boy be all neat and tidy, "My god Shou...he does it all without being asked." Yuuji and his wife must have been fairly strict or very good instructors because the boy seemed not have a problem with doing his fair share of clean up. "I would have groused about doing things like that at his age." Izzy admitted but then again at Ko's age he was a little trouble maker.

"I'll be very careful with your piano and treat it as good as mine. Promise!" Ko replied even in his excitement. "Wow you had a concert grand as a child. That's amazing! Does it have a name? Where is the music room?"

"I'll show you Ko-kun." Izzy said as he pushed back his chair and picked up his plate and cup. If the boy was going to be so tidy, he better set a good example too.

"Me..." Shou blinked for a moment then his brow furrowed, "Yes, I suppose I did have the same passion then. I remember listening to the piano played and my heart filled with that love for music." He filled in that space with the only things he knew. His sister loved to play piano so he assumed that his love for music must have been equal if not more. Yes, he must have loved music. He could remember a piano further back in his head, the sound drifting away as the car drove off. He had no memory otherwise except for the fantasies he built up as as the star he had become. "My guitar comes alive in my hands and I feel the love of the instrument as if it were my own heart beat. I think that feeling is the same for Ko."

Shou's brow again furrowed as he concentrated on the moments he shared with Azriel. His head sat on his finger tips as if he searched for the right words, "I think, that it is as I said. When we spoke, I could just see it. He tried to be quite nice, but...ah...It's very hard to explain but yes, my instinct would say, it's not just an act."

"Mm...he's young and well, I think you're right. He's not like you and I but he's very determined. I think he does want to be our rivals. And plans on it in due time. He'll have to change his style to become our equals. His dark genre will work for the short run but not many shock rock goths make it to far in the large arenas. We both know how tough getting the numbers can be sometimes. My style might not have gone far had I not built the fantasy to go along with it. Your style appeals to a broad audience too. Azriel-san has the potential to play it big, but he's still...mm..." Shou's head saw the cage for a moment in his head. When had he been there. Or was it him at all? " He's still searching for himself."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:15 pm

(((OOC: Gomen nasai Anichan! I just really REALLY wanted to post for Ishihara... especially with Yamada not being attached to Shou's hip atm.)))

God it had been a long long day...
Ryuukaze had been, oddly enough, a welcome break to the hell Ishihara had been almost constantly going through since returning home. He had advised the violinist as best he could, and had prepared a report of the events at lunch, along with the DNA analysis he had promised Izo.
Sitting there in the tank room, his dark eyes focused on the laptop which sat uncomfortably on his lap, one hand typing away as fast as it could.

Here is what was sent to Izo's private email account...

Matsumoto-san,
I have advised Ryuukaze-san to think and explain the kiss to this Kimura Kou as nothing more than a European greeting that had been mixed up in one of his scatterbrained attempts to be culturally 'hip'. I have also given him advice in regards to Oumori Naoko, whom it appears may be splitting from the violinist in the very near future. It seems they have had a falling out of sorts since the death of Hayato-san... so I would think it a good time to refocus Ryuukaze-san on music and perhaps draw him a bit further into your plans so as to cement his place and, hopefully, keep him from turning into a liability or easily replaced pawn.
As to the results of the DNA analysis... attached is a complete copy but I figured to explain it in this email to save you some time. The DNA is a perfect match for two different DNA types. That is so say, the hair gained from Ko-kun is not only that of Takagi Hideo but also that of... a woman of Russian descent. No doubt Shou-san's penchant for wigs and weaves has played a large role in disguising the boy. As I can not bring the boy back without distressing Shou-san, I am asking if a policy can be enforced to strictly limit SMASH musicians from interacting with musicians outside the studio. If Narcissus-san, Izzy Lucky, or Takagi Yuuji were to figure out the boy's identity, I don't think the secret would remain one for long.
Let me know, sir... how you wish me to proceed.

