Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:18 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"True I'm easy to tease and maybe we are in the bedroom...we might even go far as making some mud next time." Izzy winked as he walked out. Oh he could turn the teasing right back at Akihiko now. He had learned a few things over the course of about a year.

Izzy looked over the outfit and smiled, "Yeah, it's pretty elaborate, however isn't he always trying to outdo his last costume...but..." He looked closely at the man and listened. Shou didn't sound well. Mmm...no that wasn't it. It wasn't that he wasn't well, but he was acting like...he did sometimes on the boat. The calm almost sad man that had been apologetic more often than not about the whirlwind of emotional fits that occurred. The times that Shou seemed almost...like everyone else.

"That's odd...he was like that on the boat sometimes." Izzy crossed his arms trying to analyze what he didn't understand. "He shouldn't be like this right now...even if he's complaining of a headache. I know that Shou has only missed one show to sickness."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:25 pm
"Ooh!!! NEMO!" he squealed and pressed against the glass as Naoko got close to it. "Wow...Mandarin Clown Fish. I think Nemo is a better name. But he kind of does look like a clown...and an orange too." pondered Ko as he took another photo. "We can show this to You-san too! I bet he can tell me all about Nemo. Because the shark tried to eat nemo in the movie!"

Ko sighed as he fidgeted with his Ipad, "Reading just is a lot tougher. But you're right, it would be good for lyrics too. I guess it can't be all that bad to learn. I want to write a fish song that fish can understand!" he pointed out while making a small note on his ipad.

"So why are Man...man...mandarin clown fish so colorful?" Ko asked as he watched the fish swimming by. "Do they live in coral like in the movie?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko pointed to one of the clown fish as it rubbed itself all along the anemone... then proceeded to chase another clown fish away from it's prized home, before diving back into the pink tentacles.
"Guess so." he said, thinking that the tiny fish reminded him of a kitten or a puppy on a shag carpet just rolling around, getting it's scent on things.
Looking down he read the plaque. "It says that... clown fish rub the anemone to get the poison from the coral absorbed in their skin... they're immune to their anemone's poison and will chase other clown fish away... being very territorial. Huh..." his eyes went to a bit about the anemone. "The anemone lets the clown fish eat bits of food or parasites... but uses it's tentacles to paralyze prey, usually other small fish or shrimp, and then draw them into their mouths... oh see! There's it's mouth!" Naoko said, pointing to a small hole in the middle of the anemone itself. "Sugoi... such a complex relationship..."

He knew a few relationships that could probably rival that complexity...
Especially when he thought of Hayato being a poisonous anemone... and Naoko a clown fish... rubbing against that poison... being hurt in hopes that the next time wouldn't hurt so bad...
Least for the fish it turned out good in the end...

Amber eyes glanced up at Ko on his shoulders. "Mmmm I don't know how fish communicate so that might be hard... but I'm sure they like music! What doesn't like music, ne?"

Plopping down on the white sofa, Akihiko sipped his coffee. "Sick?" blue eyes focused on Izzy for a moment before he actually started listening to Shou's words. "But... you were with him earlier, ne? He didn't seem sick then... did he?"

How odd...

But now that his manager mentioned it... Shou was acting a bit strange... even for Shou.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:52 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I'm not sure...I've only seen this side of Shou on the boat." He didn't want to tell Akihiko about how these moments occurred but it concerned Izzy. "No he didn't seem sick then. He was kind of depressed but not like this."

"I wonder if he will want to come over tonight after all." Izzy said quietly as he watched until the commercial break, "I'm kind of worried about him. He's had it rough lately. There were so many guards around his house that he said he couldn't stand it. But he wanted Ko to be safe if something happened."

"Oh...I did find out about the events at the onsen. And we might want to be wary." Izzy shook his head. "SMASH is keeping it out of the news. But someone tried to assassinate Shou at the onsen and instead shot Yamada Haru and killed his driver. Yamada Haru is ok. He was wearing a bullet proof vest. But I guess Ishihara You sustained some injuries. This happened just before Hayato Jun passed away. So...Shou's carrying a lot of weight right now besides trying to parent Ko. He wanted to make sure that I was safe."

