Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blue eyes narrowed. "Oi! Not funny!" but there was humor in those narrow eyes.

Coming back out of the kitchen, Narcissus walked up to Izzy and flat out wrapped his arms around the man, drew his chin up, and kissed him all in a heartbeat.

"I don't think I'd let you have a mud bath without me... Ruki..." Akihiko whispered, looking into Izzy's eyes, his dominant seme side flaring strongly.

After another heartbeat he let his manager go then flicked a smirk Tanaka's way. "Don't worry about it, Michi-kun. I'm sure as a physical therapist you're quite versed in mud baths, ne?" he asked before bursting into laughter, walking past both men and heading downstairs to get dressed.

Nope.
He wasn't about to explain it.
Let Michi stand there perplexed... and, the young tiger hope, let Izzy blush from tip to tail...

(((OOC: I've sent you a couple messages. I don't have IM on my phone though, but I still have like 594 messages I can use so... you should be able to send to my phone easily.)))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:27 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy had the most impish look on his face until his dominant partner made sure he knew what was what. That kiss...those fingers holding his chin. Oh my, it didn't take much to bring out Akhiko's seme nature.

His doe like eyes gazed into the blues as he softened upon hearing his name from that gorgeous mouth. "Alright...I guess you're out of luck Tanaka-kun."

Michi just stood there staring and feeling completely out of the loop. "I don't know...and I don't think I want to know." He could only blush when the manager winked at him. Man...Ishi-san had changed. Either way, Michi knew that the joke was at his expense. Except for the fact that Ishi-san was now blushing like a beet. Ok so the young tiger had got them both....again!

(( OOC: ok. you can take the lead on the interview.))

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Fifteen minutes later, Akihiko ascended the stairs from his bedroom and into the living room... completely transformed!
What had been rather straight hair and extensions was now wavy, framing the man's face and giving it a sort of boyish... and yet slightly feminine, look at the same time. It draped down a bit over his right eye, the bangs longer than normal. Other than that the jet black hair was impeccable... 100% impossible to tell that there was any scaring to be found at all!
The custom jewelry of course gave him the rockstar image. What with rings and ear rings, all silver, and a single necklace. Nearly every finger was covered in rings save three, and of course bracelets of silver and onyx stones clasped tight to his wrists. His undershirt was black and form fitting, the same color tone as a long sleeved open shirt of sorts that he wore over the tight one. The shirt hung down past his knees on the sides and back, flaring out just enough to accent his hips... and on those hips, a pair of dark black jeans that hid equally black boots.
Akihiko was going to be damn comfortable today... even if he was going to be simply to die for.
No... Nikki would need to do his makeup and a few hair touchups, but for the most part, the young tiger was ready to go.

Tapping a cigarette out of a pack, he shoved the rest into his pocket before lighting it and taking a long pull, grabbing his cellphone in the process.
It was going to be a long day and he doubted he'd get the chance to smoke too often.

And yet...

For some reason he felt like he needed that cigarette... more than just that one simple cigarette... more like the whole damn pack!

He stood in the kitchen, drinking a half a cup of coffee, waiting for Izzy to get finished dressing. Of course the young tiger had left the DVR on so Michi could watch Shou's performance in his absence...
But still something just wasn't sitting right.
But what?
What was eating at him?
Was it because he and Izzy hadn't had a nice morning bedroom romp?
Was it Shou's song?
Was it the sudden surge to just hold his partner close?

Without realizing it... Narcissus wrapped one arm around his waist as he smoked.
If he'd seen himself do that, it probably wouldn't have been a mystery any longer...
Through all the stress and the insecurities lately, Akihiko's past was trying to bite him in the a**.

(((OOC: Pic of Koy's outfit is in the dropbox, Kaiko! It's GACKT from the Jipangu Rock Samurai interview / the AREA36C special magazine from January 2010.)))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:18 am

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy slipped into his own room and inspected the clothes that Nikki had left for him. Seemed like the fashion designer had planned for Izzy and had everything down to the socks for each outfit laid out perfectly. Even Izzy couldn't mess this up. So he chose something warm because it wasn't like he was going to be exerting himself. The lighter weight clothes he'd save for the stage.

