Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4862 4863 4864 4865 4866 4867 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:32 pm

*Puts her glass of water on her nightstand, slips off her clothes and gets into bed. She fluffs up the pillows and slides into the center of the bed. Just as she places her head on the pillow she remembers she had better set her alarm for Sunday Easter Mass. whee After doing that, she once again lays down and slowly drifts off to sleep. User Image *
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:44 pm

He's done just about every color you can imagine wink
Not -that- many stare
*giggles*
I do not know exactly when it was he first dyed his hair since it was during one of the points in which we were separated for a few years... the first time to be exact. I was still training to be an enchanter and he had left Neriak. He did not return until I had sent word about finishing my training and was surprised to see he not only cut his hair, jhal it was also blue. A rather vivid blue as I recall.

Hey, blue blends in with darkness!
*giggles again*
Perhaps if it had been a darker blue, you could say that. He has also tried a few different shades of red, green, and purple. When jallil had cursed him a while back was not the first time he had dyed it pink either wink

All dark elves naturally have white hair, though some will have a more greyish shade than mine, which was the case with my dear m'ranndii. I have not seen it completely its natural color in a ves ves long time. There is often always some remnants of the last dye left in it if he goes without dying it for a while.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:51 pm

She finished her drink and went around to rinse her glass. "I'd like to have seen him with the red hair, but that's just my preference. wink It was good seeing both of you, but I think I'm going to call it a night. Have a wonderful evening. biggrin "

She waved to the two dark elves and then made her way through the office and down to her quarters.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:01 am

{{Psy said the hush word ninja }}

Plynn kyon~
*waves to katana as she leaves*

*sits there quietly for a while after katana is gone, waiting to see if anyone else is going to suddenly show up. Figuring that's probably unlikely, he reaches around Ryzan's waist and feels his exposed midsection*
So...... now that you've gotten your socializing in and everyone's sleeping, what do you propose we do now? ninja twisted

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:34 am

I would ask if you had anything in mind, jhal...
*pushes Ryzan's hair to the side and starts kissing the nape of his neck*
*bites his lip and blushes* redface
I... I believe I already know your intentions redface

Well then... I say it's about time we head back downstairs.
*slides off his stool and helps Ryzan up*

Surely you do not plan to spend the entire rainy season this way sweatdrop
Why not? You know you like it twisted
*lightly nips at Ryzan's ear*

T... There are other things we could be doing. What about going out for lunch perhaps? We have not done that in some time and it is getting to be that....
*blushes hard and grips the edge of the counter when he feels Tes' tongue graze the tip of his ear*

I can call the Jade Dragon to have them deliver us something afterward.
That is not the same as going out to eat...
Well, then we'll go afterward.
I was thinking more like we eat now instead of...
*grips Ryzan's hips and pulls him tightly against himself*
Gi..... gi ussta... redface redface
I don't know about you, but I don't really think going out without taking care of this first is really a wise idea.
*bumps against Ryzan when saying "this" to emphasis his point*

Xa.... xas... redface Perhaps you are right. redface
Alright then...
*takes Ryzan's wrist and leads him to the office, does the security scans, then heads into their quarters*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:49 am

*After pulling yet another long shift, he finally gets home, grateful that his seniority ranking at least gives him the holiday off. Once inside, he heads for their bedroom and turns a dim light on. While confirming that she is sleeping soundly, a glint of something near the corner of their room catches his eye. Going over to inspect the apparatus, he raises an eyebrow and a sly grin plays across his face as he quietly vocalizes an opinion.* Heh, niiice ... wink

*He glances her way again with a grin, then quickly undresses and drapes his clothing on the chair. After turning the light off, he carefully gets under the covers and slides over to the center to spoon up against her. She stirs slightly as he wraps his arm around her and he kisses her lightly on her shoulder. Laying his head down on his pillow, he thinks about that apparatus in the corner, a smile on his face as he drifts off to sleep.* User Image

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 17!