Izzy paused and looked back at Akihiko, "I was thinking that maybe we should hire a big security detail for awhile as much as I hate them."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:00 pm
"Wow...that's really amazing. So they are like really good friends and enemies at the same time." Ko replied as he tried to read the plaque too but only got a certain number of the words. He took a picture of the plaque so he could describe this observation to You-san later. Yes, he planned on giving You-san an in depth conversation about fish!

"Sooo...if they so ter...territorial they must not make many friends. I wonder why the fish and the sea an...an...anemone became like they are." Ko was very curious about the world of fish and how things worked underwater.

"One day I want to go scuba diving and see the free fish by the coral. We should go to the beach this summer." said Ko as he watched other fish go by. "What's that fish?" He pointed out a sting ray scooting across the bottom of the aquarium. "That one looks kind of like a pancake!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:32 pm

To be honest, security had slipped Akihiko's mind completely by this point.
"Mmmm... Yuuji-kun isn't able to shadow me like before, ne?" he sighed, crossing one leg over the other at the knee and somehow doing it without being revealing whatsoever in a bathrobe. "I don't want to spend a lot of finances on bodyguards though when we're not directly in the public's eye... mmmm..."

This was a dilemma!
On the one hand they had to be safe, but they didn't have the funds.
"Maybe Sal can take a pay cut for a while... I'll make sure to ask him at the interview. He was supposed to be guarding Hiroki but since Hiroki isn't, you know, here... and since Yuuji-kun doesn't need a guard of course, he's supposed to be our main bodyguard at the interview."

He didn't say anything about Shou's oddness... but the man DID file those other things away in the back of his mind.
Assassination attempts... Yamada at least bruised but okay... Ishihara injured... Hayato dead...
A vision of Izzy, bruised and beaten, his throat a myriad of black and blue assaulted Akihiko's mind and he swallowed the mouthful of coffee he'd just sipped.
Maybe he should increase security... but...

"We'll need more security at least for tonight... I wouldn't want Shou to be a target in my own home." Narcissus said, thinking that at least wouldn't make the increased security detail seem like an unnecessary expense.
Would it?

Amber eyes focused on the words. "Mmm... it's a cousin to the shark... a sort of sting ray... wow, even I can't pronounce this name." Naoko laughed softly, thinking it amusing.

"They make friends with the anemone though apparently... I wonder how they talk to one another..." this got the blond to thinking, even as Ko snapped away picture after picture.

It was turning out to be a rather educational experience for them both!

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:12 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"No...he isn't but I'm not sure how Yuuji would do against an armed assassin." Izzy didn't know everything about Yuuji so he couldn't really tell what to expect. However as he heard Akihiko talk about the money, he shook it off.

"Don't worry about it. I'll pay for it." he said as he calculated the expense in his managerial mind. "I can afford it. My Uncle deposited funds to my account from MeKA. 1,574,100,000.00 yen." he said with a sober thoughtful gaze. Yeah it was a lot of money - In US dollars was a hefty 20 million.

"I suppose I can pay a lot of Ohayou salaries now eh?" Izzy said as he glanced back from his partner to the TV, where the show was just about to start again.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:52 pm
"Really?! A cousin. Sugoi!" Ko giggled, "But he's so flat. Does he just eat from the bottom??" Ko took several picture when the sting ray was moving and was in a very good mood.

"Seems like everyone is friends with the anemone." replied Ko then he giggled, "See you wonder the same thing I do. Maybe I'll be an Ich...Ich....Fish scientist when I get big after I become a star. Or maybe I can be both! That would be good!"

As Ko looked around he saw another group of foreign kids with their parents on a tour. They had a translator with them and Ko couldn't help but wave at the other kids. The foreign kids waved back and Ko pointed and said "Nemo!" Soon Naoko had a bunch of blonde children around him talking to Ko about Nemo and pointing at the fish. Since it was Disney, there seemed to be some ability for the children to communicate and soon Ko was laughing as one little girl started talking like Dory.

(OOC: Ok Nil here is my Katsu don recipe. I use it with Chicken because one of my roommates can't do Pork. But you can do it either way.

