Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Lets add some solos..." Akihiko spoke, taking the sheet from Yammi and looking it over. Do a song, then a small solo, then a song. That way everything should flow smoothly and I don't end up killing myself."
God he was tired...
Licking his lips, Narcissus picked up the bottle of water that he'd brought with himself and took a few quick drinks. "But no, Michi-kun's songs need to go first. I don't want to move those because I'd rather you not get out there and think you have to do better than me." he winked, knowing that following a good act could be nerve wracking. "Ruki gets to follow me because he's already had exposure... but I'll be fine if we just give me little breaks throughout the set, especially to towel off. My body just isn't used to it right now... hell I haven't been on stage since the benefit and, well, it stands to reason that I'd have some problems..." screwing the lid back onto the drink, he pushed himself up. "I think I'll do one or two of the songs sitting down too, that should help... but the lights will be damn close so I'll get hotter and sweatier a lot quicker. I've got to have those solo breaks." his blue gaze focused on Yammi, basically telling the man to figure out who solos and when and in what manner.

"Let's finish this set then I'm calling it a day. Michi-kun, you said you wanted to keep working perhaps? Just let Yammi-kun know." Akihiko said, setting the water to the side before getting back into position. "Okay lets hit the next song."

He had to push forward.
It was just as it was at the benefit... Narcissus had to shine.
Ohayou's stability was threatened... it weighed in the balance and however good the young tiger did would tip the scales in one way or the other.
There wasn't time to recover.
There wasn't time to rest.
There wasn't time to regain what he'd been before.

They had a week... nothing more.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:58 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Yammi took in the info and then read over the sheet again after Narcissus pointed out all the parts that needed solos. "Alright. Let's get through the rest of your songs and tomorrow I can show you what me and the boys have worked out." Overall, Yammi thought this could work but Narcissus needed to really get himself back into shape if they wanted to do a real tour.

"Yeah...hey Yammi-san you mind me doing a few more rounds of my song with you guys tonight? I just want to make sure I've got things right." Michi called out as the older man walked over to check out his foot petals for the amp.

"Sure JBoy. We can do it." Yammi answered back and stood up to grab his guitar once more. Then they started playing immediately as soon as Narcissus gave his cue.

Meanwhile Izzy watched and leaned back against a wall. He pulled out his cell phone and sent a text to Shou.

We're doing the practice set. So arrive closer to 7pm. That gives us a little time to clean up.

Shou's response came quickly:

Ok, I need to wake up Ko and get him ready. He had a nap after his adventure today. I think he wore Naoko-kun out. He's napping too. (^_^)

As he slipped the phone in his pocket, Izzy smiled a little. Hearing these songs in person made him truly believe how much Akihiko loved him. He wanted to believe that feeling would remain this way forever.

Once they were done, Michi waved to them as they left, promising to take a cab home if he happened to miss the train. He wasn't going to miss a good night's sleep when he finally was getting a chance to go back to his own place.

In the limo, Izzy scooted closer to Akihiko and whispered, "That's the first time I've really heard the whole album...in person. It's beautiful."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:15 pm

The rest of the set went off without a hitch. Narcissus knew his songs, knew his cues, and luckily there was little dancing he would be doing for these small venues so he didn't have to worry about choreography too much.

Once finished, he told Yammi to make sure he and the boys got some rest, then advised Michi of the same, before finding himself in the silence of the limo... with Izzy by his side.

Smiling softly, blue eyes looked over to his manager and the young tiger couldn't help but just reach in and pull Izzy up against him. "Those songs are for you." Akihiko whispered, glad to have this megane-clad man at his side. "But thank you... you were wonderful on stage, Ruki... I can't wait to see you standing there... an audience hinged on your every word..." his smile grew a bit, eyes closing as the young Koyasu just rested, his head against the limo window. "They'll love you, Ruki..."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:59 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

He curled up into those arms and wanted the sweet feeling to go on forever. "Mm...maybe. But I think they're really just waiting for you." His star really did shine brightly when he wasn't weight down by the world around him. How he loved Akihiko's voice.

