Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:49 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Good...because I hate crying." he sniffled again and tried to stop the tears. "Ok..." he said rather meekly as he was untangled and his chin pulled just enough so he'd look at his partner's face again. His cheeks blushed, "I'm not yelling at it because you're here to protect me. And it's afraid of you. And I think I would like to make some mud in the near future."

But then he was reminded about Shou and Ko, "Oh shoot, you're right. They will be here soon. We really did fill up our schedule way too much today, didn't we?" he muttered as he started to get his butt in gear.

The cleaning went quick with all the distractions from Akhiko to the short amount of time they had before the guest arrived. But Izzy was a little slower than Akihiko as the man slipped out to go get his clothes. "I'll be out soon!" Izzy called as his partner made his way upstairs.

It took Izzy several minutes to brushes his teeth, comb the hair and find something to wear. Finally, he chose a comfortable loose pants and a blue t-shirt to wear. As he pulled on his top, he trotted up the stairs. Moments after Akihiko opened the door.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

The car was buzzed through the gates and slowly pulled into the driveway to the house carefully parking. The driver hopped out and quickly opened the door to allow Shou and Ko to exit.

Ko grabbed the box of Mochi Creams while Shou picked up the Aunty Annie's pretzel box then they walked to the house. Ko slipped under Shou's cape as the wind picked up. And Shou laughed, "I'm a wind breaker now."

"Yes!" said the small gleeful voice under the cape as they scooted to the door.

Shou just continued to chuckle and was about to ring the bell when Narcissus opened the door. "Ah...just like magic!" the star said with a smile. "I didn't even have to say 'Open Sesame'."

Under the cape Ko giggled again and then peeked out looking up at Narcissus for the first time. His face was covered with a well made black and red half mask in the shape of a Neko. He was wearing black jeans with a Mickey embroidered on the pocket,with a modern black jacket with a fur trimmed collar. Under the coat was a red and black sleeved pull on shirt with a matching Mickey embroidered onto the chest. His hair a blond that matched the star beside him. This close up, Akhiko could see the the boy also had extensions just like the star. Trailing wisps of longer hair mingled with the real hair.

He made a small polite bow and said, "Hajimemashite, Ko desu. Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!" He straightened up with his little masked face and handed Narcissus the box. "We brought gifts!"

Shou smirked a little at his nephew's very polite introduction. Ok...so the boy knew what to do. One more point to good parenting! "Thank you for inviting us." he said as they were let inside.

The mercurial star was wearing comfortable clothes but his hair was still in the beaded tresses of this morning And the half mask he wore was similar to the one he wore on stage but lighter weight. His outfit was a pair of dark purple jeans with a cream loose pull on shirt which had a few strips of purple and some Gothic imprinted scenes. Overall the star had dressed down from his notoriously fashionable attire.

Izzy popped around the corner and waved, "Shou...Ko-kun. So glad you could come!"

The star's smiled broadened further, "And we brought you a treat too. Aunty Annie's with...cheese sauce to dip in."

The manager's eyes lit up at the word cheese sauce and he walked over to accept the gift graciously. "Thank you Shou...and Ko-kun."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smiling, Akihiko nodded to Shou's greeting. "I've just got wonderful timing." he said before those blue eyes focused on the young boy at Shou's side.
Ko was adorable!!!
And while the musician wanted to see the boy behind the mask, he wouldn't say a word about it. Hopefully the child would feel more relaxed after a time.

However Ko's greeting surprised Akihiko who bowed in return. "Hajimemashite, Koyasu Akihiko desu. Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu." the young tiger spoke politely, taking the offered box. "I've been looking forward to meeting the boy who's photos seemed to just keep filling my inbox." he teased, stepping out of the way to allow both guests to enter his house. "Make yourselves at home, Ruki should..." but then Izzy's head popped around the corner and Akihiko couldn't help but laugh.

"The gifts are very much appreciated, Ko-kun." he handed the box back to the boy. "Would you like to set these on the table in the kitchen? I was just about to start making the pancakes." pointing toward the somewhat open kitchen, Akihiko turned back to Shou for a moment. "Have a busy day too?" the musician asked with a smile.

As soon as Ko was out of earshot though, Narcissus sighed softly. "I'm sorry to hear about Hayato-kun."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:04 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Awh...Uncle Shou takes so many photos of me. He should be allowed to have a camera!" he scolded his Uncle then waved at Lucky-san.