Ishihara You

He hit send and then closed the laptop, moving it to the small side table next to the room's only chair. Dark eyes closed tiredly, and for the first time in hours, Ishihara just let himself relax.

God he'd give anything for Haru to come home... anything to have someone just give him a damn hand! As it was his lips were parched and the megane-clad man was far too exhausted to even get up and hobble to the kitchen for a glass of water.

That dark gaze opened and he looked at Lette, swimming around happily in her tank. "Too bad humans don't drink salt water... I'd ask you to share." You said with a smirk to which the shark did a small somersault.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:35 pm

"At Ko-kun's age... I would've just let the maid do it for me." Akihiko replied seriously, sitting back in his chair for a moment, watching the boy be so neat and tidy.

Yep... definitely Yuuji's boy.
Without a doubt there... because Yuuji was the same way.
The Takagi side of the family hadn't had the same privileges as the Koyasu side. They didn't have a grand estate or a powerful business or a house with maids and a cook and butler and chauffeur... No the Takagi house had been like most middle-class homes in Japan, and when Yuuji had struck out on his own he'd fallen from that middle-class to the lower middle-class and quite near the poverty line until he'd gotten the job with Ohayou. The Koyasu side had been so rich... and the Takagi end so poor. All because Aki couldn't reconcile with his sister.
Of course Akihiko didn't know that... and while Yuuji had still been a part of the man's life for many of his childhood years, his cousin had never once complained about the Koyasu family being so much better off.

Laughing softly, Narcissus shrugged. "I was a spoiled child. I... hmmm a name?" his blue eyes focused in on Ko for a moment, then he smiled softly. "Yuriko." the young tiger eventually said, happily giving the name of his dear twin to the piano they had both loved so much together. "I know it doesn't seem like a proper name for a piano... but it reminds me something very precious."

Of course Shou had known about Akihiko once having a sister. They'd both shared with one another that they had a sibling... though the young Koyasu had said his sister died when they were children.
Obviously he hadn't elaborated on how or the other tragedy that soon followed.

With Izzy showing Ko the way to the studio; which incidentally one had to go down the stairs that led toward Akihiko's bedroom and then take a turn before the bedroom door, Narcissus was now free to talk to Shou privately.
Perfect.

But first...
"Am I the only person a bit unnerved by that admission, Shou-san?" Akihiko asked, frowning at the news that it seemed Azriel's gore heavy stage show wasn't just pretend... that the man must enjoy such a display on some base level at least. "Don't get me wrong it doesn't say he's any less driven or talented... but it's the ethics, the moral of it. Having young teens imitate him, especially if they learn he's not acting on that stage, could be problematic on a nation-wide level, you know..." shaking his head, Narcissus stood and began to clear off the table. "But you're right about his style... it'll only carry him so far. Most heavy visual gothic bands turn into a more mainstream visual kei or metal band than to keep with their horror show. After a while the audience tires of the same thing over and over again. It's why your fantasy worlds work... why my songs woven into stories works so well. Fans get different feels, they get an entirely different atmosphere, at our shows. But if Azriel-san keeps with this style... well... there's only so much he can do before fans tire of it, or grow out of it altogether. Times change... your music has to change with it." turning back to Shou from the sing, Akihiko leaned against it for a moment, sleeves pushed up his to his elbows, arms crossed over his chest. "So he 'tried' to be nice... but does that mean he isn't nice? I know it's hard to explain but... well I suppose prying into a rival studio is none of my business... he just looks so much like me that it's creepy!"

(((OOC: Narcissus' style is akin to GACKT's wherein his shows weave a story using the songs. The best example IRL of that is GACKT's "RRII" concert... the thing's even got a Drama CD for crying out loud (well technically a bonus CD to the actual album... hehehe GACKT and Fukuyama Jun... mmm seiyuu crack...)! So that's what Akihiko means when he's talking to Shou.)))

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:49 pm

(((OOC: HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER!

I was listening to "GET UP" by VAMPS on my itunes when posting for Akihiko right? Well I looked at it and realized that I also have "GET UP" by Koogy from "Bakuman" and here's the process my brain went through...

