Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
___ ways to annoy your band director Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MK_Terra

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:56 pm
Play frisbee in the middle of class xd
playing the incredibles theme every six seconds xd
bringing a remote controlled blimp to a basketball game rofl
play TAPS during football razz
play TAPS at any time really... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:04 pm
-Make choppy noises... Best w/ brass. Thats annoys the crap out of Mr.Hanna, he says I have to play BEAUTIFUL music on the Trombone.

-Act childish when lining up for a concert... Mr.Hanna calls some kid's parents "Band Parents"... And the "Band Parents" have to wait for their baby to go on stage! xD

-Act like you don't know your music...  

That Girl is Fierce

MK_Terra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:24 pm
I know, My teacher in gig harbor would pretty much say the same thing. Though I laughed in her face and blatted the lowest note possible on the average student model Trombone.

Here's another way: Learn french Horn in a month before a band contese xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:57 am
during a fermada (cant spell) have everyone in you section choose a random note, then play it. Or if you want to be really creative, you could purposely make yourselves out of tune, and then think of a grose cord with like 6 sharps or flats.  

candy!x0x0

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:59 am
MK_Terra
I know, My teacher in gig harbor would pretty much say the same thing. Though I laughed in her face and blatted the lowest note possible on the average student model Trombone.

Here's another way: Learn french Horn in a month before a band contese xd

ya if you tried that you'd be screwed lol. I love my horn, but if someone joined our section a month before contest, we'd eat them alive.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:00 pm
Have your section tune against each other, and the band, and blast throughout the whole class.  

candy!x0x0

dragos midnight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:06 pm
When he's counting off the beginning of the song, ask loudly, "Where are we starting again?"
(I don't have the balls to actually do this...)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:52 pm
haha, you could get everyone to switch parts, like the clarinets could have the trombone parts and whatnot and ask him/her how to play a note, as see if he/her recognises.  

Clairvoyant Clementine

CobertNagasaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:08 pm
Give him nicknames!

Then call him by those nicknames.

If you are a trombone, ask him/her to help pull out your tuning slide, when you can take it out by yourself.

When the BD is giving you a pep talk, Hum "All hail the chief" or "The star spangled Banner" We all did that on friday.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:02 pm
With my old BD, we'd put barbie and my little pony books on his stand when he wasn't looking.

Check facebook, myspace, etcetera to see if BD has a page. If he/she does print/hand out copies for the entire band. Then write the username on the chalk/white board behind BD's head with an arrow that points to him/her. See how long it takes them to notice. Want an example? Here's my former BD's myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=35290232  

Will Yaoi For Pocky

Voloscia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:06 pm
Getting a glockenspiel stick stuck up the end of a trumpet seemed to work well whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:31 pm
Sing the 'Chowder Theme Song' during practice.

Twirl your cymbals and pop your crotch in the air.

Randomly start dancing in the middle of your line.

Do the Soulja Boy Dance (in a competetion)

Run across the opposing fields side and sing your school's song.

Call him a fat a**...when he's right next to you.

Make sexual advances to your drum major.

Molesting your instruments.

Sticking your tounge between your fingers in the band picture for the school year book.

Ripping your uniform pants.

Doing 'Hammer Time' on the track field ,

Dying your hair bright pink the day before a competition.

x3~

As you can see my director hates me with a white hot passion of a thousan suns~

OH and last but not least.

Falling on the floor and having a 'Crocker Spazm' (Fairly Odd Parents~)  

Aquarion Dracon

Will Yaoi For Pocky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:31 am
More to add:
Name his condusting stick. My old BD's was "Lulu"

Send him friend requests, if he has a myspace or facebook.

Choose one of your classmates that BD gets mad at a lot and pretend to freak out whenever BD says his/her name.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:15 pm
stalk him at band camp.

Send him emails on the weekend asking how he is.

Call him over the holidays to ask if there are any new songs after the break

every other day, ask if you can switch to the first instrument that comes to mind...(works best if the switch you're asking for is huge, like..from a trumpet to a bassoon...)  

SaxySoul

SaxySoul

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:18 pm
mchief172
Give him nicknames!

Then call him by those nicknames.

If you are a trombone, ask him/her to help pull out your tuning slide, when you can take it out by yourself.

When the BD is giving you a pep talk, Hum "All hail the chief" or "The star spangled Banner" We all did that on friday.
I'm so going to hum star spangled banner next time my BD gives a speech! (He gives us one every day)

xD haha, I'm Canadian, eh  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces