Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4861 4862 4863 4864 4865 4866 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Opinion or not, it is still impolite to say it in such a manner. Of course, what you and your husband think of it is what matters mzilst. heart
Yes... it'll just be everyone else that thinks it looks bad.
Quortek! mad
What? ninja
*rolls his eyes at Tes*

It is not always thought of as "just" hair among dark elves when it comes to dying and cutting. It can actually be a bit of a major decision at times since it takes quite a while to grow it back, and the fairness of our hair also can cause dyes to last longer than normal... often just fading instead of going away completely.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:14 pm

She looked over at Ryzan, "So, Ryzan, you've never thought about dyeing your hair a different color?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:16 pm

*Pats Ryzan on the hand breifly.* That's what "extensions" are for. wink
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Ha! Ry with a dyejob? rofl
It is not -that- amusing, m'ranndii rolleyes
I'm sure what'shisface, Mr. "Dark Elf Pride" or something would have looooved that. rofl
*sighs*
I have always been a bit "traditional" in some sense. I had never even thought to cut my hair to this length until the... incident... with Ar'vnes.

That guy was an a** stare
*finishes off his drink, then gets up for a refill*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:29 pm

She snorted, "Takes one to know one, brother dear. xd "

She looked over at Ryzan, "You know, I can't picture you with very long hair...I guess since you've had the same style since I've known you, it makes it a bit hard to see you with any other look. biggrin "
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:38 pm

I can easily see him with long hair..... but then of course, I've always known him as having long hair.
*dumps out his ice and gets some fresh cubes before pouring his drink*
He used to keep his hair to the length of.... I'd say probably the middle of his back or so when he let it down. He usually wore it tied in different ways. It was... um... it was actually really beautiful
*coughs and quickly takes a drink*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:40 pm

((User Image))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:43 pm

redface I have certainly had enough time to grow it mzilt longer than it is, jhal I just have not really felt a great desire to return it to that length. It can be a bit to take care of, and I had not noticed all those years in which I had it, jhal it is actually a little heavy too sweatdrop It is only after I cut it that I felt how mzilt lighter having shorter hair is.

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:46 pm

*Raises an eyebrow at TES.* Wow TES. User Image That was actually a very romantic thing to say. heart *Grins at Ryzan.* Impressive. wink
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:53 pm

I was just saying how his hair used to be is all...
*tops off his glass again before returning to his seat*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:06 pm

*Grins at TES.* Yeah…whatever you say TES. wink *Grins at Ryzan and Katana.* Well, I'm going to get some sleep. Have a good night.

*Enters her office, does the security measures and walks down the corridor. She unlocks her door and locks it back up once she's inside. She goes into the kitchen, gets a glass of water and takes it into the bedroom to change for bed.* User Image
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:06 pm

*giggles and nuzzles Tes' cheek when he sits back down* whee heart
My dear m'ranndii had longer hair at one point as well~ Although, he cut his a ves ves long time ago and has had it short for mzilt mzild time than he had it long.

*waves to Psyzapp*
Ssinjin deis, jabbress~

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:10 pm

She looked TES over and looked back at Ryzan. "Can't picture him with long hair either. Too bad ya'll don't have any pictures. biggrin "
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Most dark elves have long hair, especially the males.... or at least that's how it used to be. I guess because wood elf and high elf males kept theirs short or something? I don't really know why... something about pride and tradition rolleyes I thought shorter hair was more practical, though... and dying it also made sense, with the whole being a rogue and sneaking around at night thing.

*giggles*
I somehow do not think some of the colors you had chosen helped you blend into the night any better wink

So? ninja

He always kept his hair a bit on the shorter side even as far as long hair goes. It was probably not mzilt longer than mine currently is, though not as neatly combed.
Combing is a pain with more hair stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:24 pm

She propped her chin on her hand, "Colors? So, what colors has he dabbled with, Ryzan? And just what is his original hair color? biggrin "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4861 4862 4863 4864 4865 4866 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games