He looked at his hair and tried to do something nice with it but Izzy wasn't a master at hair styling so in the end he went with the simple style that he had been wearing all along. It only took a little bit of brushing and everything fell into place. He hoped Nikki would have enough time to do whatever he could with Izzy's locks.

When he walked out, he felt more like a star than manager. Well at least for Ohayou. This was close to Indie's fashion sense as a manager. Maybe it did suit him better. The velvet short coat covered a silver and black with beads and a couple decorative metal straps. The top gave him a little bit of variation to the black sash at his waist and the black pants beyond that. It was stylish at least but not over stated.

He glanced at Akihiko and smiled because as always, the man could make any fashion look good. "You look really nice." he said but inside that cigarette was something that annoyed the manager. He wished that Narcissus would stop smoking, however, he knew the star was nervous. But before he could speak up, Izzy looked down at his own feet and realized then he had forgot to put on his boots. Running back into the bedroom he grabbed the pair that Nikki had left and shoved his feet in. Ok, they fit. Yay Nikki.

While Izzy was putting on his boots, Michi walked out dressed in what Nikki and Akhiko had chosen for him nice white top and a pair of black jeans with a slip on jacket for the weather with a little fur trim. "Hey, I'm ready when you guys are." Michi didn't seem to nervous but he did look at Akihiko's cigarette. "I almost thought you had quit that." he said as he leaned against the counter. "I watch Shou's performance. It was really good. Although well, it reminded me of Hawaii." Michi didn't go into too much depth because the song did have a little effect on him as well. Sometimes he worried about people leaving him although not in the same way that the song was portrayed. Even so, it had got him to thinking and he supposed that any song which could pull out deeper thoughts was a possible hit. "What did you think of it? Do you think it will be a hit?"

By the time Izzy got back into the kitchen he was shoving his phone in his pocket and a pack of gum. "Ok! I'm ready."

Michi then smirked, "You look handsome, Ishi-san. Much better than being covered in mud."

Izzy blushed and flashed a look at Akihiko! "What did you tell him!?"

Michi smirked and walked out towards the car. He was smart enough to put two and two together.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:05 am

Akihiko's blue gaze swept over to Izzy and he'd been about to compliment his manager as well but then the man was dashing back to the bedroom.
Boots... right... he hadn't had shoes on yet...

Finishing up that cigarette, he lit another one, just trying to make that damn weird feeling go away.
Was he nervous or something?

Michi returned and the young tiger smirked, "Neither of you are getting me to quit. There's worse things I could do." he said before realizing it.
THAT was what was bothering him.
His brain kicked in and removed his hand from around his waist, knowing that was a sign and he really didn't want to worry his friend or partner.
"Besides, it's not so bad. If it's the smell I could easily use one of those uh... water vapor mist cigarette things... whatever they're called." he retaliated, hoping up to sit on the kitchen counter for a moment. "As for Shou-san... damn right it will be a hit. Personally, I..." but then Izzy was back and Narcissus wasn't about to finish that sentence.

'Personally I think it's going to haunt me to the grave.' had been his thought... because just like Izzy's song, it struck a chord.
A very bad chord.

Blinking, Akihiko regained his footing and headed for the garage. "I didn't tell him ANYTHING. He just thinks he knows." the musician teased, winking at Michi.
Well it was true anyway... kind of... Narcissus certainly hadn't told him about the sea and earth conversation at least.

They had a driver for the limo to take them to the studio, so that was nice because he could at least focus on Izzy and Michi and not Lucky driving the car.
He was almost finished with that second cigarette too... and though he'd wanted it to last, he didn't want to coop the two men up in the back of a limo with the smell... so Akihiko crushed it underfoot before getting into the back seat.

Course five minutes later he was tapping his foot lightly... wanting another one.
DAMN!
Why did it have to be today of all days?!
There was too much to do!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:14 am
Ko stayed pretty close but the kids were soon communicating in 'fish talk' about all kinds of things. It was really quite funny with a mix of English and Japanese being tossed around. Soon Ko had learned a few new English words and three Americans had learned a few Japanese ones.

