Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:25 pm
Rina looked at everything in the room then looked outside. She then turned and hit her head on the wall again. She closed her eyes and put her hand on her head. she looked over at Xynos. "Xynos? What happened...Uhh my head hurts."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:27 pm
Xynos had a gigantic smile on his face. "Rina!" He ran over to Rina and hugged her tightly. "You hit your head and passed out, and then got amnesia. Oh, you're back!"  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:29 pm
Rina was a bit confused at first then remambered "Oh yea." She said and hugged him her head hurting still.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:32 pm
Xynos let her go. "You should lay down." He grabbed one of her hands and pulled her over to couch. He grabbed the washcloth and ran it under cold water.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:33 pm
Rina layed down holding her head Wow that hurt alot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:35 pm
"You passed out and woke up not remembering anything and I told you about yourself, and you didn't care." He laughed softly as he folded the washcloth. He put it on her forehead. He placed the chair in front of the couch and sat down, making sure she was okay.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:40 pm
"Really? Thats not like me......I still get upset about my past...How kids had friends...how other kids stood up for each other...And how i tryed so hard to make friends and get away from makeing my parents mad....I never did anything to make them angry..Or at least i think.." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:41 pm
"Yeah, and you were really cheery, like hopping and jumping all over the place. It wasn't like you. I didn't like it." Xynos sighed and looked down at Rina.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:44 pm
"Well now i'm back." She said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:46 pm
Xynos smiled back. "And I'm glad." He grabbed both of her hands and held them gently.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:48 pm
She smiled when her grabbed her hands the wet cloth felt good on her forehead.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:50 pm
Xynos lifted up the washcloth and kissed her forehead. He put the washcloth back on her forehead.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:52 pm
Rina blushed when he kissed her forehead. She looked at him and smiled. "Thanks for takeing care of me." She said  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:55 pm
"It's not a problem. I like taking care of people. Makes me feel important." He smiled at her and walked into the kitchen area. He filled a cup with water and handed it to her, along with a pill.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:57 pm
Rina sat up ans popped the pill in her mouth and drank the water swallowing the pill. She then layed back down and waited for the pain on her head to go aaway  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff