Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:41 pm
Ko nodded, and wiped his face dry. "So...Jun-san isn't coming back...is he." That wasn't a question but Ko put the pieces together from various things. He was a bright kid even if his life was kind of a mess at times.

The kid slipped out the door and made sure to grab his bag and Ipad. He stuffed the Ipad into his bag then looked up at Naoko, "I feel bad for Uncle Shou. But I'll do my best to help him because he always thinks of me before he ever thinks of himself."

Then he paused and suddenly gave Naoko a very tight hug and fought off the remaining tears, "Don't you die too...OK? Uncle Shou doesn't need to lose anyone else."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:09 pm
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

User Image

"Yes! Hell yes!" Jun cheered, pumping his fist and sending some noodles flying the moment he recognized Shou on the TV screen.

It would have absolutely devastated him to have seen his love fail on national television. And...it would have terrified him, the thought of the possible outcomes that such a slip would have surely had.

Putting his takeout aside, the guitarist slipped off the bed and knelt in front of the table...

"Sing for me, my sweet angel..." he whispered, his fingers running gently over Shou's face on the screen.

Would that he could actually touch the man again...

Maybe...one day...

Realistically? Probably never again...

"I love you..." Jun rested his head against the television, gazing at Shou's beautiful visage.

The song he sang...it brought him to tears.

"I miss you...both sides of you..." the dyed-blond spoke to the image on the screen as if he were face to face with the real thing.

He could tell...Shou missed him, too.

The one thing that stood out, that caught his eye, rather than his ear or his heart, was the anklet made of hair that the star sported. Dark hair, with a heart charm.

A hand went to his own head for a moment...

Could that be? His hair?

When would Shou have done such a thing?

Regardless, he thought it beautiful.

"I promise you, one day...maybe with my true dying breath...I'll see you through the fire you don't even know you're in..." he sighed, a melancholy smile on his face.

"I just have to take care of some things...first..." he glanced over his shoulder at Shou as he stood up and walked back toward the bed.

"Hope you can forgive me for that..."

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Frozen in place, Naoko wrapped his arms around the boy who suddenly hugged him. He knelt in the hug, arms holding tight to the child.
"Wakatta yo..." the blond whispered.
No he couldn't die... because Ko needed him... Sai needed him, even if Shou didn't.
Didn't he?
"Gomen nasai, Ko-kun... we didn't mean to lie about Jun it... we just didn't want to upset you." letting go, the pianist forced Ko to look up into his eyes. "We wanted you to have good memories of Christmas."

Ishihara held back the urge to roll his eyes and instead smiled pleasantly. "I think your skill with a violin is unmatched in the industry. Awesome? Maybe... hot stuff? You're not quite my type, Ryuukaze-san though I'm sure you appeal to fans across the board. And as for your autograph... well, I run PR... remember? You sign things for me quite often without realizing it." he teased, taking a sip of tea.

No... Ryu wasn't his type. Not by a long shot. Too much coiled energy there.
Then again...
You couldn't help that he'd taken a quick look earlier at the musician's neck... that slim strong neck... those red eyes would look the color of blood under the assassin's trained hand.
He was sure of that.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:00 pm
Ko held Naoko for a little while as he listened to Naoko's words. "It's ok. I still had a great Christmas. But it's kind of sad that Uncle Shou's friend is gone. I didn't know Jun-san that well but I think Uncle Shou had been friends with him for awhile."

Of course, the young boy didn't know how close the two had been or anything about the relationship other than the couple of days he had met the man. Ko hadn't developed a long term attachment yet although he had thought that maybe in time they could be good friends too. "He was going to teach me guitar. But I guess that won't happen. Maybe Uncle Shou can teach me how to play?"

The child took a deep breath and pulled away from Naoko, "You know today's been a rough day. Let's go see the fish because I'm pretty sure that with all the bad stuff today, we've earned something good to happen! Maybe the fish will start talking or something. Have you seen Finding Nemo? I love that movie."

Ko was having another moment of maturity with his comments mixed with his talk of fish. He didn't want Naoko to be sad, he didn't want to be sad either. Life was just too short.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:24 am

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

Frowning slightly, Ryu leaned forward, regarding You with narrowed eyes.

"See...this is what I'm talking about. You're too reserved, way too held back. Most people would have called me "baka" and rolled their eyes at that...." the violinist smirked.

"Ah, but you're you. Can't fault you for that, I suppose. Good point, too. I do sign things for you all the time..." he pondered that for a long moment. It was funny, the way he, the way people in general, went through their days doing things they had no idea they were doing half the time. Going through the motions. He had to wonder just what kind of impact, if any, those little, mundane, forgettable things might have on others, or the world in general.

"Mmm...but I suppose it's a good thing, you being so calm and polite. If you were any different, I'd think you'd be going around wringing necks, as wild a bunch as you have to deal with on the regular." the star joked, knowing full well how stressful and annoying he, and many other stars, could be.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:30 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

When Izzy arrived upstairs with Akhiko, he walked into the kitchen because there would be a mess to clean since there would be food left from....