The parents didn't seem to mind so much because it gave them a few moments of relief from trying to entertain the kids. Because right now the kids seemed to be entertaining themselves. They did try to communicate with Naoko though. And the interpreter asked him, "Is he your son? They say to tell you his an adorable boy. Their children are very happy to find someone else here that likes the same Disney movie. It's difficult not being able to communicate with others."

Soon the kids were all sitting on the steps next to the big tank and the American kids were showing Ko photos stuff they had seen in Japan. Ko was pointing at a couple and naming them in Japanese while the other kids were trying to pronounce them.

Obviously, Ko had a much richer life before his kidnapping because some of the places were temples and parks he hadn't been to with the Oumori brothers yet.

Inside Ko's head, he remembered some things he saw...not everything was shrouded in darkness but some thing tended to be fuzzy. He knew many of these place but couldn't remember all the facts about being there. However, he'd give a good show for the other kids trying to keep their conversation going. He was learning some English and that was fun!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:23 am

Naoko tried to be polite and told the parent's interpreter that he was Ko's uncle and that he was happy Ko had found some friends because he was new to the area and hadn't made any friends yet.
Which was kinda sorta true...
Not like the blond could say the boy was a recent kidnapping victim who was being privately taught because he happened to be the 'nephew' of the insanely popular musician, Shou...
The pianist introduced himself as Oumori, because it was rare, aside from a rabid fan, for someone in the public to know him as anyone other than NAKO. He apologized for not having any business cards on him but that he worked in investments.
Okay so that was his brother... but still!
Couldn't exactly say he was a famous rock/pop pianist now... could he?

"Are you in Tokyo for long or on vacation?" the blond asked the parents of the children Ko was laughing with.
If they were sight seeing, Naoko wondered if it'd be possible to take the boy to meet with the children again... and if they actually lived there then maybe they could all play in a park nearby.

Ko having friends his OWN age was something that the younger Oumori brother thought was an absolute must.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:47 am
The interpreter relayed the message and the parents said several words in English before the interpreter looked back over at him. "The children are staying for about 3 weeks before going back home to America. School starts in January again for them. Mr. Williams has recently been assigned here so they are considering moving to Japan after the children finish out their school year in May. They are staying at the Grand Hyatt in Roppongi."

The man handed Naoko his business card. Which was in English on one side and Japanese on the other. It basically said that he worked for a division of the US Embassy in the technical department. And that made the choice of a Roppongi hotel easy because it was close to the Embassy. He probably a programmer or something of the sort since he didn't seem to know that much Japanese yet. Although it did mean that the father worked in Japan more often than not or at least traveled between the two countries frequently.

Meanwhile the kid completely ignored the parents and Naoko at this point like most kids do when the adults become boring. Ko was chatting with the boy who was a little older than him. The finally solved some problems with communication when Ko pulled out is ipad and they brought up Google Translate. Eventually the children were able to point out stuff easier because they could type in the word on the ipad and get an answer. Ko would nod if he understood...or he listened to the ipad say the word if he didn't recognize it. Usually that solved the problem.

The parents laughed and the interpreter said, "They do better at communicating than adults do."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:55 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy pouted at Narcissus and saw that wink between the two men. He was sure that Akihko had told Michi something. Those two were Fric and Frac together. He followed them out to the car and slipped into the back feeling a bit of nerves well up in his stomach.

Calm down Izzy. he thought to himself as the car started to drive away from Akihiko's home. "Is Yuuji going to be around today. I need to talk with him about the money." he asked Akihiko as he put his hands together in his lap trying to keep himself from fidgeting. Get into work mode. Has it been so long since I've done this job....god..

He could tell that Akihiko was moody too. Although, this should have been normal for the man but maybe like him there was so much on his mind that getting back into the swing of things was going to be tough.

Michi on the other hand actually looked calm once he had got beyond his hangover. But Michi had taken some precautions. He had practically stretched every kick out of his body after he had woken from the kitchen table. Mentally he was trying to prepare so he wouldn't screw this up for Akihiko. The last thing he wanted to do was say something stupid on stage.

