Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4823 4824 4825 4826 4827 4828 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:30 pm

Liada smiles at Miro and sits down next to her as she checks any last second messages on her phone. I like it too. It has a soothing feel to it when you're drinking it. User Image
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:36 pm

And it's more filling than plain milk 3nodding Only thing that would make this better is if there was also cake ninja
:: sips some of the milk through her straw ::

Miro was wondering about what fox lady said earlier. Does fox lady value sex more than love? confused

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Heheh, Draa would probably kill me for this but,,,,*manifests a cake in front of Miro* What the hell. *She blushes a bit at Miro's question* redface No-not really.....I have loved before. Its just been so long that I think I haven't really felt much anymore on the feeling. Course I haven't had much of sex either in my travels as Draa has pointed out before. stare I guess you could say I really don't favor one over the other but....when one has had neither in awhile I guess I just spout just without even thinking it.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Cakey! blaugh
:: throws arms up in a cheer ::
Miro wins! mrgreen
:: noms off a bite of cake :: whee
Some people just get used to not having things when they don't have them and learn other ways to fulfill whatever they think might be missing 3nodding
The only thing that makes it difficult is convincing yourself that there is no other way to be happy.

:: sips her milk through the straw, swinging her legs playfully as she does :: whee

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Hmmm this is true. Its no wonder I'm a wreck around JJ then. You're a lot smarter than you give off to be Miro-chan. She pats the adorable elf's head as she puts her phone in her pocket for once.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:07 pm

High elves in general tend to have lots of wisdom, and clerics even more so because we use it for our spells 3nodding Wisdom is different from intelligence, though sweatdrop
:: eats some more cake ::
Nummies mrgreen

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:14 pm

User Image Lmao that is true indeed. As Draa has pointed out again and again. I am glad he is feeling better though despite my jests against him. He looked good when I popped in at the Carnival party the other night.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:17 pm

Miro doesn't remember seeing you there surprised
Of course, Miro didn't recognize kitty lady either sweatdrop
Draa is fine as far as Miro can tell 3nodding , though he keeps getting doodled on
:: shakes head ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:18 pm

*After work, he arrives home and enters their quarters through the back entrance. In their dimly lit bedroom, he sees that she is already sleeping and sighs. Then he notices the comforter barely covering her bare shoulder and back. With a sly grin appearing on his face, he strips out of his gear belt and all clothing, draping them over a chair. Slipping into bed, he slides his naked body up against hers.

Feeling the warmth of her bare skin against his is quite enticing. As his hand wanders along every curve of her body, he starts kissing her shoulder, nibbling his way to her neck. She stirs awake at his touch, turns over with a grin on her face and starts kissing him. With their desires for one another becoming more evident with every passing moment, they engage in amorous lovemaking, showing the strong passions they have for one another. After awhile, the satiated couple basks in each other's glow as they cuddle with one another. With both quite satisfied and relaxed, she drifts off to sleep first, then he follows suit shortly thereafter.* heart User Image
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Well I was only there long enough for a quick drink and then I had to leave. But it looked like people had fun. She gave Miro a funny look. confused What do you mean doodled on?

Liada Trovaras

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:31 pm

You know... doodled on surprised Like right here:
:: closes her right eye and points to it ::
And right here
:: points to the center of her chest ::
And here
:: points with both hands to her midsection ::
And here
:: points to her back ::
Some of the doodles aren't quite complete yet.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:37 pm

Ahh...you mean his tattoos...hm...never would have predicted Draa to be addicted to the ink so to speak. What do they look like? I've seen the one over his eye. User Image

Liada Trovaras

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:43 pm

They mostly look like squiggles to Miro sweatdrop , though Miro recognized some up here
:: motions to her collar bone ::
.. as Drow writing. Miro can't read it, though sweatdrop

Miro didn't think he would take to being doodled on either. Miro was surprised when he got his chest doodled on soon after she helped him get his mask. Tes only got a doodle here
:: points to the upper part of her right arm ::
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:52 pm

Hm....interesting. Course I'm one to talk I have tribal designs all over me. User Image

Liada Trovaras

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:59 pm

Miro wouldn't want to get doodled on like that. Miro doesn't like pain. Pain is bad gonk
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4823 4824 4825 4826 4827 4828 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games