He stopped dead in his tracks looking at the empty bowls and plates with the physical therapist, Tanaka Michi asleep at the table, face on a plate and a small bit of egg on his lip.

"Akhiko....did he get the munchies while you came to find me? Is he ok?" he whispered as he watched Michi sleep. It had to be uncomfortable...right? How many people could sleep head first on cold china was beyond him.

"I guess we don't have any food to put away after all." Izzy scratched his head because he knew Michi had been drunk but he had no clue about the amazing hangover the physical therapist was having.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:40 pm
Kimura Kou looked down at his phone, seeing that he had a message from Ryuu but he was running from class to the train and didn't have much time to answer. So when he finally had the opportunity he sent a quick note back.

I'm doing ok. Got my train for work. Tonight's going to be long. Working an extra shift to cover for a co-worker. His sister is getting married. Your fans found my Facebook page. I got 500 friend requests this morning. Stupid me had a photo of myself for my picture icon. But no one has bothered me outside so far. That's been really nice.

Of course, he had no clue that Ryuu had someone watching him. Kou glanced out the train window and pocketed his phone. He didn't know what work would be like today but at least he could look like someone else at work. Thank god his job was cosplaying!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Akihiko stood in his kitchen doorway with the biggest smirk...
He'd reached over to the counter, grabbing his iphone, and quickly snapping a picture of the unconscious Tanaka... of course after he'd taken in the view himself.

"He had a hangover when I left to get you." the musician replied, picked up the plates and bowls, setting them in the sink before walking up behind Michi.

With an absolutely devilish wink to Izzy... Akihiko leaned forward and whispered in Michi's ear. "Time to wake up... Mi-Chi-Kun... his seductive voice... warm breath on the physical therapist's ear... so tempting.
And if that wasn't enough he even proceeded to lick the back of Tanaka's ear too!

Akihiko was just being Narcissus. He enjoyed getting Michi riled up... and then hearing about all those lovely dreams the young man seemed to have.
Though how he would've loved to know some of the details...
But at least this might jump start Tanaka in a way that just telling him to wake up wouldn't do.

"Don't get me wrong, I think many of the things you've done are quite foolish. But I understand your personality too much to call you an idiot over trying to give yourself a bit of a personal pep-talk or ego stroke." You replied honestly, though yes reserved.

He'd say what needed to be said of course.

Gloved fingers picking up his fork, Ishihara stopped in mid move for a bite, his lips curing into a smirk. He laughed softly, sitting back, putting the fork down, and looking at Ryu with an obviously amused look to his eyes.
"You've no idea how many times I've wanted to wring some of your necks. Trouble the whole lot of you." he laughed softly again. "But if you weren't trouble you'd certainly not be as interesting to the public. A star has to have their persona after all."

God if this red-eyed violinist actually knew just how deeply Ishihara wanted to wring those necks...
Wring them and watch the life slowly ebb away... watch the struggles... the muscles spasming... the lips gaping open like a fish without water... the eyes bulging... rolling back in the head...
And then those gasps of sweet precious air...

Just the thought alone was almost enough to turn the man on right then and there.

Letting go, Naoko laughed. "I doubt the fish will talk BUT... maybe they'll have some Finding Nemo-themed items in the gift shop? Somehow I think an alarm clock of Dory singing "Just keep swimming" would be a perfect accent for your bedroom." he teased, taking Ko by the hand and leading him toward the aquarium.

Yes... he'd be strong for Ko... because Ko was strong for all of them.
So very strong for such a small boy...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:06 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...

the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Ut oh..." Izzy said as he saw that face. He knew Akihiko was about to torment his friend. But Izzy wouldn't stop him because Akhiko needed a friend that he could....tease. It also saved Izzy from being the complete object of Narcissus' playful mind. So he stood there and leaned against the door frame as the young tiger had his fun.

Michi shivered as his name was called out...."Nngh...Don't stop.....nngh...I'm not done yet...." His voice murmured as his dreams were interrupted.

Izzy placed both hands over his mouth to try to stop himself from bursting into laughter. Oh man, Michi was having one of THOSE dreams!

Michi's eyes slowly opened then flicked all the way as soon as they could see the outline of Ishi-san. He could feel the wetness around his...ear. And in a flash sat up, his arms flailing the air causing him almost to fall out of his chair before looking right at Akihiko standing so close.

"OH! UH! I didn't do anything!" said Michi to Ishi-san as Michi's face turned into several shades of bright red. The true sign of a guilty mind...at least in his dreams. "Akihiko! You lick my ear! You b*****d!"