1.) Koogy's the musician trying to turn manga-ka in the anime/manga "Bakuman"...
2.) Koogy is voiced by Morikubo Showtaro...
3.) Koogy's manager is Hyde...
4.) Hyde is voiced by Hyde himself in the "Bakuman" anime...
5.) Hyde is lead vocals for VAMPS...
6.) VAMPS has a song called "GET UP" that was released on their BEAST album and their GET UP/Memories single...
7.) Koogy has a song called "GET UP" that was released as an anime single for "Bakuman"...
8.) -listens to VAMPS's "GET UP" song...
9.) -listens to Koogy's (Morikawa Showtaro) "GET UP" song...
10.) HOLY CRAP IT'S THE SAME SONG!

Yes I was so sleepy just now that my brain took THAT long to figure out that the songs were the same just sung by different people... -face palm- )))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:23 am

Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Haru sighed as he walked out of SMASH's back lot where Team 5 stored many of its bigger set parts in storage. Everything was finally put away. He might not had to have been there but one of the men had to leave early to help his son get to his first driving exam.

Walking back to his car, Haru slipped in and started the engine letting it warm up before driving out of SMASH proper. He waved at the guards at the gate who let him out.

Driving along he realized that he hadn't eaten since the early part of the day. Way too much work to do! So at a stop light he pulled out his phone and sent a text.

You...I'm on my way home. I'm starving. Hungry? I see a McDonalds so I'm stopping to pick something up.

Haru parked the car in the one empty spot he could grab and hurried to the McDonalds. While he didn't prefer this type of place to eat, it was just too quick to pass up. Going inside he purchased a Big American Idaho burger value meal then got another order of pies and a shake. Ok, so he was hungry.

If You text him back he'd fill his order too and eventually with bags of food in hand, he slipped into the car and started on his path toward home once again.

As usual he took a few back ways. Always different because he and You had to be careful. If he ever felt he was being followed he could always take any number of side roads to a different apartment he kept just for that purpose.

But for the moment, things look safe so he made his way to their place and parked and went inside. Soon he was on their floor and wishing they could afford to by a large place with different neighbors.

Pulling out his keys, he unlocked the door and slipped in. "Tadaima!" he called out hoping that You would be close by.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:50 am

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou laughed, "A maid...my...you're family must be wealthy. I've always been to private to keep servants around. Although Hamu says I should have at least someone to cook now that I have this little rascal." Shou gestured at his nephew with an adoring smile on his lips. He really was a proud uncle to say the least for many reasons.

"Oh that's a nice name." Ko said without knowing any more depth about the name other than the sound of it. "It's a girl's name. So your piano is a she! Pianos should have precious names. They create memories you'll never forget every time you put your fingers on the keys." Ko pointed out before Izzy took him downstairs.

"Ah...no you're not." Shou confided as he picked up his own plate and set it in the dishwasher. He wouldn't be out done by his young charge. "Yes, I agree but I'm not sure that many would thing that he is like that in real life. Like I said. It is a feeling I have and I can't really explain the rhyme or reason. I just know that when he and I spoke. Mm..." Shou stopped there because how could he explain the headache and the sudden visions. He still wasn't sure that they were his own memories. Somehow they didn't quite mesh with the girl and the piano. The scenery was not the same however, this could have been two very different points in his life?

"He's smart but it will take him time to grow. You know many people that get really into horror, shock rock and even visual kei are trying to either express worlds they lived or people they wish they could be. He's inexperienced in our world but he's been through a hell I cannot describe. At least that is my opinion. I could be wrong." Shou washed his hands in the sink and looked around to see what else needed to be cleaned up. "He tried to be nice...yes. Because he wanted something from me. His team 3 is a mess and his new stage manager, Kaito-kun is green. I can't say that he isn't nice. I don't know him well. He and I both knew he was 'buttering' up to me. I let his new stage manager stay and he left pretty quick."