He snuggled in and fell asleep against Akihiko dreaming of future days.

Looking out over a beach house, when they were just too grey to take the stage, he looked at his partner and saw a smile on his lips. Reaching over, he laid his wrinkled hand over Akihiko's to squeeze and noticed that his nails were painted. His eyes drifted down, and it was then he realized he wasn't a he, but a she. The sudden shock forced him to lift his head. At that point, he saw grandchildren running down the beach.

Izzy woke up with a start in the car gasping for breath, looking around quickly it had only been 15 minutes. He was still in Akihiko's arms. This wasn't a nightmare. Akihiko was still beside him and hopefully asleep.

The limo stopped. They must have arrived at home. Home...he wanted it to be home. He really hoped it would be their home....together. "Akihiko, we're here." he whispered trying to get himself together after this small scare.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Blue eyes opened ever so slightly. "Mmm... but I'm comfortable..." Akihiko whispered, curling his arm around Izzy just a bit tighter.
For a moment, it looked as if the young tiger wouldn't move.
Then he shifted, kissing the top of his manager's head. "What time will Shou be here?" Narcissus asked, opening the door and getting out of the limo, giving Izzy a hand out as well.

He had no idea that his partner woke from a nightmare... or maybe a dream... a very odd dream. Definitely a nightmare if Izzy thought being a woman was scary...

If Lucky told Akihiko what he dreamt of, the musician probably would have thought it humorous...
If not for what Yuuji had said earlier...
If not for the knowledge that his cousin was right...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:35 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy smiled as he was squeezed closer feeling almost like a doll but what could he do? His star was a spoiled man after all. "Around 7pm so...you're going to have to get up." Izzy said with a light laugh as Narcissus got going.

"We've enough time to take our showers and get dressed. Maybe you'll have enough time to pull out the stuff for pancakes? I'm starving." Izzy could almost hear his tummy growling as he spoke.

"I hope that Ko is as hungry as I am." he said with a light smirk as he walked into the house behind Akihiko. And immediately headed towards....their shower.

If he had only told the star his dream, Izzy wouldn't have thought it funny at all. And if he had known, Yuuji was right about Akihiko...well that story was yet to come.

( OOC: Wow....somehow I see a bad end coming for Izzy Lucky in this relationship. That last line was telling. )

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:54 pm

"Do you want me to shower with you?" Narcissus asked, taking off his coat and hanging it up. "Course if that happens... you can't hold me responsible if Shou's standing outside my door waiting..." his smirk was telling.

He'd help Izzy if the man wanted it. If not then he'd wait his turn and go ahead and get everything out for the pancakes.

Akihiko was, in some ways, a traditional Japanese man. In others however, he was quite the opposite. His playboy style was more akin to an American rockstar, and his past was certainly something that only the most daring of soap operas would've tried to pass off as reality.
But deep down there was a war over the man's soul... a war that Narcissus wasn't sure who would win. If Yuuji was right... if that damned Koyasu Aki wrote some form of clause into the chairman agreement that quite literally would prevent the next in power, be they male, love another man... Akihiko just didn't know what he would do.
Would he choose Ohayou? His grandfather's legacy? The thing he'd grown up knowing that one day he'd inherit? Something he'd fought so hard for thus far?
Or would he choose Izzy Lucky? The first man to love the real Akihiko? The man who Narcissus felt his heart connect to enough to stop his playboy ways and settle down? The man he loved?
But hadn't Izzy fought for Ohayou too?
Would he continue to fight for it... if he couldn't be with Akihiko?
Or would the young tiger lose his partner and manager in the end?

These were things Narcissus didn't know... things he didn't want to think about and had, as of yet, kept pushing to the wayside and ignoring.
But one day he'd have to think about it, have to talk about it with Izzy... and that was a day, a conversation, he dreaded perhaps more than anything else in the world... save losing Lucky again.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:13 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy pulled of his own black velvet coat and put it over his arm. Then after a moment, he stuck it up in the closet. There, one more thing that was in the right place. Or was it....?

