Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:49 pm
Yeah, I bet he will. ^////^ *laughs nervously* I'm embarassed though, that others will be judging it...

*jumps down and pounces on a nearby toy*

*Gin jumps into a box that dame opens*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:52 pm
-dame giggles- Kits -she calls out loud enough so she can hear through the door- It'll be fine. It's not like you don't wear skimpy things every so often. wink lol

-dame shakes her head at Gin as he jumps into a box- Geez stressed Ya'll are worse then four year olds. -sighs and moves Gin so she can get to the things underneath. She forgoes the bathroom, looks around briefly, and starts getting changed right there-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:55 pm
*jumps into the box again as soon as dame is busy changing and calmly sits there*

Yeah, I know, but still... *rummages through her dresser until she finds the stockings she wants*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:59 pm
-dame giggles and pulls a piece of the costume down tightly on her hips, making sure the translucent part underneath isn't bunched- Haven't you entered costume contests before? xp

-looks down and sees Gin. lol dame chuckles and shakes her head- Crazy cat.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:02 pm
Yeah, but I'm not usually wearing something like this for them... cat_sweatdrop

*Jack gets his toy stuck under a bag and starts trying to paw it out*

*comes out into the living room*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:07 pm
eek -eyes wander up and down Kits for a moment then she cat-calls- Whooowie. wink Var nice, Kits. xd -slips up her skirt and then walks around Kits for a moment, sizing up the outfit- It looks very nice. Though...-she touches Kits ears and tail- I don't know how I feel about the green...it seems out of place. I get what you were going for, Christmas colours, but this green is too....limey... neutral -steps back and keeps looking at her while getting her own stockings ready to put on-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:14 pm
See why I'm a little embarassed? cat_redface

Well, the green's easy enough to get rid of. I just wash it out. *looks dame over* You're very... gold. cat_lol I think you'd probably have done better as Naughty.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:20 pm
xp -dame sticks her tongue out and finishes putting on her stockings then her shoes. She picks up the prop to finish it off- What do you think? neutral  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:29 pm
I think you're making me hungry. cat_lol But I like it. A different skirt might look a little better though. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:44 pm
rofl I'm making you hungry? xd Well, it did say to be sweet as candy. wink

A different skirt, eh? -rummages around in her bags as a thought occurs to her- Hey, maybe you need a little red at the top of yours? Ooh...and....I know the perfect skirt to go with your ensemble! -she hastily pulls out the skirt she wants to put on then drags Kits into her bedroom and starts going through her closet looking for the flared red skirt-

-she throws the maroon coloured skirt in her hand over to Kits while rummaging- What do you think about that colour for my outfit? Also, do you have a red hair pin or something for yours?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:47 pm
That's true, it did. cat_4laugh

*gets dragged back to her room* cat_gonk Hey, what're you doing? *watches as dame digs through her closet*

Uh, I've got these two... *picks up the jewel one and heart from the top of her dresser* Or I've got the regular straight ones.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:55 pm
Ah hah! -pulls out the cute flared skirt with the quaint silver embellishments- I think this one would be better for your outfit. 3nodding -dame nods and hands it to her then slips off her skirt and tries on the maroon one-

-she smooths it down and scrutinizes the change in the mirror-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:59 pm
{{*cough* Normal people don't use "quaint" that many times in a single day.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:01 pm
*wonders how dame knew about that skirt, since she hasn't worn it, but then remembers that she was with her when she bought it* Umm, ok. *changes her skirt*

*looks over at dame* Yeah, that one looks better. cat_3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:09 pm
((Good thing I ain't normal. wink ))

I believe so too. biggrin -turns around and face Kits hands on her hips- Oooooh that one's adorable!!! Loook! -grabs Kits by the shoulders and guides her in front of the mirror-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games