Katsu Don recipe.

Make your rice (Let it cook while you're making the meat)

Make the Tonkatsu (Do with chicken or porkchops)

6 boneless pork chops / 5-6 Chicken breasts depending on size
2 large beaten eggs (or 3 medium/ 4 small)
flour
panko bread crumbs (Japanese bread crumbs)
salt and pepper to season
oil for frying

Tenderize the pork with a mallet. (You don't have to tenderize with chicken ) Lightly season with salt and pepper

Put out three flat bowls
1. for the beaten eggs IYou can add salt, pepper or other seasonings here too)
2. flour
3. Panko

Dip in the egg, then in the flour, then back to the egg, then into the panko.
Make sure each time the cutlet gets thoroughly coated.
Set aside on a plate till all are coated.

Put oil in a pan deep enough to fry at least one side. ( Unless you have a deep fryer that you can do the whole cutlet at once. )

Heat Oil

Fry one side till golden medium brown, flip with a fork, same with the other side till done.

Pull out and put on paper towels to get off excess oil.

Cut cutlet or chicken to see if done. (If still slightly pink in the case of chicken, put in micro for 30 seconds-1 min to finish it off.) Or you can put it back in the oil. However, I think the micro keeps the panko from getting to dark if you have a piece of thicker meat. (Use best judgement)

Set cutlets aside to drain off in the towels while you prepare the sauce.

Next

Make the Katsudon sauce

Note: This recipe can be easily adapted to taste for less or more sauce. I'm assuming here you have about 5 cutlets/chickens to put in this mix.

1-2 cup water (depends on the amount of meat you have in it later.
2 teaspoons granulated dashi (Japanese Soup Stock)
4 tablespoon soy sauce
4 tablespoon mirin (Japanese cooking sake)
1-3 teaspoon sugar (I use brown sugar)
1-2 big sliced onions
4-6 lightly beaten egg

Slice Onions and put in a deep wide pan. Like a frying pan with high sides.

Put all the liquids in with the Onions. except for the eggs.

Turn on stove and get this mix to boil with a lid on it.

Lift lid and put your cutlets/chicken in.

Close lid for a minute

Open lid and pour in beaten eggs all over the cutlets and liquid

Close lid for a minute (until eggs are cooked to your liking)

Turn off stove

Put this over rice.

Enjoy!  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:10 pm

That... was a LOT of yen.
"Remind me to personally thank your uncle..." Akihiko said, blue eyes on the coffee in his cup.
Damn lot of yen...
They could afford some bodyguards with that.
"Yeah I'll coordinate with Sal then on some more bodyguards, especially for tonight." he replied with a soft smile, seemingly perfectly at ease with it all.

But if someone was going after Shou... with Izzy in close proximity, wasn't there an increased chance of that same person or group going after Izzy now?
It didn't sit well with the young tiger... no, not at all.

Shaking his head slightly, Narcissus went back to drinking his coffee and not focusing so much on his lap. "Ruki... you will be careful around Shou... won't you? I mean... you're not Yuuji-kun, you know. You can't fend off an assassin..."

(((OOC: P.S. my dad says hi. He said, "I would talk longer but I have to go pee."
Seriously, kid you not.
Actually he was looking at a Dish connection wire behind my headboard and so because I was holding a conversation with him and posting/typing at the same time, he said to say "hi" and I said "I'm posting" and he said "say Hi anyway and I would talk longer... etc etc."
My dad's so weird.
Oh and on the note of the bathroom... yeah since we have 1 bathroom we're all kinda waiting in line atm... hahahaha. YAY! My turn! -runs to put eye drops in her eye-)))

Naoko wasn't an idiot. He didn't let the boy down off his shoulders... and amber eyes DID search out to find the bodyguards Yamada had hired.
Sure it was a group of kids... but still...
Least with Ko on his shoulders that group of kids couldn't do anything...

'I'm just being paranoid...' the pianist thought to himself.
'No... you're being rational. Protect the boy defend against me. Lose the boy and lose to me. Quite simple really...'

Hearing that voice in his head hardly helped, so Naoko focused on the children doing Dory impressions instead. It was funny, and soon he was laughing right along with Ko too.

