Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4845 4846 4847 4848 4849 4850 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:34 pm

*head on up to the bar after spending a good majority of the day at Pandora's Box. wink She makes herself a Martini and has a seat.* whee
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:04 pm

*After drinking her Martini and reviewing her schedule on her iphone, she surfs the net a bit trying to find out what is appropriate to wear to a "rave" opening. confused She stands up, puts her phone away, rinses out her glass and puts it into the dishwasher behind the bar.

She goes into her office, does the security measures and admires her wedding ring as she walks casually down the corridor. She pulls out a key from her busier, unlocks the elaborately decorated double blood red doors and locks it behind her.

She makes her way to her bedroom to get ready for bed.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:15 pm

*After doing her beauty regiment, she flips on the faux stars in the ceiling. Seeing the tiny lights twinkling in the darkness always relaxes her. User Image She slips into bed, fluffs up the pillows and scoots into the very middle of the huge bed. She watches the stars and her thoughts wander to her husband. heart She hopes he isn't startled at her drastic change in appearance. User Image

Eventually, she drifts off into a sound sleep.* User Image
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:30 am

Hi HI!!

*as she enters*

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Liada strolls into the bar and heads behind the counter. Digging into the fridge she pulls out a Dew and looks at the time on her phone. The construction crew should be here soon to begin working on the club and she had a moment or two to go through her check list of things she had left to pack. After a few minutes she hears the sound of the lumber trucks outside and grabs her drink before walking out. The chief crewman jumps down from inside the truck as soon as Liada gets to him and he glances her up and down. You Ms. Trovaras?

4laugh Yup, that'd be me. You guys are on time I appreciate that in people. She pulls out her plans and rolls them out for the Chief to see. So its gonna be in two floors here, the top floor is set up special though like this so it needs to have the support beams here..here...and in these places here. The bar is gonna be connected to the main bar here in Most Wanted so I will need a connecting door here on this wall. Stage will be here, and once you get started on the upper floor the mini bar will be here.

The chief looks a bit confused in some of the other marks on the plans. Alright I see the jist of what you're getting at but...what are these things here?User Image

Oh those? Those are the dance cages. User Image

Dance...cages? User Image

Now don't be getting anything filled in that swamp mind of yours, this place is gonna be classy. Just do as I have set up here and my assistant Anira Tiernay will be supervising the rest of this project as I will be away for a few days.User Image

User Image....Alright...no problem mam' If you'll excuse me I have a crew to order around.

Not a problem! Thanks so much for your hard work!
User Image She gives the Chief a kiss on the cheek making him blush beet red and his crew give a few cheers and hoots of the typical nature. She went back into MW with one worker to point out where the connecting door would be and with a nod of understanding he got to work on cutting out the hole for the door frame. Once that was cut out the worker taped up a thick tarp over the hole to prevent anything normal like wind, bugs, etc, from getting in. Liada sat at the bar for a bit as the crew began their work outside MW.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:44 pm

After making sure things were in order Liada took off to meet up Anira since she got a text from her saying she was at the music store. The crew continued to work until about mid afternoon and called it a day for now. Little did they know that Anira would be doing some construction of her own later that night.....

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:36 pm

*Comes up to the Main bar and grins when she sees the tarp on the wall. That means construction is underway and she pours herself a glass of chilled white wine and sits at the bar anticipating the new nightclub addition. xd *
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:40 pm

Kat entered the bar through the front door and made her way over to the bar. She nodded to the lady seated at the bar and smiled at her.

"Good evening.....is this your first time here at Most Wanted? biggrin " She went to the fridge and grabbed a beer, popped the top off and took a long sip of it while she waited for the newcomer to reply.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:43 pm

User Image My first time? User Image KATANA!!!! User Image IT'S ME!!!! gonk
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:46 pm

eek "Psy?" She looked over the woman carefully, becuase the last time she had seen Psy, she had had the black and white hair from her wedding.

"When did you change your hair! You look completely different!" She went around and inspected the new 'do. "It looks fabulous, but it was a bit of a shock at first. biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:50 pm

I had the color done on Monday and a haircut on Tuesday. You…you really think it looks fine? User Image I haven't been blonde in many, many years. sweatdrop I haven't even seen William at all since I had it done and so I don't know if he's seen it or not. sweatdrop *She bites her lower lip.*
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:53 pm

She sat down next to Psy. "I think it looks great! biggrin I can't really color mine, since it's this bright red. If I'm going to change it's color, I have to put a wig on. xd " She snickered and took a sip of beer.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:54 pm

*walks into the bar* Hi Katana. *looks at the other lady there. She looks familliar, but Kits can't quite figure out why confused * Hello...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:55 pm

*Inspects the color of Katana's hair more closely.* I suppose if you bleached it you'd end up with pink. rofl *She snickers.*

*Grins at Kits* Hi Kits! User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:57 pm

She stuck her tongue out at Psy, "Yeah, and you know how much I love pink rolleyes I just wear that color ALL the time! xp "

She smiled and waved to Kits, "How ya doin', Kits? biggrin "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4845 4846 4847 4848 4849 4850 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games