"Hi Lucky-san! We made it. This place is nice, Akihiko-niisan." said the boy as he took the box back and looked up at the man. "Ok! I put it in there."

"I'll show you were to put it Ko-kun." Izzy said as he waited on the boy.

The star slipped off his cape and helped Ko out of his coat before letting the boy run off to the kitchen to put down the box. "A very busy day. An interview and a performance. I was happy to get away once it was all over. But I saw your interview today. On my DVR of course. Looks like you'll be quite busy soon too."

But then as the boy got out of listening distance, Shou answered with a slight frown to his lips and sober voice, "Thank you....It's been a rough few days, and well I sort of goofed and I think Ko knows. But...well, yes. I never expected that something like this could happen. Jun and I, mm...we were having difficulties. I'm not sure it would have worked out but...well, now we'll never know."

He paused for a moment to look down at his hands and took a deep breath, "Life moves on, and I must keep a positive face because I've a small boy to raise." The eyes behind the mask were resolved to the course and brightened when he looked up. He could see Izzy helping Ko in the kitchen setting the Mochi Cream and Pretzels on platters. "If I'm able...I'll attend the funeral this Sunday. But I'm not sure if I can because I don't want to take Ko there. However, if anyone should go, it should be Naoko. I think he as more to put to rest than I."

It was then, Ko popped back into the hall way. "Akihiko-niisan, your house is huge! Kind of like our house but different. Uncle Shou, you should see the kitchen! The stuff to make pancakes is already waiting and I'm hungry."

Shou laughed as his nephew spoke, "Of course it is different, I think Narcissus-san has much different tastes than I. Oh my...Ko-kun, you're a bottomless pit."

"I'm a growing boy!" Ko said back with confidence and went back to the kitchen to look at the fixings for pancakes.

"At least, he didn't say bachelor this time." muttered Shou under his breath as he looked over at Narcissus again. "And how are things with you and Izzy? I'm guessing good?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Narcissus bowed and thanked the bundle of energy that was Ko before the boy dashed to the kitchen, Lucky not far behind.

"I recorded your interview and performance, but haven't gotten to watch it all I'm afraid." Akihiko admitted, taking Shou's cape and Ko's coat and hanging them up in a closet near the door. "Ah yes... well Ruki and I are sure to be doing nothing but singing for the next couple of days before our shows. You know how it is... and these are so short notice that it's complete chaos from a rehearsal standpoint." laughing softly, he walked Shou further into his living room, a fire burning in the fireplace and the lighting rather low... moreso for the budding headache that Akihiko had been nursing most of the day. "But we've got more time than I had for the benefit so I'm thankful for that."

Once Ko had disappeared back into the kitchen again after his little pop out into the living room, Narcissus sighed slightly. "I wish you hadn't had such difficulties with him, Shou-san. I can only imagine how it's affected you, well or your pianist. NAKO-san's doing alright then? I take it he's the one helping play babysitter to that little rambunctious gremlin..." he laughed, indicating the boy as they stood in the kitchen doorway, watching Ko run back and forth, asking Izzy all sorts of questions. "I'll try to attend the funeral but Yuuji may be the Ohayou representative. It just depends on how rehearsals go. I'll be honest, I'm having stamina problems when it comes to performing my full set so that's causing me a few issues... I..." but then Shou asked about Izzy and Narcissus smirked.

"Things are going just fine with us... he took a shower by himself this morning." the young tiger pointed out before walking across the kitchen. "Hai hai, Ko-kun. Now, which of these do you want in your pancakes?" he asked, lifting the boy up so he could sit on the counter and look at the different things which Akihiko could mix into the batter.

Blue eyes flickered over to both Shou and Izzy as well. "What do the two of you want in your pancakes? I can easily make them to your preferences." he said with a smile, beginning to mix the basic batter base.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:58 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou understood exactly what Narcissus meant by the fast pace. It was the life they lived. And a wonder either men had time at all for something as simple as pancakes today. "Ganbatte." Shou answered with a knowing smile. "You'll get through this and be disappointed when it's over. It's in your blood."