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:31 am

((And I've been so good about it lately too. stressed ))

((HA! rofl *Gets away free as a bird and sticks her tongue out at TES before flouncing away.* rofl ))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:41 am

(( rofl )) Happy Day ~ you know which one... wink

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:39 pm

*Her obnoxious alarm sounds very early in the morning and with her eyes closed she reaches over whacking the nightstand several times with an open palm until she finally hits the top of the alarm clock engaging the snooze button. stressed Once silence has resumed, she rolls over and snuggles up against her husband. She kisses his collar bone and whispers to him softly.* We have to get up and get to Sunday Mass. *He wraps his arms around her and pulls her in closer.* Let's skip today and sleep in. cool *She pulls away and looks at him bewildered.* SKIP?! User Image We can't SKIP!! It's a Holiday!! *He then remembers just exactly what day it is today and drags his palm over his face as he rolls over on his back.* Oh man. stressed I completely forgot. stressed *He sits up on the side of the bed and puts his feet to the floor forcing himself to completely wake up. Today is certainly NOT the day to skip. She gets out of bed and puts on a bathrobe.* We need to hurry, there will be a full house today and if we attend early Mass we can relax the rest of the day. Maybe go over to the country club and have a nice brunch. User Image *She goes around to his side of the bed and leans over to kiss him.* We can grab a latte on the way. *She smiles at him and then hustles into the bathroom to shower and get ready.*

*While he sits at the edge of the bed and stretches, he catches sight of the familiar apparatus he saw last night in the corner of the room and grins crookedly. He goes over and examines it once again and sure enough it's just like the one in their New York Penthouse. wink He goes into the master bath and behind her putting his arms around her.* What do you say we test drive that new contraption in the other room first. wink *She giggles as his mustache tickles her neck.* We don't have time. You'll have to wait until later, my darling. wink *She turns around and gives him a very quick kiss as she hurries on her way to get ready to go. Come on…we don't want to be late. *He sighs heavily and gets ready to go too.* stressed

*Once ready, they exit their private entrance, he opens the passenger door to his Ferrari for her, closes it once she is comfortable, goes around the drivers side, starts the car and heads out to Upper GGG*

((Continued in MWEET.))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:16 pm

*Slips in and finds the place empty.* Oh well. *She leaves the ladies a bouquet of fresh Stargazer Lilies and a basket of pastries.* Well, I hope they're out having a good holiday.

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Kat pulled her car into her spot and got out, going around to the front door of the bar and entering. She had gone to spend some time with her mother, and had just got back into town. She rolled her head, trying to get the kinks out of her neck as she made her way to the bar.

She stifled a yawn and decided she needed some sort of pick-me-up. She grabbed a Red Bull out of the fridge and went about making a drink version of a Vegas Bomb. Pouring the contents into a tall glass, she went and had a seat at the bar and checked her messages on her phone. She looked over and saw the flowers and smiled, thinking that Lily must have made her holiday trip to the bar.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:50 pm

*appears in front of the lilies not noticing Kat in the bar already*
User Image great oriental lilies...
*holds them away from her face as she fetches a vase*
*fills it with water and adds 1/8 tsp bleach, 1 tsp sugar and 1 TB of White Vinegar to the water*
*arranges them nicely in the vase then sets it atop the bar, dead center on the counter*
*suddenly catches Kat looking at her out of the corner of her eye* User Image
hehe User Image Yah...
Ayami trick... I swear User Image
Nice evening isn't it! User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:55 pm

She smiled at Leko, "Whatever you say, Leko. wink How are you tonight?"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Decent User Image
*steps away from the vase*
Don't smell those now.
The fragrance is only for Buddha User Image

*snickers and goes hind the bar for her scotch*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:02 pm

User Image "Only for Buddha? O~kaaaaaaaaay, whatever you say." She took a sip of her drink and looked back at Leko.

"Leko? I'm thinking about taking a small vacation sometime. Do you think you could portal me somewhere, once I decide where I want to go? I kind of feel the need to get away for a while. 3nodding "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4862 4863 4864 4865 4866 4867 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games