Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4829 4830 4831 4832 4833 4834 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Sakura wandered into MW after being away for awhile and went straight for the Drambuie as she felt she needed something a tad strong and poured herself a glass. She opened a small flask she had and added a little bit of a red liquid that quite resembled blood before capping it and putting it away once more before wandering over to Lia and Kits. "Hello you two, I hope things have been better for you pair since I last saw you" she said with a soft smile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:52 pm

redface Well... umm... *finishes her drink while she tries to think of what to say, but is unable to think of anything* Oh, hi Sakura. It's good to see you. I think I'm going to head home, though. Good night. smile *stands up and walks out of the bar*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:54 pm

Hey Sakura-Chan! Long time no see! I'm doing great how about yourself? She turns to Kits and waves as she leaves. Night hun! Take care!User Image
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Sakura shook her head slightly at Lia "well...I got ambushed n drafted...again...the military gave me an offer...and unfortunately joining them again was the lesser of two evils" she said with a slight hiss as she took a sip of her drink

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:06 pm

User ImageOh no! Why didn't you try to call me or something! I could have helped you! Damn bastards think they can take anyone as the please. stressed
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Sakura shook her head slightly "it's alright Lia..after all the alternative would be MUCH worse. They asked to have a blood sample...and I don't wish to be in the same situation as Tes & Draa...that would just be a disaster waiting to happen...one of me is bad enough" she said with a sigh. "But I'm not letting them do what they want to easily...hell sometimes they end up with a bit of...shall we say...friendly fire" she said with a small giggle

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:17 pm

User ImageWait...Tes and Ry-okay now I'm confused here....User Image But at least you're fighting back a little. Just know if you need it I'll come to the fight with you okay?User Image
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Sakura giggled a little at Lia "I meant about how Draa is a clone of Tes...and I think at least half their tank fleet sliced in half was enough to get my point across to them but if I ever need any help I'll be sure to let you all know" she said with a giggle. She took another sip of her drink before she let out a sigh once more "Jessie won't be happy about this...I was going to go and try negotiate with them about me joining them but they got to me and well...she's not going to be happy about this" she said with a raised eyebrow.

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:32 pm

User ImageWell there's been a lot of craziness at AS since I heard about that fire that happened there. I helped fixed ti up for them but I think my minions couldn't help themselves and made a forest grow around the area. I haven't heard much else going on there other than the tidying up Kits has mentioned. Good luck to that one.User Image Liada drank away at her drink and then refilled the mixture.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:38 pm

gonk "Wait there was a fire?! Is everyone alright?!" she asked feeling a but worried about everyone over there and hoped they would be alright. She was surprised that such a thing had occurred and then sighed and took a mouthful of her drink. "Looks like live here will be getting a bit chaotic in the near future by the sounds of things..." she said thinking aloud

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Yes, everyone is fine. From what Anira reported to me of the damages and what she learned from Kits it was in the main lobby only, it happened overnight while everyone was at home and it was caused from a thrown away cigarette butt. But no one found out who it was though. Things have calmed down since and things are remotely back to normal. She took a long swig of her drink and smiled. I've been dubbed #6 of the MW lady clan and I'll be opening a night club here next month.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:51 pm

Sakura downed the last of her glass and smiled "Oh that's wonderful to hear Lia, I'll have to try and go see it when it's up and running. Congrats" she said as she heard the good news. She pulled out her flask again and took a long mouthful of the liquid and frowned slightly. "I think I'll have to get this topped up again soon...idiots..." she thought aloud before she poured herself another glass. "So what kind of club are you planning on making it?" she asked wondering what it would be like

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:01 am

Its gonna be a dance club. Some nights will be with a DJ and others with live bands when I can arrange it. The grand opening is gonna be a rave theme with Kat's help. I'm so excited. I'll be starting construction soon.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:10 am

Sakura nodded and listened happily as she heard about the upcoming events planned and would try her best to sneak out of the base to attend it "That sounds like it will be wonderful Lia blaugh I'm going to try my very best to sneak out and if my luck holds I'll be able to attend the opening 3nodding I just have to plan my escape...hmm...maybe I can cut a hole in the wall n walk out...they wouldn't be expecting me to do that stare and they wouldn't DARE try to get in my way 3nodding " she said thinking and planning how to spend as little time helping out the Military as she could. She finished her glass of Drambuie and handed Lia the bottle that was still rather full. "Here...think of it as a congratulation present for becoming the new MW lady" she said with a soft smile as she handed her the bottle of Drambuie. "Well I best be off...I'm already late getting back to the base so I best go before trouble arrives. Say hi to the others for me when you see them and that I'll try my best to sneak out whenever I can" she said and gave Lia a wave as she walked out of the bar for the moment and planned to return later if she wouldn't get caught

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:24 am

Alright hun! Have a good night! blaugh Try to come by more often as you can. Liada waves goodbye and drinks whats left of her drink as well as some of the bottle that Sakura gave her. Aftter another moment she corks the bottle and makes her way slightly sluggish out the door to the Den for the night.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4829 4830 4831 4832 4833 4834 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games