He glanced around the living room. Such a tasteful decorator had set up the space. Very comfortable. "Ah...the benefit was a crazy adventure for us all. I plan on attending one of your 3 nights. Maybe I'll bring Ko with me. He wants to see a real live show. I know he'll have plenty of opportunities when I go on tour but the more intimate setting would be a nice start." He turned and looked over Narcissus with a wink, "So do your best because my nephew be watching you."

Then looked up at the ceiling and sighed, 'I think Naoko-kun is upset but I've been unable to talk to him about it. My life has been a bit crazy but yes, he's helping with the gremlin. It's amazing how much time parenting can consume. It's a very difficult career." he mused thoughtfully as his eyes joined Narcissus watching the two in the kitchen.

"Understood. Do what you can and no more. Jun understood the business and how it can take its toll. Stamina problems...well you're just starting to..recover right?" Shou said lightly knowing that his rival would pull himself up eventually.

"I'm glad to hear that. He was impossible on the Navy boat. Resorting to rags and water in a bucket. He's such a nut sometimes, isn't he. But you've still got a kitchen and that's a good thing. He and I want to do a cooking class together...or a TV show about Cooking... Cooking with Shou. I think it might be fun if we don't scare the chef away on the first day." he mused for a moment then followed Narcissus into the kitchen.

Ko squeaked as he was lifted then sat peering at the many choices. "All of them!"

"Now Ko...not all of them. They might not all taste good in one pancake." Shou pointed out as he also looked down at the choices. "Blueberry and blackberries for me."

"Oooookkkkk." Ko pouted for a second then said, "Chocolate chip pancakes and berry pancakes. I like all those berries so Surprise Pancake! Can I help you cook, Akihiko-niisan??"

Izzy grinned and tapped the edge of the chocolate chips bowl because he was a sweet tooth at heart. "With whipped cream, maple syrup, and strawberries."

"Oohhh.....that sounds good." drooled Ko as Izzy made his request. "I want whipped cream on top too...Like Lucky-san!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:26 pm

Laughing, Akihiko nodded. "Hai hai, whip cream will be easy... Ruki, can get you me one of those small half and half cartons from the fridge?" he asked, wanting Izzy to try and help as well. "Since apparently neither you," he looked at his manager, "Nor Shou-san know the first thing about cooking... I'm appointing Ko-kun as my official helper and the two of YOU get to fetch things for him to give me."

Oh Narcissus enjoyed this a bit too much. "Ko-kun, can you reach into that drawer behind your feet and pull out a spatula? Shou-san, in the cabinet behind you is an assortment of pots and pans... would you hand me a pan?"

Finally getting the batter base mixed up, Akihiko pulled a small stack of bowls from a cabinet above his head and began to pour a little batter into each. One of the small bowls would be equal to a single pancake. Carefully he had a line of eight small bowls with pancake batter in them. Two pancakes a piece... at least for now.

"Okay two are for Ko-kun, two for Shou-san, two for Ruki, and two for me. What I want you three to do... is add what you want in your pancake to the batter. I'll stir it up after you're done, but this way you get exactly what you want." he poked Ko on the nose. "But don't add too much or it'll burn and taste really bad, ne?"

God how good it felt to just have something to keep his mind away from the problems that seemed to plague them lately. Having Ko and Shou over made things felt natural.
For once he didn't have to think about Ohayou or what Yuuji had told them.
He could just be Akihiko.

"Ne, Shou-san... did you know Ruki somehow made eggs explode all over the kitchen this morning?" Narcissus spoke up, wanting to tease his partner over the affair. "He even got it all over himself too."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"I can do that." responded Izzy as he went to the frig and opened the door. I didn't take him long to find the 1/2 and 1/2. But he frowned when he was told he couldn't cook. "But I'm trying..." he muttered as he set the cartoon down.

"Yay! I get to be the official helper! Uncle Shou can I take off my mask it's going to be hard to cook with it on." he asked as he got the spatula from the drawer.

Shou blinked for a moment then he seemed thoughtful as he pulled out a flatter pan for the pancakes. Obviously the star was questioning that idea because he was very much concerned with Ko's safety and privacy in the real world

"It's ok Shou. Ak...our house is safe. No one's going to see him but us. And we can keep a secret right?" Izzy said assuringly as looked over at Akihiko. "We've already seen so many photos."

Even then the star was uncertain but finally he made a decision when he saw the eager face of his nephew, "True..It's just...ah...Mmm...alright Ko. You can take it off. Just put it somewhere you won't forget when we leave for the night."