"I might have to argue with the shower head for awhile in order to get in there. Maybe you should come and protect me from its wrath?" he said with a smile knowing exactly what Akihiko meant. He turned and headed down the stairs. Letting Akihiko decide whether to stay or follow. His smile remained on his lips even if doubts clung to his soul.

Inside Izzy was hopeful, but he wasn't a fool this time around. He had grown up too. Suffered a lot and accepted this path. But would they both walk it together? Or would the road diverge and separate them.

Shou told him to follow heart but not to let that fool his head. His mercurial friend was right. He couldn't let his heart blind him this time. But things were good right now. Oh but be honest, things were only good inside these 4 walls. Everything had been fine until Yuuji spoke up. No everything hadn't been fine...Why did he have so many doubts?

He loved Akihiko and wanted to share a life together. Wait, Izzy. Stop right there. You will sit down and dispel the doubts. Because you will talk to Akihiko and get a serious answer.

There was no use fretting over something that hadn't occurred yet. Was he such a doubting Thomas that he couldn't believe in his own partner? No...that wasn't it either. He had no doubt that Akihiko loved him but...he had this very strange feeling that Ohayou and Koyasu Aki would ruin things just as he ruined them for Hiroki Asato. No wonder the man wasn't to be found! Seriously, Hiroki wasn't an Idiot. What a nightmare.

As Izzy hit the bottom of the stairs, he actually for once, pitied Nezumi. No man should have his heart broken like that. Izzy wondered if he'd end up like Nezumi.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:50 pm

It seemed to Akihiko... that Izzy was deep in thought about something as he descended the stairs to their bedroom.
Their bedroom...
It had been Narcissus' bedroom for so long... but not having Lucky in that bed at night...
Last night had been horrible! It'd taken the musician forever to get to sleep and when he had, his sleep had been plagued with moments to restlessness and an uncomfortable feeling.
Izzy hadn't been in bed with him... he'd been at Shou's...
But it was Ishi's bedroom now too, and would be as long as the megane-clad man wanted it to be.

Without a second thought to it, Narcissus descended the stairs faster that Izzy and swept his partner up in his arms, hoping the last few steps down. "I'll protect you from the bath, the shower, the waterfall, the rain... I make a damn good umbrella, you know." Akihiko whispered, releasing his partner and gently tilting that chin up, looking into Izzy's brown eyes. "Two showers in one day... you're really upping the war against water... aren't you... Ruki?..."
Narcissus' lips descended and he couldn't help but kiss that mouth... the mouth that had sung so beautifully earlier that day... the mouth that had changed him... had brought him forth from the mask on one rainy day so long ago.
When the kiss ended, Akihiko pressed his forehead to Izzy's own. "You saved me from the rain... let me return the favor..."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:26 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Very deep in thought until...SWOOSH! "HEY!!" he squawked and then started laughing as he was carried into the bedroom. His eyes brightened as the dark thoughts diminished. "You do? Yes...I guess you do..." he answered back with a soft smile. Oh how easy it was to get lost in those blue eyes.

His own fingers reached up to stroke that perfect face. This was real...the Now...everything he had wanted he had right now. Enjoy it...while it last, Ruki. Because you never know when you might lose it one day.

Red cheeks blossomed as he was kissed by that seductive mouth just like rose petals upon spring flowers. Those lips he had waited on for so long to answer his one question many months ago. Those same lips had said that word now many times over. He melted little by little as his mouth returned that kiss affectionately.

"Aishiteru...Akihiko." he said tenderly as he leaned again Akihiko's warm forehead. For several moments, all he wanted to do was..sink in to those eyes and make....mud.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:32 pm

The young Koyasu just stood there for a long time, arms wrapped around his manager, eyes staring into that deep brown gaze that looked back. "Ashiteru, Ruki..." he whispered, not wanting to let go...

After a few moments, the musician smiled. "We could just shuffle into the shower like this... or... well... come on." Narcissus spoke, stepping back and instead taking Izzy's hand in his own, pulling the other man after him into their bathroom.