It was then Izzy burst into laughter. He could help himself.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:13 pm

Blue eyes smiled at Michi. "It woke you up." he said innocently, that smirk in perfect place as he stood fully and glanced at his manager.
A manager who had just burst into a fit of the giggles.
Narcissus couldn't help but laugh too before leaning on Tanaka's shoulder and showing the young man the image he'd taken with his phone.
"Such an innocent sleeping face..." the young tiger teased, making sure Michi couldn't steal his phone and delete the picture. "Such innocence for... someone who wasn't done yet."
Oh the wicked gleam in those blue eyes...
Stepping away from Tanaka, Akihiko went and poured himself and Izzy both some coffee. Saying not a word as he listened to his partner's laughter... and could practically feel Michi getting redder and redder in the face.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:19 pm
"I hope so! Because they don't have Nemo stuff at the Disney store right now. Ooh...I'd like a Dory clock!" Ko grinned as he took a hold of Naoko's hand and followed him to the aquarium.

When they got inside, Naoko would be able to see that the two guards were doing exactly what Haru had intended. Ko didn't even know they were there and neither would Naoko had he not knew it already. They weren't men from Smash, but some of Haru's private hires that usually were assigned to Shou.

Ko kept a smile on his face even though he fought off a few sads. He knew he had been to the aquarium before with...someone he use to love...He could almost remember the warm hand holding his own as they walked inside. Fleeting as it was, Ko wouldn't talk about it. He knew he had a happy life before...the bad. But,it was too scary to look at his past and he didn't dare venture into it.

"OH!! Look its a big white SHARK! " Ko pointed in amazement as he trotted over to the tall glass that housed many fish from the ocean. "I bet You-san would love to see this! Wow! Those teeth! Munch Munch! Fish are food he says....and so are hummmmannna...RAWR!" Ko made a chomp chomp action with his arms and tried to imitate the big shark as it circled the tank.

Yes, it was going to be a very interesting day at the aquarium.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:37 pm

While Naoko had noticed the guards, he paid them absolutely no mind.
No... his focus was on Ko and that boy alone.

"Oi, Ko-kun! I bet Ishihara-san would be very impressed if you could tell him the names of the sharks you see. Eto..." looking at some plaques, eventually the blond found the right one. "Ragged Tooth Shark." he said, lifting Ko up in his arms so the boy could read the plaque. "Also called a Grey Nurse Shark or a Sand Tiger Shark..." the plaque went on and on and Naoko read it to Ko, hoping the boy might learn something beyond just seeing the pretty fish.

Lifting Ko higher, he put the boy on his shoulders and walked up to the glass so that the overly excited kid could see the shark almost eye to eye as it swam past.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:47 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...

the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Oh crap! You took a photo!" Michi tried to grab the phone only to have it pulled away by the devil himself.

"He's got blackmail on you now, Michi. I tell you...your not going to live that down." Izzy said with a small smirk on his still giggling lips.

"Akihiko!" Michi yelled even knowing it would do no good! "Man! You know one day, I'll get you back."

"Now that's going to take a lot of work. He's the master of tormenting souls like you...and...me." Izzy admitted as he scooted over by his partner and took the cup Akihiko made for him.

Walking back to the table, Izzy looked at the empty cream service. "You drank that too?! Akihiko are you sure Michi wasn't still drunk when you left him here. The cream bowl is empty."

"I...I...I don't remember. I was just hungry." Michi got up holding his head in one hand as he ran off to the bathroom.

"Make sure to get the egg off your face." Izzy called out after him. Then when Michi was fully away he snickered at Akihiko. "He's so easy to tease isn't he?

Then Izzy stopped, "Oh! Shou's performance! I want to see it!" It was then he turned and trotted off in to the great room to find the TV and DVR.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:55 pm
Ko seemed thoughtful and tried really hard to focus on the fish. "Ragged tooth shark." He read this off slowly and then looked at the fish then pointed at the plaque. "That's a lot of names for one shark we need to take a picture. He's looking at us!"

The boy tried very hard to learn the names as Naoko pointed them out. In this area the child seemed very normal. As if one part of his brain had not become advanced as the other. He struggled a little with the words but eventually got them right. He pulled out his Ipad to help take more pictures even if they weren't as good as the camera on Naoko's phone.

"It's harder to remember words sometimes." Ko admitted as he repeated the names of each shark. "I keep struggling on the reading app. But the math app was so easy. I was bored."

Then the next group of colorful fish caught his eyes. "Hey! Do you think Nemo is in there?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Naoko took some photos with his phone, but then turned to a smaller in-the-wall aquarium. "How about we see if nemo's there?" the blond asked, walking over with Ko on his shoulders.
Sure enough there were very VERY tiny clown fish swimming about the tank that seemed chock-full of anemones.
"Mandarin Clown Fish... haha, they do kind of remind me of Mandarin Oranges." the pianist said, reading the plaque. "And don't worry about reading right now, Ko-kun. Just try to apply the same passion you have for music to words. I know it's hard... but it'll make writing lyrics a lot easier." he added, turning words into something musical related.

Akihiko watched as Michi retreated, enjoying his victory for the time being. He smirked, winking to his partner after fixing his own coffee up just right. "You're both easy to tease. Only problem is... you get to tease me in the bed room too." he joked before languidly following after Izzy.

A few buttons were pushed on the remote and the DVR started playing the interview with Shou. "What is with that man and shells in his hair?" Narcissus asked, completely confused.
After all, wouldn't it be a b***h to get those out?!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games