"YAY!" The boy slipped of the counter and hurried out of the room putting his mask in with his coat in the closet. Soon he returned and Akihiko finally would see that angelic face which he had only seen in photo on a phone. The boy's face had a very light coating of makeup for his eyes and cheeks. Nothing extreme like Shou but just enough to alter some features but even with the adjustments. His face might have reminded Akihiko of smiles from memories past in his own childhood. There was enough done that he'd easily pass as Shou's nephew but for someone like Koyasu Akihiko it was harder to hide the resemblance.

Ko watched closely as Akihiko made the pancakes and helped whenever he was asked.

Shou just smiled as he watched the two of them, "We are lucky to have people to cook for us Izzy...or we would starve."

Izzy bit his lip and nodded in agreement. Compared to Shou though, Izzy was a worse cook. He was sure of that. Shou could at least pick out the right pan for pancakes. Izzy wasn't sure he would have.

Both men watched as Narcissus set up the bowls. Ko looked into his bowls of batter then pulled over the chocolate chips and blackberries. He put chocolates in one and blackberries in the other. Then added a little more, "How much is too much?" he asked Akihiko as pushed the bowls in the man's direction. "I want mine with lots of chocolate."

Izzy put chocolate in both of his then a dollop of peanut butter. "Mm....this is fun!"

"It sure is!" Ko replied then looked at Shou who was still trying to decide on mix ins. "Oh no! Uncle has too many choices. Put the blueberries in yours. That's what you said you wanted."

"Oh yes, that I did." Shou's flightly nature had almost gotten the better of him. There was a good reason he didn't cook much.

"I'll put them in for you." Ko said and he spooned up several blueberries into the first bowl. "Now...next..did you still want blackberries?"

"Mmm...no...strawberries now!" Shou grinned at his nephew and the boy prepared that bowl too.

"See! All done. And whipped cream would be good on the strawberries too." Ko pointed out as he pushed the bowls towards Akihiko.

Izzy walked around and leaned in to whisper to Akihiko. "Cute as a button and assertive as you."

"What' can I do next, Akihiko-niisan?" Ko called out after he had all the bowls lined up for Narcissus.

Then Shou burst in to laughter, "You made eggs explode? Izzy! How did you manage that? What were you trying to do?"

"I was trying to make breakfast!" Izzy retorted crossing his arms. He stood there grumbling for a moment. "I tried really hard!"

Even Ko giggles and stuck close to Akhiko as he cooked so as not to get the wrath of Izzy upon him. "Poor Lucky-san."

Shou patted Izzy's shoulder, "I know you did. It's ok at least you didn't burn down the kitchen."

"Yet." Ko whispered.

"I heard that you scamp!" Izzy said with a pout and considered capturing the boy and tickling him but since Akihiko was cooking he refrained. "I'll get my revenge later."

"Eep!" Ko squeaked then hid real close to Akihiko. "Umm...Akihiko-niisan can I help you with the cooking?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:08 pm

"Believe me... keeping secrets comes naturally." Narcissus said with a smirk before putting a hand on top of Izzy's head. "He's proof of that. Besides, there's only one person who has access to any security cameras in my home and that's Yuuji-kun... and that man's the KING of all secrets... but don't worry, I've already made sure he's too busy to tap into his network and watch us... plus there's no audio to the cameras so I wouldn't worry. It keeps me from having guards in my own home though and just at the gate... so I let my nosy cousin be a peeping tom." the musician teased as Ko retreated to put away the mask.

It was so much more startling than when seeing the boy's photos over the phone. With that mask gone, Ko looked exactly as he remember Yuuji as a child, when Takagi used to stand against the wall and listen while Akihiko and his sister did their piano lessons.

For a moment, Narcissus' brain quite literally stalled out as he stared at the boy who bounced back through his kitchen, asking to help and happily adding mix-in ingredients to his pancake batter.

When Ko asked how much was too much though, Akihiko snapped out of it and smiled. "You can add another handful of chocolate chips if you want."

Carefully Narcissus sprayed a little bit of oil on the pan which Shou had brought him, before pouring Ko's first pancake into the pan. In the meantime he pointed to the mixer. "Do you see those bowls over there, Ko-kun?" he asked, having set up a 1/4th of a cup of sugar for fresh whipped cream save the whipping cream itself. "I want you to put the cream which Ruki got out of the fridge into that mixing bowl and then have Shou-san help you turn it on." Akihiko spoke, thinking the boy could easily handle that. "Then slowly add in the sugar while it's mixing."