Akihiko turned the shower on, quickly disrobing before grabbing towels for the two of them. He stood in the shower doorway, hand out to Izzy once more. "I won't let the shower win the battle." the musician said with a teasing wink.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:57 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

He couldn't help it. His fingers crawled upward and sunk into those locks of dark hair. He didn't want to let go either. And probably wouldn't have until Akihiko spoke up.

"In our clothes? Nikki would kill us both!" Izzy could only imagine what Nikki would do if they intentionally ruined the close he had made for them. Neither of them wanted to see the flaming fashion designer throw a fit. "Oh no no...let's not test fate."

He followed Akihiko into the bathroom and pulled of his clothes setting them neatly to the side. Then looked up to see Akihiko's hand before him. Slowly, he reached out and took that hand, "It's a very deceptive and tricky shower. You best be on your guard." he giggled and allowed himself to be pulled in.

Once in the shower, he pointed to the head of it. "There's the enemy! Attack!"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:27 pm

Akihiko put his own body between the shower head and Izzy, the water hitting his back alone with a stray drop flicking to his manager every now and then. "See. Great umbrella." Narcissus teased as his hair moved forward, covering his eyes partially. "Now... where were we?" he asked, pulling Izzy against his chest and touching their foreheads together gently.

"Yuuji's wrong." the young tiger whispered, blue eyes focused on the man before him. One lithe hand reached up, tilting Izzy's head back just slightly. "Gods he's wrong... what ojisan did to Asato... to Nezumi-san... it's wrong..." Akihiko visibly winced just thinking about it. "I... I don't understand how someone could want to destroy happiness... for the sake of greed... of money... I just..." he shook his head slightly, but their foreheads never parted. "I won't inherit Ohayou if it means losing you, Ruki. I wouldn't do anything... ANYTHING... if it meant losing you. Never again..."

There.
That was Koyasu Akihiko's answer.
One day sure... maybe he would want kids... but he wouldn't give up on Izzy for his own selfish desires.
Not after everything he went through with the man... to get the man to stay by his side.

Narcissus was a b*****d true... but Akihiko was enamored with the megane-clad man who had talked back to him when no one else had the balls to do so.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:16 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Yes, I see that." Izzy said as he placed his arms over his partner's shoulders. The palms of his hands he turned upward to fill with the water sprayed upon them. Finally he turned his hands down and slide them back to the front of Akhiko's chest and cuddled in."We were right here...." he whispered when their forehead's finally touched.

His brown doe eyes searched Akhiko's blue ones as he spoke. His ears filled with each and every word. And once Akihiko finished speaking he sighed and started to express his own feelings, "It's the first time I've ever felt sorry for Nezumi-san and Hiroki-san. I agree...what your grandfather did was very wrong. I can't even imagine what Hiroki-san is thinking now. No wonder he doesn't answer anyone's calls. Even though I still think there is more to it than that."

But then Akihiko answered that unsaid question. One Izzy planned on asking but hadn't decided how. He had only just begun to let the thought simmer in between his doubts. His eyes drifted downward for a moment settling on Akihiko's collar bone."So you heard us talking while you were in the bathroom." It wasn't really a question, he had this feeling that the man had consciously left to hear what would be said without his presence.

He smiled a little as relief course through him from Akihiko's resolve, "I wondered what your choice might be. But...I was so afraid to ask. I know you've loved Ohayou in your own way. I know how much you wanted that legacy to be your own even if you weren't ready for it. I wanted to help you fulfill that dream if it were possible, not knowing that hidden obstacles might take you from me...at least at first. But now that I know, I really do not want to give you up for an old man's legacy. You can earn money. You can seek power...you can build an empire on your own. But love isn't like any of those things." His brown eyes blinked and tears hinted at the edges.

"I don't want to lose you either." he sniffled and pressed his head tightly against Akihiko's chest while his fingers gripped at Akihiko's arms as if the water might wash him away. Please let this be real.

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Meanwhile...

Shou settled into the backseat of a dark sedan with tinted glass and a licence plate not related to SMASH. Yamada-san had set up something incognito for the star and his young charge. Different from Shou's purple high profile limo. In the backseat, Shou made sure that Ko's new mask was in place and the boy was warm. At least this car had heated seats. Ko smile a Shou as he fussed over him. "Uncle Shou, I'm ok. We are going to have pancakes soon! And I'll get to meet Akihiko-niisan for the first time."

