Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4841 4842 4843 4844 4845 4846 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:52 am

I am not sure he would have danced had he known you were there... unless of course he did not look like himself. We took dance lessons together when we were younger whee Unfortunately, we were not paired with each other for the class, though. I had to learn on my own how to follow rather than lead, jhal it is not too difficult if you already know the motions.

It would have been convenient if it had always been the case that he could not say "no" to me. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:57 am

Liada was only at the party briefly since she wanted to at least say she wore her dress for the occasion and have a drink. I myself was so tired from work in the lab I decided to stay home. Anira took a long swig of her drink and went to go wash out her glass. Seeing Liada was done with hers as well she takes it to wash also.

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:07 am

That is understandable. There have been times in which my dear m'ranndii and I have missed parties or arrived late due to tiredness. It is best for us to try to be social every now and then, though.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:20 am

Indeed, but it seems its gotten late for Anira and I. We should probably go. Liada opened a portal and waited till Anira finished washing the glasses and setting them aside. Anira bowed to Ryzan once more. Good night R'zn, it was a pleasure to meet you. I hope to meet your husband next time we meet. The elf steps into the portal and Liada waves to Ry. Night dear! talk to you later! Once Liada steps in the portal fades.

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:27 am

Plynn kyon dos draa~
*waves to them as they depart. After the portal vanishes, he takes care of his empty glass, then heads back downstairs to his quarters, finding Tes still passed out in bed like he'd left him*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:50 am

Kat entered the bar pulling a cooler behind her. It was a beautiful day and there way NO way she was spending it downstairs. She went about icing down some beer, sodas and water and then made her way back to her quarters where she had a picnic lunch made. She grabbed her bag that had her towels and sun lotion and took everything and loaded it into her car.

She knew Justin had the day off, and she was going to kidnap him and take him out to the lake for a picnic and to spend the day together. She put the windows down and took off out of MW, headed to Upper GGG to pick up Justin. wink

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Kat pulled back into her spot and Showcase pulled his truck up next to her car. They had ate out at the lake and made their way back into town, swinging by his house first so he could pick up some things and get his truck. She did the security measures and opened the door, holding it so he could pull the cooler inside.

She took his bag as he went to the kitchen to empty the cooler. When she came out of the bedroom, he had finished that task and was headed to her couch, beer in hand. She told him she was going to clean up and go up to the bar for a bit, and he grinned at her, knowing that he was going to be able to watch his sports uninterrupted. cool

She left him to his sports and went to clean up.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:10 pm

She tucked her phone into her pocket after she was dressed. She stopped in the living room to give Justin a quick kiss and left him in his sports coma, telling him she'd be back later. She left and made her way up to the bar, going behind the counter and perused the bottles.

She decided on making a pitcher of pomegranate Cosmos. She grabbed a glass, poured herself a drink and went around to her usual seat at the bar.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Liada strolls in with a book in hand and scribbling away at notes. She looks up to see Kat and she smiled sweetly. Hey sexy lady how are you doing?User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:50 pm

She looked up and smiled at Liada. "I'm not doing too bad. Just thought I'd see how things were going up here since I haven't been around the last couple of nights. biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:57 pm

The fox demoness places her book and pen down on the bar and goes to sit at a seat next to Kat. Well as far as I know all had been quiet and dandy here. I'm making a list of things I need to pack for my visit to Iceland later next week. She levitates a glass in her direction and the pitcher of the cosmos that Kat had already made, pouring herself a glass.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:58 pm

"Iceland?" She gave Liada a puzzled look. "Why are you going to Iceland? When are you planning on starting construction of the nightclub? User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:02 pm

*walks into MW, going up to take a seat at the bar* Hi Katana, hi Liada.

*Smok flies in behind Kits, sitting on the counter next to her*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:04 pm

I'm going to Iceland to speak with a very talented glass blower about making me an order commission for new bottle design for my potions. I will have Anira supervising for the construction I just have to double check when is a good time to start with Psy since she's the one with the permit. Her tail swings idly as she sips her drink. I'm hoping things will be in order and Hauk will be here since I get back. Hey Kits how's it going?

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:05 pm

"Ah, I see....," She turned and smiled at Kits.

"Hey, Kits....how's it going? biggrin "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4841 4842 4843 4844 4845 4846 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games