By now Narcissus was turning Ko's pancake with the spatula. "Ruki could you get me a plate down?" he asked as the man leaned in. Of course the young tiger whispered back, "Family trait." and then suddenly Shou was cracking up!

Akihiko couldn't help but laugh as well. "The effort was appreciated and the fact that Ruki didn't burn down the kitchen makes me quite happy. But..." Ko hide next to the young Koyasu's leg and Akihiko looked down at the boy. "I won't let Ruki get you. Yakusouku. Maybe a preemptive strike will be necessary after dinner, ne?" he asked with a wink, his attention back to the pancake. "Yare yare... didn't either of you have anyone who could teach you to... no wait I've met your aunt, Ruki... I understand COMPLETELY why you can't cook. What's your excuse, Shou-san?" the musician teased.

(((OOC: Sleepy brain messed up. I meant cream not 1/2-1/2.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko added another serving of chips and licked his lips. "These are going to be yummy!" he said before carefully listening to Niisan's instructions. "Ok..so put the cream in the bowl and add the sugar as it mixes. Got it!"

He walked over to the mixing bowl and opened the cream then looked at Shou and said, "Turn the mixer on low for me and I can take it from there." The boy seemed a bit more skilled at this than Shou but the man turned it on for him and the boy got to work.

Izzy was able to handle the small task of getting the plate down. He was far more comfortable with others cooking for him. And he nodded when Akihiko said 'family trait.' That gave him a clue that his partner agreed with him. This probably was Hideo. But now what?

Standing there and pouting Izzy just glanced at the boy who grinned as Akihiko offered to protect him. Ko scooted back to his job and added more sugar to the mixer then increased the speed so it would whip into a mound. Soon there was fluffy white whipped cream, "Should we add a touch of vanilla?" Ko called over to Akhiko. "Or Almond? To give the whipped cream flavor?" Yes, someone taught the boy something about cooking.

Shou pondered Narcissus's question staring at the ceiling."My excuse...mmm....too much touring? Umm...I've always had catering...Umm...wait I can cook some things! I can make rice. And I can make my own...bento sometimes." He said with a grin towards Izzy.

"Frozen food is easier." Izzy grumbled as he got the plate for Akihiko. He was the worst cook here and he knew it. He couldn't even beat the small child that was making a mountain of whipped cream for their pancakes! "Soo....I'll go set the table! That I can do."

As Izzy went to handle the table, Ko stopped the mixer and tested the flavor. "It's good! I just need bowl for it."

Shou stayed out of the way for the most part occasionally snagging a berry or two. He wasn't sure that 2 pancakes would be enough but they'd be a good start for his hungry gremlin.

"Guess what I did today?" Ko said to Akihiko as he searched for a bowl for the whipped cream. "I went to the Aquarium with Uncle Naoko! We saw all sorts of fish and sharks. Oh! And when we get home Uncle Shou I've a gift for you. But it's a surprise so I can't tell you what it is yet."

Shou laughed and asked, "Did you make it to the first appointment, Ko? I didn't get a chance to talk to Naoko-kun about it."

"Yes...but...mm...I didn't like it very well. But the mmm...doctor gave me pocky afterwards." Ko seemed a bit more reserved about the conversation and Shou patted his shoulder. "It's ok. So tell me what was your favorite thing about your trip to the aquarium." Shou asked changing the subject.

"I made friends with 3 Americans - Bonnie, Crystal and James! We're going to have a play date later in the week! Uncle Naoko got their phone for their hotel. I learned some English." he said as he finally discovered a bowl. "Is this one ok?" he showed it to Akihiko before using it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:10 pm

A touch of vanilla was added to the whipped cream and then Akihiko went back to making pancakes, now working on Shou's. As Izzy and the peacock discussed their very limited skills with cooking, Narcissus couldn't help but admire that Ko knew his way around the kitchen.

'So does Yuuji...' the young tiger thought to himself, knowing immediately that the boy was Hideo and that his mother and Yuuji had probably spent many hours in the kitchen with the child.