"I know but I want you to look nice for that first introduction, Ko." Shou said as he released the boy and made sure the seat belt was securely fastened. Since they were going to Narcissus' home, Shou had one of the guards fetch a box of Auntie Annie's pretzels and a box of Mochi Creams in various flavors. Something American, something Japanese. He thought that would fit the two men nicely. It would have been impolite to come to a house as guests without bringing a gift. Shou was trying very hard to teach Ko these responsible manners of Japanese culture. Although, much to his surprise, Ko knew some of these traditions already.

Little did Shou know, Ko once had parents who cared very much for him. And had a totally different plan for the child's life...

Even Ko couldn't remember the world before his kidnapping clearly but at times, something clicked into place. Ko wanted to help Uncle Shou who sometimes couldn't help himself. Shou and Naoko always expressed their love so freely to him even if he was sometimes a very broken boy. Between the two men, Ko had found a welcome family.

But sometimes the music wanted his head and he had to play. It was sometimes overwhelming and Ko couldn't understand the reasons why. But Shou seemed to understand the driving need to create music and supported him when this phenomenon occurred. Shou wouldn't stop him from playing...he never would tell him he couldn't play the piano...at....where? Where was that place? Sometimes he remembered a huge black piano in a big house that had so many expensive things he wasn't suppose to touch. It upset him that he was never was allowed to play that piano...but why? Maybe it was a bad dream along with others that occasionally haunted him. However, in Ko's current world, he had his OWN piano. A red one...like Mickey's clothes! And in the future, he'd tour with his Uncles and have his schooling on the road. Ko was determined to work hard if he could concentrate on other subjects for that long.

In the winter weather, it took about 35 minutes for the car to finally reach the home of Narcissus. When the car stopped at the gate, Shou gazed up at the house taking in his rival's home for the first time. Different than he expected.

The driver buzzed the gate and they waited for someone to let them in.

(OOC: Izzy and Akihiko's conversation can go until they are 'ready' to let Ko and Shou in. I just figured I get this post done and posted.)

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:40 am

Akihiko smiled softly. "I doubt I'll ever really be ready for it. Making music is just far more fun than watching other men do what I know I can do myself. Maybe... maybe if Asato doesn't want the job... we can give it to Yuuji, ne?" there was a teasing glint in his eyes. "After all, if Ko-kun is Hideo... well... he's got an heir right there so there's no need to worry. The business can stay in the Koyasu family... even if it's the Takagi branch... and I get to keep you all for myself." he said, planting a very soft kiss to the tip of Izzy's nose.

But then Izzy was holding on tight and Narcissus couldn't help but laugh softly, curling his arms around the body that fit so neatly up against his own. "Hey... don't cry, Ruki. I'm not going anywhere. I'm here and I'm getting well and you're here and you're not yelling at my shower head..." gently he untangled the man from his chest and tilted that chin up to look down into those brown eyes. "I've got you and we can make mud any time you desire... but right now... the rainstorm will have to pass over the soft soil... because there's a very fussy peacock who's to pay us a visit soon."

With that, Akihiko started showering, knowing they were pressed for time. He even helped Izzy get cleaned up by distracting him from the water itself as the megane-clad man washed.

Once out of the shower, Narcissus was soon dressed in comfortable light grey drawstring pants and a black long sleeved shirt that looked one or two sizes too big. Instead of fixing his hair, the young tiger wore a bandana to keep said hair out of his eyes while cooking. He looked nothing like his stage self, but the man was too damn tired to actually dress up for a dinner he was going to cook.

As Akihiko left to allow Izzy to change, he went to the kitchen and began getting everything out he'd need for pancakes. It was at that time, his black house shoes seemingly floating above the floor he moved so quickly, that the gate buzzed and a guard announced Shou through the gate intercom.

"Let him in." Narcissus spoke back to said intercom before heading to the front door, unlocking and opening it just in time to greet their dinner guests.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games