Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4839 4840 4841 4842 4843 4844 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:25 pm

{{*tackleglomps Kat* heart I understand those days perfectly. wink }}
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:25 pm

redface I just try to do my best. sweatdrop *Finishes her wine.* I'd love to stay and chat Icy, but I'm starting to get tired. *Goes over and hugs Icy.* Buonanotte bella signora. wink I hope I get more opportunities to visit with you. User Image

*She grins at Icy once more before making her way through her office and down into her Chambers. She locks the door behind her, peels off her clothes, snuggles into her comfortable bed and slowly drifts off to sleep.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:28 pm

*lights a clove soon after exiting his quarters and begins making his way down the corridor. He passes by Psyzapp on the way and bids her goodnight since she was heading to bed, then continues up the stairs, though the office, and into the main bar area*
Ven~dui'~ whee

*goes behind and counter and pours himself a glass of chilled elven wine*
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:29 pm

((My dining room has become "Costuming Central".....but I'm almost done with mine & Marie's costumes. biggrin I've got the album on facebook, LOL ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:32 pm

*returns Psy's smile and hug, bidding her goodnight. Leaning on the counter with both elbows, she pours her last shot of the night and recaps the bottle. After a couple minutes, her thoughts return to Flame, her face going blank as she stares into her glass. Just as she's about to go into deep thought, she comes to when Ryzan walks in*

Ryzan, hey! xd How are you this evening? heart

{{It's that time already eh? wink }}
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Mzilst bronretla heart
*takes a drag off his clove and blows it out slowly before picking up his wine and taking a seat near Icy*
Bronretla weather we have been having, xas? whee

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:59 pm

{{*almost dies from the squeeing factor of Ryzans sig art* whee heart That is just so damn cute!!!}}

*forms her mouth to ask just what was so wonderful about rainy days and tornadoes, but realizes the meaning behind that question and shakes her head, snickering*

As long as you're enjoying it my dear, then yes, yes it's bronretla. wink

*snickers some more and sips her drink, feeling as if this was Ryzans first time up for air since the weather changed. Knocking back the last of her drink, she turns to Ryzan*

Well Ryzan, I hate to leave just as you're getting here, but my bed is pratically screaming for me and I'm past ready to answer. sweatdrop Enjoy your breath of fresh air before you go back to enjoying this weather. twisted

*stands and walks over to Ryzan, giving him a warm hug. Afterwards, she places her glass in the sink and puts her bottle back, heading into the office and down to her place to turn in*
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:06 pm

That is quite alright, Icy~ I am sure my "bed" will be screaming my name soon enough as well wink
*returns the hug and smiles*
Plynn kyon~

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:10 pm

Liada and Anira walk in. Liada with a tired but full smile on her face and Anira with a calm but stoic face as always. Liada waves to Ryzan as she heads behind the counter and makes herself a drink while Anira goes to sit at the stool about one away from Ryzan. Hey Ry~ How are you tonight?User Image
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Mzilst bronretla~ whee
*takes a sip of wine and sighs happily*
Hopefully the same can be said for the both of you.

Ryzan Vixtul

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:22 pm

While Liada made a drink for herself she poured a glass of white wine for Anira. Anira took it and inhaled the scent of the liquid in thought and then took a sip of it. It has been a most busy week for us but not entirely unenjoyable. Forgive me but I do not think we have been formerly introduced have we? I am Anira Tiernay, I find it safe to assume that you are Mr. Ryzan that Liada has told me much about? Anira did a formal half bow from her seat as she faced the dark elf.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:32 pm

That is bwael to hear~ I do hope you do not wear yourselves out too mzilt unless it is for something ves mzilt worth the effort.

*when Anira mentions them not being formerly introduced, he flushes just slightly and sets his clove down in an ashtray*
Gi ussta sweatdrop Some of my manners seem to be escaping me redface

*he bows to Anira as well, then takes her hand and kisses it*
I am R'zn of the House Vx'tul, jhal you may call me Ryzan. It is close enough~ wink

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:46 pm

Liada giggled as she saw Ryzan's flushed face and gave a knowing smile. wink Well maybe Tes is rubbing off on you as much as you are on him, lol you know now that I think about it this is the first time you two have seen each other face to face. I talk so much about the other to one I didn't realize it till now. After making her drink she moved around the bar and sat down next to Ry smiling and sipping her drink. Its been mostly busy making a new design for the bottles of my potions and all but I think I finally have it. Then there's also deciding when to start construction of the night club since I know Psy got the permit. I haven't had a chance to ask her yet. We have a bartender lined up at least its just a matter of when he'll finally show up. User Image
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:50 pm

Anira held out her hand to Ry as he kissed it and smiled softly. I take no offense at all. Everyone has their version of manners these days and the line of rudeness is a very fine one indeed. Also I know a small amount of Dark Elf speech that I think R'zn can be manageable. But it is good to know that I have a backup name in case it slips my mind. It has been a good while since I have seen another of my kind. Even if it is the darker tone. 3nodding

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:02 am

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Xas xas. We certainly have been rubbing off on each other... perhaps I more than he.

*smirks slightly and picks up his clove, taking a long drag off of it*
Was your work with designing new bottles simply the appearance of the bottle or did it perhaps have to do with functionality of any sort? Either way, I am it can be a difficult task.

This establishment certainly has not had mzilt luck as far as having reliable bartenders goes. sweatdrop

*turns his attention back to Anira*
There certainly are not many elves in this world, it seems. For some time, it seemed as if my dear m'ranndii and I were the only ones. I have seen a few others in my time here, rilu'oh they have not made an appearance here in some time.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4839 4840 4841 4842 4843 4844 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games