"Hey...so what should I be expecting when we do this interview. What are they going to ask me. Any ideas?" asked Michi as he leaned back into the seat.

Izzy glanced up from his hands and said, "Well, they will probably start off with Narcissus because he's the star here. We might not get too many questions...although well they might ask me a bit because of...Hawaii and Shou but I've already answered a million questions about that event that I hope they don't. You on the other hand..well, with new stars, they try to ask basic stuff."

"Basic stuff?" Michi looked over at Akihiko hoping he'd clarify.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:15 pm

Blue eyes were on the city as they passed it by, but that didn't mean the musician wasn't listening.
"Favorite foods, color, your birthday, blood type, hobbies... those sort of things." Akihiko replied, not looking at the two men as he spoke. "They'll ask you all sorts of things so that they can write up a media bio of you to sell to the public. They'll probably do the same for you too, Ruki. But I should be fielding most of the questions. Just answer honestly, Michi-kun. I've a feeling most questions are going to be business related..." sighing, those blue eyes slipped closed and for a moment, one might've thought the man asleep.
"Yuuji-kun'll be there. He should meet us in fact. He needs to let the media know that he's in charge while Hiroki's absent..." Narcissus then cracked the window slightly, letting in some cold air.
He felt positively stifling...
Leaning back in his seat, the man kept his eyes closed, grateful for the blast of cold air hitting him in the face now. "We can let them know before the interview that you won't be answering questions about Hawaii if you want, Ruki. I don't blame you on being sick of those questions... oh s**t..." An annoyed blue gaze suddenly looked back out the window. "I'm going to have to answer those damn rumors about me being violent... god, I hadn't even thought of that til now... ******** was something he didn't want to discuss... but he KNEW the media would bring it up.
Especially since he hadn't addressed that... yet.

Taking the business card, Naoko bowed politely before pocketing it. He told them that Ko would probably enjoy playing with the children if that was alright with their parents and he had the interpreter give him a slip of paper so he could write a phone number on it.
His own number actually.
They were free to call and set up a play date if they wanted.

Yes... Ko needed friends his own age...

"Kids are so resourceful these days." Naoko said to the translator. "But it's easier to learn another language at an earlier age. I'm hoping Ko-kun can be fluent in English by the time he gets to high school at least."

Which was true.
Speaking English would make touring with Shou so much easier on the boy...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:41 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy smiled as he watched Michi absorb the info like a sponge. Izzy actually knew all this stuff so at least from his manager perspective he knew he could handle the interview. It just no one usually was interested in his personal bio. Although as he thought about it, he really didn't want to tell the world everything. Of course they'd figure it out sooner or later with enough media scrounging around. A star's life was never truly...private.

He pulled some sunglasses out of his pocket and fiddled with them for a moment before putting them on. The only thing that would keep the public from fully seeing the emotion in his eyes.

"Alright." Michi answered and shrugged his shoulders. "Man...they're going to find my bio pretty boring. But maybe that's a good thing. Nothing to dig up ne?"

Izzy nodded in agreement then said, "I really don't want to answer anything else about Hawaii but...if it keeps them from prodding too much into the rumors about your...violent nature, I'll talk about it for hours if you'd like." Izzy said to Narcissus knowing it was something that could keep the audience at bay if they wanted. "But...you're going to have to face that topic sooner or later. You've got a good explain. Just go with that and drop the subject like it's really not that big of deal."

"I agree with Ishi-san. But maybe you should point out that violence isn't the answer to problems. I think you should show a very mature side to all this. Mr. Playboy." Michi said but he had witnessed that violence and he knew Akihiko had a bad streak. He just hoped that the man had learned something from all that had happened.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:56 pm
The interpreter gave him a slip of paper for his phone number then explained it to the parents about the 'play date'. It seemed like the mother was genuinely happy with the idea considering they couldn't do fun things every moment of the day.

After a little while the interpreter told Naoko that they would like to move on further in the Aquarium and get lunch in the food court. She asked if he and Ko would like to come with them as they continued on. "We'll have lunch here after a few more tanks before going to a shopping mall close by. You're welcome to join us for lunch and the rest of the Aquarium tour if you'd like."