"I think you'd make a very fine Ichthyologist." the blond whispered to the child on his shoulders, smiling up at the boy.
He answered the question about what Sting Rays ate, at least as far as the plaque before them pointed out, then just listened to the way that Ko and the foreign children tried to communicate.

It was entertaining to say the least...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:48 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I'll remind you but I have a feeling you'll keep it in mind yourself since will be spending quite a bit of this on Ohayou." Izzy said as he continued to watch the TV. "It's a lot of money. I haven't told Yuuji yet. You're the first to know beyond me. My Uncle said that it should help us keep stable for a bit until we can get things straightened out. I'm sure it will ease Yuuji's mind a bit. And hopefully your's too."

Izzy wasn't at ease with that kind of money on hand. He went from modest income to more figures than sense! All in one day. But Izzy also knew that with this kind of money he could ensure that Ohayou didn't go under at least until the Stars could start pulling their weight.

Then he smiled a little, "I'll be careful. Believe me. After all the stuff that has happened to me, I'm very aware of my surroundings now. Yeah, I know." He sipped his coffee then stared at the TV when he saw Shou reappear on stage.

"Now...that's Shou." he said as the man started to talk. The words his friend spoke of...the title of the album made Izzy almost choke on his coffee. He drew the cup away from his lips and was about to say something when Shou started to sing.

Through the song, Izzy remained silent and his lips pressed together during the chorus. He sucked in a deeper breath and sniffled a little. By the time the song ended he wiped the corner of his eyes and he whispered softly, "I know when he started writing that...because some of those words are mine. I didn't know that he was listening to me that night." He tried not to cry but he was deeply moved.

Izzy remembered those first few terrible nights adrift on stormy waters when he was so miserable and angry with nowhere to run. There was a night he took his fist to the bow of the boat and choked on his words about the one man that hurt him so badly.

But he knew that sad desperate song reflected more than just his own pain. He knew that Shou own sadness was mirrored within as well. The loss Shou felt in LA when Jun rejected him and from what Izzy figured...Jun's dead. With the intense passion that Shou for the song, there wasn't a dry eye in the audience afterwards.

Now he knew who Shou meant when he said 'All I can say is that I dedicate it to someone that will never hear these words...as I did.' Again, he wiped his eyes and for a moment he could see the darkness of the sea before him.

"I think that one is going to be a hit...." he finally pushed out from his lips as he pulled the cup up console himself with a sip.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:57 pm
The bodyguards were very close ready to spring at the moment of a problem. One was 'looking at the fish very nearby. The other one leaning against the wall watching them as if looking at his friend and waiting.

The children seemed to be just that...eager children. Ko put his ipad away in his pack and started doing impressions of Nemo's dad while Dory made silly forgetful conversations. The two older children of the blonds started laughing and pointed at the turtles close by and pretend to make big waves. Eventually Ko figured out that the big kids were being turtles and Dory and Nemo's dad should go with them to find Nemo.

Even though Ko was on Naoko's shoulders he tried to play with them as best he could. And soon the parents were laughing along with Naoko. Their translator told Naoko that the family was from America on a holiday vacation and the 3 children were: Bonnie, Crystal and James. Bonnie being the youngest (Dory).

Ko patted his own chest and said, "Ko."
The kids finally went around and gave their own introductions of real names.
Overall, they seemed to be legit tourists.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:13 pm

When Izzy said some of those words were his own... Akihiko turned a new shade of pale. He didn't say anything, just sat there... listening...
Out of the corner of his blue eyes he could see Izzy trying not to cry. Not to let the song move him. And once more... the young tiger felt so horribly guilty.
God he'd hurt Ishi more than he'd ever imagined...
If Izzy's own song wasn't admission enough, this just drove the point home.
Narcissus never wanted to hear it again. Wanted to just turn the television off and leave the room. Wanted to...
Run...
Setting down his coffee, Akihiko reached over and plucked Izzy's own cup from his hands, setting it on the table as well. Then he wrapped his arms around the other man and pulled him back until his megane-clad manager laid on top of him on the couch.
The young Koyasu said nothing, just held onto Izzy, cradling the man's head against his chest so they could both see the television, Akihiko's chin buried in his partner's fluffy hair.
But still he said nothing... just held the man... wrapped his arms around what he never wanted to let go of.
Ever.

