Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:58 pm
*sets the serving dishes on the table, then picks Velcore's dish up* You want to get Gwee's?

*licks his lips happily*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:01 pm
Sure! biggrin -grabs a dish and starts making out a plate for Gwee, with the portions significantly smaller than Velcore's, since Gwee is a smaller critter-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:03 pm
Velcore gets more? gonk

*looks at Gwee for a moment, then shakes his head*

Velcore's a lot bigger than you, Gwee. *puts the dish down in front of Velcore*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:07 pm
-whispers in Gwee's ear- If you eat less dinner you have more room for dessert. wink -puts the plate down for him-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:10 pm
Dessret?

Dessert. Cake. *goes back to his plate*

Cake! *swoops down to the floor, barely brushing dame's shoulder on the way down*

*shakes head* Kits still has some work to do training him. lol *pulls out a chair for dame* Now that the dragons are eating, shall we?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:17 pm
-shivers slightly as Gwee brushes by- lol He's still young. biggrin

-smiles at Karrie- Sounds lovely, oh gracious host. -stops at her chair and leans up, taking his lapels in hand and giving him a generous kiss- For the generous host. wink -sits down in her chair and lets Karrie help scoot her up to the table- It smells scrumptious!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:25 pm
*grins* That's not the way I usually get thanked. lol *sits down next to her* Well, help yourself.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:51 pm
-stands up and gives him a heated look as she conveniently spoons some potatoes onto her plate- I know. twisted Usually I do something else. -gives a long lick off her spoon-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:56 pm
*mind wanders for a moment* Uh, yeah, I know. sweatdrop *busies himself fixing his plate*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:59 pm
-chuckles darkly and finishes dressing her plate- twisted -licking her lips sensually whenever he glanced at her-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:03 pm
So, Um, *pauses a moment to think of a different topic* How did the decorations at AS turn out yesterday?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:13 pm
Delectable. twisted -gently and precisely cuts and takes a bite of her chicken, washing it down with some water-

The blue balls -she pauses to scoop up some food- and silver ones on the trees were beautiful together.

-she pauses to take a bite of vegetables followed by another chaser of water-

And the lollipop -says slowly while concentrating on her food and delicately cutting some more chicken- peppermint path was a very nice touch. -she looks up at him through her lashes and bangs, slipping another forkful into her parted lips-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:21 pm
*wonders as he eats how the subject of christmas decorations turned out this way* confused Well, I'm glad to hear that it turned out well. Sorry I had to leave so soon, shopping took longer than I expected.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:24 pm
Well you know us girls -says offhandedly- we do everything...thoroughly.

-hides a smirk by taking another sip of water- You'll definitely have to go by and check them out sometime. 3nodding -

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:29 pm
*tries to keep his mind on track* Yes, you and Kits do. stressed

Yeah, I planned on stopping by tomorrow.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games