The children were already up and looking at the next tank as the mother walked over to make sure they weren't bothering anyone else. Small fingers were all over the Aquarium tank glass pointing out sea horse and shrimp in the water. Obviously another Nemo reference because they all had to take photographs.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:10 pm

Once again Naoko bowed, thanking the woman for the offer and saying he'd be happy to go along, quite sure that Ko was enjoying himself.

He felt like a real parent...
But wasn't it all an illusion?
NAKO wasn't a parent, would never have a child of his own more than likely. He just wasn't into the opposite sex enough to ever produce an heir.
He guessed he could adopt but...
Something about himself and Sai raising Ko just, struck a chord within the pianist.
Ko was there's now.
He belonged to the two of them.
The brothers had a little boy to look after.
Naoko didn't need any other family.

With a smile, the blond walked over and put a hand on the top of Ko's head. "Their parents asked if you want to have lunch with them. How about it, Ko-kun? And don't worry, I'll be here with you too." he said, wanting the boy to decide if he wanted to eat with these other children or with Naoko alone.

Ko's choice.
Certainly it was the sort of choice he hadn't been able to make in the bad place... if he'd been given any choices at all...

"I know what I'll say so don't worry about it." Akihiko half-snapped but then sighed again. "Gomen... I really do hate press conferences personally. The last one hardly made me happy so..." gently he put an arm around Izzy's shoulders and pulled his manager against his side. "If you don't want to talk about Hawaii, don't talk about Hawaii. I can manuver myself out of my own mess." the musician said with a wink.

But could he?
First Hiroki... then Izzy... then Yuuji... and the media already knew he'd been in a fight after getting disowned before too thanks to his, at the time, black eye.
Violent incident after violent incident...
'Chalk it up to your brain, Akihiko. You haven't been violent since... no wait yeah you have... Yuuji... no that was a rehearsal gone bad. Misplaced step. They can't prove anything... it's all just speculation and rumor... right?'

Cool calm eyes moved over to Michi. "What you don't want them to know, don't tell them. If you say you used to be a physical therapist and worked with your mom, then fans everywhere will be trying to book your mother... and probably figure out where she lives. So I'd certainly leave her out of this unless you want us to end up having to send her a bodyguard detail too." Narcissus said, giving Tanaka an example of a statement gone too far. "But if you just say you were a physical therapist for Ohayou... people might not put two and two together. You'll need to think about every word you say, Michi-kun which, I know is a pain in the a**, but you have to give them something... even if it isn't the WHOLE something."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:14 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

"Foolish?" the violinist pondered that for a moment.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right. I'm not always too smart about what I say...or do...or don't say or do...." he grinned, taking another couple of bites and chewing them slowly.

Before the vocalist could say anything else, his phone began to vibrate and he excused himself, taking it out and looking at the text he had just recieved.

I'm doing ok. Got my train for work. Tonight's going to be long. Working an extra shift to cover for a co-worker. His sister is getting married. Your fans found my Facebook page. I got 500 friend requests this morning. Stupid me had a photo of myself for my picture icon. But no one has bothered me outside so far. That's been really nice.

The message from Kimura made him smile. Well, it was less the contents of the message itself and more the fact that the man had returned his text at all.

Gomen, sorry about your facebook, but those things happen. My bad. Double shift tonight? Hope you make lots of money. What time do you get off? Ryu replied without a moments hesitation, barely even thinking about what he was saying, as though he had nobody or nothing else in the world to concern himself with.

"Sorry about that...." he tucked his phone back into his pocket, looking up at Ishihara again, "What was it we were talking about?"

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Ishihara allowed Ryu to excuse himself and send the text. When the man was back into the conversation again, he smiled pleasantly.

"We were talking of wringing necks actually." he said, dabbing at the corner of his mouth with a napkin to get a bit of pasta sauce off. "I take it the text was from Kimura-san?" the shark asked, having guessed it from the way Ryu's face had lit up.

Certainly it couldn't have been from Naoko.

Still the PR man was thinking about Ryu's nice soft neck... entwined with the most gorgeous TIGHT purple silk ribbon.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games