The temptation to show Shou the image which Michi had hijacked from Yuuji's wallet was oh so tempting... but he didn't want to destroy dinner before it even started.
No... they would have plenty of time to discuss these things afterward.

"Sugoi, Ko-kun... I don't even know English! Ruki tried to teach me some but I'm a horribly impatient student." Akihiko laughed, working on Izzy's pancakes now as the boy put the whipped cream into the bowl. "Shou-san, would you put the toppings on the table too? We can add the berries and chocolate chips to the tops of our pancakes... OH! Ruki! Could you get the maple syrup from the pantry?"

There was a small stack of pancakes on a plate, a stack that Narcissus was keeping track of which pancake belonged to whom. "Ruki you made me french toast once so I DO know you can sort of cook... oh and toast... maybe you're just good with bread, ne?"

Finished with the pancakes, Akihiko went to the fridge and took out a carton of milk, putting that on the table, along with some empty glasses. "What was your favorite fish at the aquarium, Ko-kun?" he asked, letting his mind absorb the fact that the boy had gone to a doctor that morning.
A physician... or a psychiatrist?

"So is NAKO-san living with you now, Shou-san?" the young Koyasu was just full of questions as he poured glasses of milk and then began to put pancakes on the proper plates which Izzy had set on the table.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"I learned a few words but English is really hard. I taught them some Japanese. Now I want to try and learn English better. James is a year older than me. Their family might be moving to Japan in May! If they do, I hope I can see them again. His father works for the US Embassy. Bonnie is my age and Crystal is the eldest. She's 3 years older than me." Ko said as he started to clean up the mixing bowl.

Shou grinned at Ko. He was very proud that the boy just cleaned up without being told. Ko was being a very well mannered boy and he was proud that his nephew was making a good impressing during their visit, "Sure." Shou responded to Akihiko's request and gathered up the toppings to put them one by one on the table.

Izzy circled around and procured the maple syrup from the pantry, "Ok...well yes, I can make that. It's very simple. My mother taught me how to do it." That was probably the only time he mentioned his real mother in any conversation. Usually it was Crystal he spoke of but this one time it seemed to be that he had a decent memory of his blood relatives.

"My favorite...umm...NEMO!" he answered then paused, "He's actually a clown fish. I learned that they have a special relationship with the sea anemone." From there he started explaining the stuff that Naoko told him about various fish at the aquarium with very large hand gestures to show size and details he couldn't explain with just words.

Izzy sat down at the table and chuckled as the boy got very animated about the fish. "Wow...that's amazing. I don't think I've ever been to the aquarium. Now I kind of want to see it."

Shou sat down as well and leaned his head on an elbow upon the corner of the table watching the boy talk. "Maybe I'll have to see this place too. It sounds like it's a whole new world." Shou was amused that Narcissus seemed to be better with children than he thought Narcissus would be. It was rather refreshing. Of course, Shou never thought he would be good with children at all. And it took so much energy to take care of Ko and keep up with his career. The future was going to be so busy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:12 pm

"You sure you'd be alright with that much water?" Akihiko asked as he sat down at the table. "I can just imagine the argument you'd have with an anemone..."

The mental image of Izzy arguing with ocean coral was... well... hilarious.

"Oh it's supposed to rain tonight so hopefully you both don't get stuck here." he pointed out, picking up his milk glass and taking a sip. "Nemo? You named the clown fish?" of course Narcissus had no knowledge of 'Finding Nemo'... seeing how he'd never been around children since he himself was a child.

Glancing over at Izzy, the young tiger smirked. "You should cook french toast in the morning. That way I won't have to worry about you blowing up our kitchen when I'm asleep." he teased before remembering something very vital to dinner. "Butter!" Akihiko said, standing from the table and fetching it from the fridge. "Gomen... I knew I'd forget something. But really? The Embassy, Ko-kun? Those are some powerful little friends you've made."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:34 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Izzy frowned for a moment, "Maybe I don't need to go to the aquarium that soon." He hadn't quite considered all the water in big tanks. What if they cracked and broke. And then there was the sea anemone. "No...I think I prefer being dry."

"Rain?' Shou's brow furrowed and he pulled out his phone then hit a couple buttons. "Oh...my....there is a big storm coming in. Well, mm...hopefully it won't be as bad as it looks. Maybe I should call Naoko-kun later and make sure he's ok. Oh...and you had asked about Naoko-kun. Mmm. He has his own place but I think he crashed at mine. He and I really haven't discussed it. But he's helping me out with Ko-kun."

