Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:04 pm
horsesnsoccer17
Jami stood and closed her book. "Well, I'm going. It was nice talking to you." She smiled at Kumi and then grabbed all her books. She walked back up to her dorm and sang a small song under her breath.
dark appeared behind her and hugged her "miss me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:05 pm
Sion's eyes lit up with joy,"Head-" she froze,"I mean Atamous!!! Please, can I go out late..Just for tonight..." she walked over to him with a pleaded expression.

Tsubame sighed,"Give me a break..." she whispered to herself,"I'm sorry Atamous, if this girl is giving you a hard time...I already told her to give it up..." she grabbed hold of Sion's shoulder as she dragged her towards the dorm,"I promise this wont happen again."

Sion glared at Tsubame,"C'mon Tsubame, just let me talk to Atamous please..." she pulled away from Tsubame's grasp. Running over to Atamous and automatically throwing her arms around him,"Please Atamous!"

Tsubame looked over she froze,'what the heck is this girl thinking!?!' she thought silently to herself,"Sion thats enough..."

Nu Alter

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:07 pm
Cagalli146
Sion's eyes lit up with joy,"Head-" she froze,"I mean Atamous!!! Please, can I go out late..Just for tonight..." she walked over to him with a pleaded expression.

Tsubame sighed,"Give me a break..." she whispered to herself,"I'm sorry Atamous, if this girl is giving you a hard time...I already told her to give it up..." she grabbed hold of Sion's shoulder as she dragged her towards the dorm,"I promise this wont happen again."

Sion glared at Tsubame,"C'mon Tsubame, just let me talk to Atamous please..." she pulled away from Tsubame's grasp. Running over to Atamous and automatically throwing her arms around him,"Please Atamous!"

Tsubame looked over she froze,'what the heck is this girl thinking!?!' she thought silently to herself,"Sion thats enough..."
atamous looked a little weirded out so he disappeared and reappeared next to tsubame "what do you think i should say" i smile to her "i mean your staff as well and well i want an opinion can i trust her"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:08 pm
Jami laughed and turned in Dark's arms. She hugged him back. "A little."  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:09 pm
horsesnsoccer17
Jami laughed and turned in Dark's arms. She hugged him back. "A little."
"well fine then" he let go of her and smiled "i won't come see you much anymore than"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:12 pm
Jami grinned and kissed him quickly. "Alright alright, I missed you a lot."  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:14 pm
horsesnsoccer17
Jami grinned and kissed him quickly. "Alright alright, I missed you a lot."
dark looked down "i am gonna need more than that"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:14 pm
Sion blinked, falling on her knees, she froze,"Atamous?"

Looking over at Atamous, she smirked,"If you want a flirting 17 year old girl all over you after this is over I suggest you should say yes." she crossed her arms as she leaned against the door,"But, if you want to save the trouble just say no and give her something to forget about this...I'm not a guy, so I can't exactly do anything." she laughed silently as her eyes gazed at Atamous.

Nu Alter

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:16 pm
Cagalli146
Sion blinked, falling on her knees, she froze,"Atamous?"

Looking over at Atamous, she smirked,"If you want a flirting 17 year old girl all over you after this is over I suggest you should say yes." she crossed her arms as she leaned against the door,"But, if you want to save the trouble just say no and give her something to forget about this...I'm not a guy, so I can't exactly do anything." she laughed silently as her eyes gazed at Atamous.
atamous looked up sighing "ok i am gonna have to obide by my rule and say no, no student allowed out after 8 unless with staff or with me" i look at her with a stern look "and plus being out at night isn't safe" i look at tsubame "do as will now i have things to do" i walk off past sion  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:18 pm
Jami sighed. She thought for a bit and then kissed him for a long time. It was passionate and deep. After a while, Jami pulled back and said, "I missed you that much. How's that?"  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:20 pm
Alena stood outside wearing her hair up and a black fress she sighed.
'I cant believe this but..'
"Atamous.. I need you...Jack as offered you a challenge."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:22 pm
horsesnsoccer17
Jami sighed. She thought for a bit and then kissed him for a long time. It was passionate and deep. After a while, Jami pulled back and said, "I missed you that much. How's that?"
dark smiled and held her by her waist in the air and spinning and held her close and kissed her nose "thats better i guess  

Atamous

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:23 pm
Elvira_Cross
Alena stood outside wearing her hair up and a black fress she sighed.
'I cant believe this but..'
"Atamous.. I need you...Jack as offered you a challenge."
i stand next to her "what now?" i look at the courtyard  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:24 pm
Jami smiled and hugged him. "What did you do today?"  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:24 pm
Sion gasped, running shortly after him she tugged gently on his arm,"Atamous, why not? Its not dangerous, I can take care of myself."

Tsubame nodded,"Its Atamous' choice, you can't object to his word Sion." she smirked,"Just listen to him, he knows what hes doing."

Sion narrowed her eyes at Tsubame, she turned to Atamous leaning in close as she corner him against the wall, she held her hands together,"Please, I'm begging you Atamous. P-l-e-a-s-e."

Tsubame gritted her teeth,'Will this girl give up?' she began to walk past Atamous and Sion,"Sorry Atamous, this girl wont listen...I can't do anything."

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games