Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:59 pm
I think my memory's shot but was that around the time they had to do the roll back because of all the hackers?.........  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:59 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Koneko_DarkLight
Dr_lecter1988
Koneko_DarkLight
Dr_lecter1988
*hides* about two months ago you could have gotten one for 13k.

eek *Twitch*....13!

yeah, they were rather cheap up until about 1-2 months ago, they shot up to 50 k in about a week

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

I'm sorry Koneko

No your not otherwise you'd give me that one...NO im not mooching >_<. I'll get some eventually though, its just gonna take a loong time.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:00 pm
Isobel Bellamy
I think my memory's shot but was that around the time they had to do the roll back because of all the hackers?.........

Hmmm....Hacking....*thinks*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:02 pm
Isobel Bellamy

I think it was actually./  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:03 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Isobel Bellamy

I think it was actually./
Thought so, it's the stupid hackers that did it hun I'm guessing  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:08 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
[ D i z z y ]
Koneko_DarkLight
Dr_lecter1988
meh i got bored.

O_O KITTY! *IS UBER JEALOUS*

Lol, poor koneko may never get his kiki's. How much is in the kiki fund so far anyway?

14387/ approx 40k-50k

Gasp! Dizzy currently only has 662g. But I'm saving for a new guild, lol. Thats 11348g left.  

[ D i z z y ]

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:09 pm
I had one friend who was gonna give me one but they misteriously dissapeared stare  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:10 pm
Isobel Bellamy

I'm pretty sure you can't hack Gaia. And if you could, I already you've done it. They use this super-complex, super-big server system, so I'm not sure how it works out exactly.  

[ D i z z y ]

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:11 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
I had one friend who was gonna give me one but they misteriously dissapeared stare
Ouch, that had to suck  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:11 pm
Hmm, i wonder if its possible to somehow become a moderator and have acess to all the items you want.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:12 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
Ouch, that had to suck

yep, and now im left kikiless. I've also had about 3 ppl w/nitemare scarfs but they dont remember their account names or old email adresses stare .............DAMNIT! scream *Anger*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:13 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
Ouch, that had to suck

yep, and now im left kikiless. I've also had about 3 ppl w/nitemare scarfs but they dont remember their account names or old email adresses stare .............DAMNIT! scream *Anger*
eek Whoa that's some bad luck xp  

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:14 pm
Yea...infact most of my life has been filled with bad luck.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:17 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
*hugs Ko-chan* I've gotta go now hun, I've finally finished sorting out my web site and it's 1:15AM here and after spending Goddess knows how many hours in total on it, I'm about to collapse *laughs*

See ya everyone *waves*  

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:18 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
*hugs Ko-chan* I've gotta go now hun, I've finally finished sorting out my web site and it's 1:15AM here and after spending Goddess knows how many hours in total on it, I'm about to collapse *laughs*

See ya everyone *waves*

*hugs* hehe, ok, cya later.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games