Ko didn't seem to worry about it too much because this place was new and cooking with Niisan was fun. "Yes, Nemo...Um...I didn't name him but Disney did."

"It's a Disney movie, Akihiko. It's about a little fish that is captured by humans and put in a fish tank in a dentist's office. And the fish's father search for his lost..." Izzy stopped there. The story was almost too much like Yuuji and Hideo. But here Hideo was right in front of them. And Izzy didn't know how to even broach this subject with Shou. The man didn't realize that this was not his...nephew.

"Interesting story, maybe we should purchase it. I rarely get to watch movies because of work. So it might be refreshing to catch up on some." said Shou with a smile on his lips as he poured syrup on his pancakes.

Ko for a moment was quiet but then he pulled over the whipped cream and scooped several spoonfuls on his pancakes. "Oh...I'd like butter too! Umm...I guess so. I didn't think they were powerful. They're just kids like me." Ko didn't understand exactly what an Embassy was for except that it was connected with the USA.

"Itadakimasu." said Shou before he tasted his pancakes and sighed happily, "Umai..."

Ko also piped up with an "Itadakimasu." Followed by, "Oishiiii!" as he sucked in his first bite. "You make the best pancakes! This recipe is like the one you told us over the phone. It's the same one?"

Izzy smiled at his partner, the man was an excellent cook...and his alone. He just wanted to tell him how much he appreciated the cooking, and everything else but at the moment it would have been inappropriate so he just said, "Itadakimasu. Alright...I'll make French toast tomorrow so we have something for breakfast. If Shou and Ko-kun end up staying over night." He peeked at Shou's phone and looked at the weather."Mm...I don't think that's going to miss us Shou."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:59 pm

"Hmm... and Michi-kun's going to his place tonight, ne? I wonder if Yuuji-kun's eaten yet..." Akihiko said, pulling out his phone and sending a text to his cousin.

'Let me guess. You're sitting behind ojisan's desk, head in your hands, thinking how much you'd love to just kill the board members? Have you eaten?'

Blue eyes focused on his pancake for a moment. "Wait so... it's like... oh..." Narcissus went quiet after Izzy explained the movie.
He thought of the same thing as well.
"Well of course the kids aren't powerful, but their mom and dad are some of the most important Americans here in Japan. They help make it so we and America are friends. That's what an embassy tries to do." he explained, hoping that was a toned down version. The young Koyasu laughed however, nodding his head in thanks to Ko. "Yes it's the same recipe... just with my special secret ingredient." he winked.
No need to tell them he added a dash of cinnamon to his pancakes.

Narcissus dug into his own pancakes, one with chocolate and the other with blackberries. "I think it's great that NAKO-san is helping out. He seemed a little... mmmm... high strung when I met him. I'm sure Ko-kun makes him feel quite a bit better. I suppose I should make a pancake or two for you to take home to him... which reminds me... where's Yamada-san tonight?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh...so maybe they are powerful. We made friends real quick so they must be doing their jobs! I don't remember what they do there but their dad gave Uncle Naoko a card." Ko seemed to understand some of the concept from his kid perspective.

Izzy didn't mention anything more about Nemo. It might have been a little odd. Even though Ko didn't too affected by the story, Izzy wasn't certain what the child knew, didn't know...or what happened to him. It was hard to dance around a subject when the subject was right in front of them. But it was one they couldn't address yet.

"Special ingredient?" Ko perked up and tasted the pancake then chewed for awhile. "Mmm...It's going to take me a few bits to figure it out. I already covered it too good with syrup, whipped cream and butter. Awh..."

"Yes, I think so too." Shou replied as his lips got stained purple from the blackberry juice "Mmm...these are excellent. Naoko-kun just sometimes doesn't have focus. Mm...having a Ko around has made him pretty responsible lately. But I think he'd like a pancake if we brought one or two home. I don't think he had dinner tonight. Mm...but there is food in the cabinets so he should be ok." Picking up his glass of milk, he took a few gulps and then sighed looking down at his phone clock, "Yamada-san probably is finishing with Team #5 and heading home to his apartment I hope. There's a lot of break down for the set so he could be still at SMASH. We moved fairly quickly and he had an extra helper from Azriel's Team #3 today."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games