He turned around and leaned against the counter and glanced over Narcissus, "If I were you, I'd gain some weight and build yourself up soon. He does look quite a bit like you from a first glance. You could be related at least that is my opinion. He could be your brother if you had one. I think you need to avoid brand confusion with him quickly. Make sure you don't do anything horror related for a long time."

Then he smiled and changed the subject saying, "Why don't we go down stairs and listen to Ko play for awhile. I wanted you to evaluate him remember? I think you'll be very surprised. He really wanted to play with you too. If you want we can discuss Azriel-san later when I know more. His stage manager might be around for awhile, or not depending on his smarts. I can see what I can find out."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:31 am

Ishihara had fallen asleep in the chair of the tank room. His phone was by his side but the man hadn't even heard it so much as ring. No... the pain medication had finally kicked in, the stronger stuff, not the weak crap he had to take during the day so he could continue to properly function.

Of course if he'd realized Yamada was picking up dinner, You would've told him he just wasn't interested. After all, he had leftovers from lunch that somehow he'd managed to put in the fridge.

Even when Haru came home, Ishihara continued to sleep soundly, continued to be unconscious to the world around him. He would've happily welcomed the man home... but he was just so tired.

Laughing, Narcissus shook his head, "Believe me, I'm not in the mood for horror. I'm thinking... Genji for my next tour, but I could be wrong... it's just something I've been toying with for a while." the man finished with the dishes as he absorbed what Shou had to say in regards to Azriel.

The young man fascinated Akihiko, and there was something about him that just stuck out to the musician. He didn't quite understand it himself but... well... something was just off about the vocalist in general.

Maybe Shou was right?
Maybe Azriel had been through some sort of hell that neither man could imagine...

"Ah, before we go listen to Ko-kun... I... well..." withdrawing his cell phone from his pocket and pulling up the image which Michi had sent him of Hideo, the young tiger handed the phone to Shou.

Narcissus said nothing, just waited for the other man's reaction.
Yes they could talk about Azriel at a later date. Right now, Ko... Hideo... was far more important a topic.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:56 am

User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru found his You asleep in the room. What a sight. He looked like crap even though he had an angelic face. But sleeping in the tank room...ugh. Haru huffed and carefully picked up You out of the chair and brought him into the bedroom. As put the man into bed, he leaned over and kissed his forehead. "You should know better than to sleep in a chair. You'll hurt worse in the morning." he whispered then pulled away, "Aishiteru, You."

Once he had the man settled and tucked in, he wandered back out to the kitchen quietly and pulled out his dinner. As he sat down, he rolled his eyes, he hadn't even taken off his coat or his security measures underneath it. But he'd eat first then think about getting more comfortable.

Grabbing the remote on the end table, he flicked it on looking for anything but music. He paused on WOWOW because they had some Korean subbed drama. Better than nothing, Haru said as he sat down on his favorite chair and started to slurp on his shake.

He wondered if Shou and Ko were doing alright then a news broadcast interrupted the show to talk about the weather. Great...just great, he thought as he grabbed his cell phone and sent a text to Shou.

Looks like there is going to be a strong thunderstorm tonight. If it gets too bad stick it out at Narcissus-san's until it blows over.

He set down his phone and pulled out his burger...waiting for the show to come back on.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Genji? Ah...that choice suits you." he mused as Shou wandered closer to the door ready to make his way down to see his nephew play. But then, Narcissus stopped him and he paused to look back.

Taking the phone, he stared at the picture and for a long moment his head titled to either side as if trying to absorb it. "A very cute photo, the child sort of reminds me of my nephew. Considering we've just spoke of Azriel-san and your appearance this is rather amusing. Who is the boy?" His reaction was devoid of any concept that this photo actually was Ko....Hideo. He seemed more surprised that someone could look like his nephew. Of course to Shou there were differences because photos never portrayed people perfectly. Shou didn't even act like he was hiding anything or being secretive. To him there wasn't anything to hide.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:08 pm

There was no real reaction... and for a moment Akihiko thought that strange. Then of course he remembered he was dealing with Shou who wasn't quite right on most days.
Not in a bad way of course, just sometimes a bit awkward.

