Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4838 4839 4840 4841 4842 4843 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Yes. There are some very nice fringe benefits. wink *Finishes off her Martini.* Well, I should get going. It was very good to see you, Lil. Don't be a stranger. wink

*Hugs Lil and makes her way down to her Chambers to retire for the evening.*

(( Nighty night Brat…Need to get my beauty sleep. wink ))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:31 pm

*Returns the hug and smiles.* Nighters Psy, sleep well. *She finishes her drink and sets the glass down on the counter.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:42 pm

*Her belly rumbles again and she walks over and rinses the glass before slipping in to the shadows.*
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:13 am

((Its times like these I hate my late night shifts.... stare ))

Liada Trovaras

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:30 pm

*walks through the passageway into the office and immediately pauses when she sees the steel door in front of her, a little baffled before recognition dawns. Shaking her head, she makes a quiet quip about not being around enough due to training as she pushes(slides?) the door open to the main bar area. Heading behind the bar she grabs a bottle of Single Barrel and a tall shot glass, taking both with her to the entertainment area. Choosing one of the oversized, overstuffed chaise lounge chairs, she kicks off her heels and climbs onto the cushions, placing glass and bottle on the small table next to her. Pouring a shot, she sits and sips, going over the recent news she received from Horne a couple days ago. Smirking humorlessly, she closed her eyes and wondered just what Flame was up to, and was she going to have to go drag him back from the brinks of hell.

Opening her eyes, she slammed the rest of the shot, poured another, and set it down, not wanting to get tipsy too quick. She should have known something was wrong when he took it upon himsef to find Lo a wildlife reserve and take her, telling her she should really pick her training back up again. Even though he ended it with a remark about her "letting herself go", after she gave him a few good head shots, she still should have seen through it. Feeling like she's over thinking things, she shakes her head and picks her shot glass up, looking around the bar at this months decorations. A smile crossing her lips, she let the atmosphere soak in, deciding that no matter what, she'd be ready for whatever was to come*
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:41 pm

I need a drink, the rain was depressing. sweatdrop

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:10 pm

*After working the majority of the day, she makes her way into the bar. She grins at Icy, but sees that she is very deep in thought and doesn't want to disturb her. She goes behind the bar and pours herself a glass of red wine. She sits at the bar, gets out her iphone and reviews the calendar Kyle has updated for her.* User Image
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:42 pm

{{*snuggleglomps Psy* heart Stupid work! mad Getting in the way of my fun time dammit! scream }}

*snapping out of her musings, she looks around the bar and sees Psy at the counter. Smiling, she stretches and stands, slipping her stilettos back on and walks over, glass and bottle in hand*

Hey lady, how's the lovely newlywed coming along? heart

*sits a stool over from Psy, refilling her shot glass and taking a sip*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:47 pm

(( It's okay. The "W" word is one of those 4 letter ones. stressed ))

*Grins at Icy and puts her iphone away.* User Image I'm slowly coming back down to this planet. It's really hard to get back into the swing of things when you've had the most heavenly vacation of your entire life.

How are you, Icy. Seems like I never get a chance to talk with you much. It's so good to see you. User Image
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:09 pm

*laughs and sips her whiskey, swirling the liquid in her glass around a bit*

I'm quite sure that is nothing but the truth there. rofl Who -would- want to get back to everyday living after such an experience? wink As far as I'm concerned, I'm making it. 3nodding I started my training back, so that's why I've been such a ghost lately. But I do miss my ladies. heart

*knocks back her shot and pours another, smiling at Psy*

So what's new my dear? What have I been missing?

{{going home now, so give me about 20 min. xd }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:27 pm

*Sips her wine and tries to think how to summarize everything that's been going on here.* Um……Well I'll give it a whirl. sweatdrop

Kat has been seeing Justin Showcase once again. From what I hear it's going real well.

While I was gone, Kat and Leko turned Black's coffin into a planter out front and got rid of his stuff since he's disappeared. He's now some sort of Arch Angel thing I guess and has probably moved to heaven or something. rolleyes

Liada is going to build a nightclub attached to this place and since she's going to be contributing so much here, I made her #6 of the MW Ladies…so I redid Black's room and it's now hers.

Ryzan still puts up with TES. But I do notice TES has been treating him better. Ryzan must be rubbing off on TES. Ryzan is #1 after all. wink

Draa got some sort of STD in Vegas at the bachelor party…no huge surprise there. Miro healed him I guess.

I haven't seen Dame lately so I don't know about her.

Most of my family has left and gone back to Italy. Franco and Marco are still somewhere I think and my Mother is at the estate. I'm fairly certain she's contemplating on moving in. stressed

We've been having some new patrons which I'm sure you will meet.

*Tries to think if she's forgotten anything.*
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:56 pm

*after a few minutes of staring at Psy with her eyes and mouth wide open, she falls out in laughter, holding her side*

eek eek eek rofl rofl rofl Now that's one hell of a summary! rofl rofl rofl So, a new lady you say and a nightclub to boot? My my my Psy, aren't you just the popular one? wink

*composes herself and picks her drink up, getting a bit excited at the notion of having a nightclub added to the establishment*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:03 pm

*Grins at Icy.* User Image The nightclub was completely Liada's idea. She just came to me and pitched it to me. It's really her baby and I'm certain she will do a wonderful job. wink

I don't think it really has anything to do with me. You ladies are what makes this place special and what it is. I just happen to own it is all. whee People come to see all of you.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:16 pm

I'm sure she will. 3nodding She seems to be an entrepreneur like yourself, so a collaboration between you two will be nothing short of epic, that is her addition of the club to your place. wink And while I believe that the 'ladies' are the main attraction, all this wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for you to begin with. heart We're all just lucky to have been able to be a part of it all, the majority of us from the very beginning.

*smirks at the memories of MW first opening and all the chaos that was caused due to it* twisted

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:19 pm

((*glomps Icy* Just lurking tonight... ninja Too lazy to RP, xd ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4838 4839 4840 4841 4842 4843 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games