Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:35 pm
-chuckles and eats some more of her chicken- This breast is delicious, Karrie. It's so plump and juicy. Your handling of it makes it just that much more tender and palatable.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:42 pm
*chokes on the bite of chicken he had and reaches for his drink*

*looks up in concern... though not enough concern to step away from the plate that Gwee is eyeing*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:48 pm
-gasps- Karrie, are you alright? -stands up and goes over to him, patting his back a moment and then rubbing it and kneeling beside him, her head barely taller than the table at this height-

-looks up at him in concern with slight amusement and desire shining through too- Do you need some water? -subconsciously licks her lips-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:50 pm
I... *coughs and nods*

*absently pushes Gwee away from his plate*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:55 pm
-stands up and turns away from him, leaning and stretching over the table slightly to grab her glass of water, having to stand on her tiptoes and press against the table a bit to avoid the food. She grabs the glass and stands back up, handing it to him- Here, honey. Keep coughing, it means you aren't choking. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:59 pm
*nods and takes the glass from her. A moment later, he stops coughing long enough to take a drink, clearing his throat* Thanks. *takes a few deep breaths*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:02 pm
-she nods at him and squats down again beside him, hand on his thigh and the other on the back of his chair- You're welcome, honey. Are you okay? Do you need anything? Can I get anything for you?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:08 pm
I... *shakes his head* I think I'm okay. Go ahead and enjoy your dinner.

Cake time yet?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:14 pm
In a minute, Gwee. -says sweetly-

-she decides to go for the more direct route and swings a leg up and over him, sitting down and straddling him in his chair. She places his hands on her thighs and slips her arms around his neck, resting them on the back of the chair. Finally she leans in and whispers into his ear- I'd rather enjoy you. In your bedroom. On your bed. Naked.

-she leans back- Not that your dinner isn't freakin' delicious. And, of course, I'll finish it first, if you want. twisted -gives him a look and whispers again- But I want dessert in the bedroom. twisted

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:20 pm
*doesn't take much to decide* I think I'm ready for dessert. *grins at dame*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:23 pm
I'm so glad at your choice. -kisses him deeply, hands running across his chest and then slips off him, going around the table and...

toward the chocolate cake-

-she starts slicing it- How big do you want your piece? -she keeps her voice steady but doesn't look his way for fear she will burst out laughing-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:31 pm
Uh, I don't know... *doesn't have cake on his mind*

Big piece!

For me too! *both dragons give dame pleading eyes*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:36 pm
-dame only has bedroom eyes-

-she slices and plates two generous pieces for the dragons, all without turning around towards Karrie. Finally, once back at the cake, of which she takes a tiny bite ninja , she speaks- Karrie, if you want the dessert I was speaking of, come and take it. twisted

-with the quick flick of hands, her skirt falls to her ankles and she steps out of it. Her back still towards Karrie. She kicks it off to the side-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:43 pm
*both dragons start eating their cake*

Hmmm, I guess I'd better come get it then. *walks up behind dame. Reaching around her, he kisses the side of her neck, then picks up what's left of the cake. He grins at dame and carries the cake out of the kitchen, going down the hall to his bedroom*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:46 pm
-dame giggles, grabs two forks, the chocolate syrup out of the fridge, quickly pours two glasses of milk and trails after Karrie, shutting the bedroom door behind her-

-she sets all the stuff on the dresser, grabs the cake from him and puts it up there as well, and then pins him to the bed and starts undressing him. twisted -

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games