"Yuuji-kun's son, Hideo." Narcissus answered, letting Shou absorb the photo. "He was kidnapped earlier in the year. There's still been no sign of him since." the musician's voice was serious yet quiet... almost pondering what he was saying and letting it sink in. "I suppose Hideo would be my cousin but with the age difference, I'd feel much more like an uncle. I never got to met the boy though. The boy's disappearance has ended up breaking Yuuji-kun's marriage to bits too..."

For a time, the young tiger said nothing else. How could he broach the subject of Ko being Hideo without Shou throwing a diva-sized fit?
After all, according to Shou this boy was his sister's son...

"Sometimes I think of Yuuji-kun as a brother, even though we butt heads more often of late. And I'd really like to find the boy... I was wondering if you would text this photo to Yamada-san and see if anyone he knows might have an idea. The..." he paused, trying to figure out how to phrase this next bit. "The general theory is Hideo's been kidnapped because of Yuuji's connection to myself, to my grandfather... and you do work for a man who I've implicated in other grievous actions before so... I thought perhaps Yamada-san might have heard something or maybe one of his contacts? I know you don't hold any love for Matsumoto-san, Shou-san, and I know you'd never have anything to do with something of this nature... I just wanted to get the word out to people I trust... people I know Ruki trusts... people who won't tell the spider of SMASH."

By the time Yamada had eaten about half the hamburger... there was a stirring in the bedroom.

Dark eyes opened to find the scenery changed. At first, this confused You greatly... until he heard the sound of the television coming from the living room.

Haru had come home?

Sitting up, painful as it might've been, was a necessity to getting to the wounded man's feet and soon Ishihara had his crutch under arm and was making his way slowly toward the sound.

"Haru-kun? I didn't expect you back tonight." You spoke with a smile, standing in the bedroom doorway and watching his partner thoroughly enjoy an American hamburger. He wagged a finger the other man's way, "Those will make you gain weight you know." he teased, glad to have his lover back... if just for the night.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:54 pm

User Image

Yamada Haru

"Well, I didn't think I would be either but the work got done and Shou didn't need me for this evening, he had other plans." Haru said as he sucked in more strawberry shake.

"You should be in bed!" Haru scolded not having got up from his chair but pointing a french fry at the man. "I'll work it off. Insanity has started with extreme prejudice. Shou's schedule is filling up. And I'm going to need a clone...So these fries might be the best meal get for the next few weeks"

He smiled over at his partner and shook his head. "You really should get back in bed, You. You're more pale than pastel stockings and that's saying a lot." he teased back. Thinking if the man were well, he'd take his lover up on the earlier offer. But...no that would be a while.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Takagi-kun's son? Izzy's assistant? Really?" His eyes drifted back over the image but still no change in that gaze. "You never met the boy? Narcissus...children should know their uncles. You've such a rich world to offer - your music, your ideas and experiences. How many kids could be that lucky to have a unique uncle like you?"

He pondered for a moment with a slight frown because he knew nothing of Yuuji or his marriage. "I can send the photo to Yamada-san." And that's when his phone beeped.

"Seems like my assistant is right on cue, he said as he looked at his phone. "Ah the weather, even a photo of the system coming through from his phone. He's just too diligent."

As he started to text back to Hamu, he listened to what Narcissus had to say , then looked up at the mention of the spider, "Kidnapped..." His chaotic eyes seemed so distant for a moment as if he had stepped off this plane of reality. "Yamada-san brought me Ko from my sister, he believed that she had a run in with the spider as well. He's a dangerous man. But..it's almost impossible to pin stuff on him. That at least is what Hamu says. So I feel for you cousin."

"Yes, yes, send me the photo and I'll give it to Hamu right now. Maybe, if we're lucky, he'll know something. If he doesn't, he might know who does."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games