He didn't want to think about the money... the company... hell not even the music right now.
For the first time in his life, Narcissus just wanted to curl up and be left alone by everyone and everything.
Except Ruki...

The daily news started playing as soon as the NHK show with Shou was over, but still Akihiko didn't move.
Just lay there... holding Izzy affectionately.

Naoko was polite, finally setting Ko down so the boy could talk, or try to, at eye level with the other children.
But those amber eyes NEVER left that boy.
Someone might've eventually noticed and thought it odd that he paid such close attention... but the blond wasn't about to have to introduce himself.
It ran the risk of him being recognized... and Ko didn't need that.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:38 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy clung to Akihiko as he lay on his chest. He felt perfectly protected there and safe. Shou had understood his desperate feelings back then way too well. And maybe it was a good thing that these feelings were out in the open. Shou had left no place for those feelings to hide.

While Izzy didn't know it, Shou had also given Narcissus a personal unsaid warning. If he heard those words again, he surely would take the manager as his own. Run away...forget....and all would be lost in the waves upon the sand. Truly, Shou could be a friend but would always be his Rival... But whether Akihiko realized this between the lines of the song remained to be seen.

"Aishiteru, Akihiko." Izzy said with a gentle voice. His fingers reaching up to find their way into his hair. "I'm so glad you came for me..." His eyes closed as he lay against his partner's chest. Even if Shou's song brought up the terrible past in such a beautiful manner, Izzy understood that within the span of time that had passed, between the boat and now, Akihiko had change. Grown up so much and found his memories. They had found each other on the path of life and now were walking side by side....Izzy felt truly blessed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:51 pm

"I'm just damn glad you gave me another chance." the young Koyasu spoke seriously, blue eyes closed as he just reveled in the warmth of his partner.
His Ruki...

But then reality hit him and he saw the clock on television. "We'd better get into wardrobe for the interview... Nikki-san will meet us at the studio to do makeup and hair." Akihiko whispered, not wanting to untangle himself from Izzy but knowing he had to.

The show had to go on... or else they'd all be screwed.

Releasing Lucky, Narcissus stood up, picking up his coffee cup and taking it back into the kitchen. Of course he also yelled rather loudly...
"OI! MICHI-KUN! You'd better get dressed or we'll be late!"

Then he blinked and looked over his shoulder at Izzy. "Wait... shouldn't this be your job?" he teased.
Of course the man knew his manager was every bit a star today as well. But Narcissus just couldn't help but poke fun.

The day would go on. They would have their interview... go practice the sets with Yammi and the band... then have Shou and Ko over for a pancake dinner.
Akihiko prayed he didn't just drop from exhaustion before the day was through...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:06 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I'm glad I did too." Izzy said with a slight nod of his head. He could have taken a nice nap right there and slept the day away.

But Akihiko reminded him of several important things, "Oh...gosh...we do have to go!" Izzy practically bounced from Akhiko's chest as he scrambled to stand.

"MY JOB?! Oh no no...he's not my Job. Or wait, he could be my job as long as you don't mind me spending many late nights with him...alone." smirked Izzy as he poked back at his partner - Mr. Jealous Streak the length of the horizon line.

"I'm already dressed." Michi said as he walked out of the Guest bedroom and into the hall. He was wearing what Nikki-san had set up for him. And he looked quite sexy even prior to the makeup and hair.

"Wow...Tanaka-san you look nice." Izzy said as he observed the new look. "Maybe he should be my...job." winked Izzy at Akihiko. "I'm sure a mud bath with him would be fun." He was teasing the young Koyasu hard and Michi was completely confused.

"Mud bath? What?!" asked Michi as he looked between the two of them.

So their day, became one event after the other....Interview, Practice, and later...Pancakes.

(OOC: Nil I can't seem to send you a message. Not sure if you're out of messages or not. Let me know. If so and you want to tell me you posted, ping me on Facebook since that system seemed to work for you before.)

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games