Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:14 pm
*grins as he walks away, thinking about what she brought for after the party, and turns to put the ladder away*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:20 pm
*is a very affable host, showing the guests around, pointing out different delicacies they might not be familiar with, introducing them to people they may not know, making it known his wonderful girlfriend, Kits, is a life-saver*  

rodenrock

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:22 pm
*stops in front of the house and checks the address Kits gave him to make sure it's the right one. With Hiro following, he walks up and rings the doorbell*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:26 pm
*sticks pretty close to Rod, since she doesn't know most of the other people there. She's met a few, but that's all* Oh, there's the door again.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:34 pm
*grins and excuses himself from the current conversation to go get the door*

Mitri, my boy! biggrin How are you? smile I'm glad you could make it. *opens the door wider and ushers him and Hiro in* And Hiro, how are you?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 pm
I'm doing all right. smile Thanks for inviting me.

*Hiro looks around* There are a lot of people here.

*Smok darts inside while the door's open. He'd followed Mitri and Hiro*  

Mitri Onuris

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:41 pm
*smiles politely and laughs at the jokes of the people who she doesn't know until there's a break in the conversation and she excuses herself* Mitri! You came! *hugs him*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:44 pm
Oh no, thank you for coming. biggrin *smiles and leans in after hanging up Mitri's coat, pointing unobtrusively* That's my cousin Aliena over there, the one with the dark curls and shimmery silver eyeshadow. I'll introduce you in a second. wink

*nods and shakes the hand of another guest coming through the door, introducing him to Mitri and Kits*  

rodenrock

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:50 pm
*smiles at Kits, embarrassed* Why wouldn't I come?

*looks over at Rod's cousin and nods, slowly making his way over there, greeting people as he does*

*Hiro and Smok find the table with snacks and start sneaking some when nobody's looking* ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:53 pm
*smiles when Mitri starts walking over to Rod's cousin, who was actually really cute*

*leans close to Rod's ear, draping her arm over his* Mitri's not very shy. cat_4laugh  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:06 pm
*chuckles* I can see that. He must have his way with the ladies too, being a mini-Karrie. lol wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:30 pm
:: When Miro set out on a shopping trip with Vassnta for gifts, she quickly learned that she didn't bring the kind of coinage she'd need for such spending with her from Norrath gonk It was tempting to use Draa's money ninja and it's not like Vassnta wasn't willing to let her, but she knew at the very least that needed to be kept around to continue paying rent and other bills at the apartment crying Her remaining options were to try to somehow find a way to get the money she needed around Gaia, or return to Norrath and make a withdrawal from her bank account.

She wasn't sure if she was ready to return to Norrath just yet, since there was a chance she might run into her husband. Even if she said nothing and he didn't suspect her slight lapse of fidelity, he still might want to keep her there on Norrath since she's been gone so long, which would make her miss coming back for gift time sad While certain that most would understand her spending the holiday with her husband instead of on Gaia, the fact of the matter was that she and her husband didn't celebrate it. Not only is it a holiday from another world, but they never celebrated its equivalent on Norrath together either, unless you count them doing separate errands one year for
Santug Claugg, which her husband only cared about because of the bag obtained from it: the stocking shaped backpack she always carries (in hammerspace ninja ). He had gotten one as well. While he was not fond of the design, it does hold a lot and makes everything that goes into it weightless. Even in that instance, however, she was left to do the more tedious errands herself.

To try putting off having to resort in returning to Norrath, she and Vassnta spent a few days looking for odd jobs to do around Geezerville to earn them something, but unless they found someone willing to give a lot more for little work, there was no way she was going to be able to afford the gifts she had in mind crying

When it set in on Sunday that she only had a week left to come up with the money and get gifts, she reluctantly decided to take a trip back to her world. Vassnta walked with her to the portal, but upon her request, did not go with her. She figured it would just be a quick trip anyway, or at least as quick as her portal sickness would allow sweatdrop However, she was there for much longer than she thought she would be... ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:50 pm
( surprised Bum bum BUUUUUUMMM!!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 pm
*after a long night of frivolity and pleasantry, good food and drink and games, the guests slowly dwindle out until only Rod, Kits, Mitri and Rod's cousin, Aliena, were left. Not long after that Rod saw Aliena yawning a lot and sent her on her way, making her promise to text when she got home. Rod smiles at Mitri and Kits and starts cleaning up a bit* Thank you both so much for your company. biggrin  

rodenrock

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:25 pm
It was a fun party. ^_^ *sees Hiro's tail sticking out from under the tablecloth and lifts the edge* I think these two ate too much. *picks Hiro and Smok up*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games