Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:09 pm

Sirius smiled brightly as Remus laughed and helped him on to the bed. He laid back so his arms dangled off the other side of the bed while grinning up at Remus.

"Me covered in chocolate, that's the best there is," he replied. He sat back up and threaded his fingers in Remus' hair. He pressed his lips on to Remus' and was about to deepen the kiss before pulling back suddenly with a thoughtful look on his face.

"Then again, there's always you covered in chocolate." He grinned and looked up at Remus.

"Yes, I think I like that one more."

((Separate rooms? Won't work, how about completely separate buildings? sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:28 pm

Smiling softly, Remus leaned down slightly and kissed the other man. He pulled away after a moment. "Why is it," he asked, amber eyes narrowed suspiciously, "that you always do this to me when there are people around?"

Pulling away regretfully, he sat down beside Sirius and brushed the dark strands of hair from his eyes. "I suspect that you may be a voyeur, Pads."

(Last post for the night. Good night.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:16 pm

"A voyeur? Me? Nah, impossible Moony!" Sirius replied lying back and smiling up at Remus.

"You just keep setting yourself up for me, not my fault if other people around. And you know how I work. If I see an opening, I take it," he frowned slightly.

"After all, you don't get many chances in life, now do you?" he shook his head and tugged on Remus' shirt to get him to lay down next to him.

"Listen to me, getting all depressive on you. C'mon, Pomfrey should be done with Kathryn soon and then we're going to have to suck your blood and put it in the kid--I'm not much for blood, but there are other things about you that I'm interested in suck--" Sirius smirked at Remus and winked.

"I should probably shut up now shouldn't I?"

(( sweatdrop Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Last post for the night so everyone else can catch up with us idiots))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:07 am

(Yes, poor Luny indeed, atleast Remus here was thinking about me *Stares at Hk evilly*)

Kathryn fell to the ground once the bubble had popped only to be attacked by the Nurse, Madame Promfrey. Not physically attacked but with the torrent on quetions and random facts about how her blood was "Viral" and that it would be wise for Sirius to wash it off. To tell the truth, she wasn't really listening, she was more focused on the fact that she couldn't quite move her legs, was bleeding in two parts (I think that's obvious) and she had a headache. Trust her to get hurt on the day of the Full Moon. She was glad when she got into the Hospital Wing several minutes later, Sirius trailing along after. Once inside Madame Promfrey put her in bed and closed the white curtains.

"I'm just going to turn you over" She said sweetly and she waved her wand so that Kathryn hovered in the air before flopping on her stomach. "This might sting a bit" The older lady said before dabbing an unknown substance on her wound.

"Ah s**t" She hissed, gritted her teeth. Madame Promfrey had decided to ignore her language and instead continued on cleaning her sores. Kathryn amused herself for the next few minutes by chewing the pillow (All though it was unhygenic it gave her something to do).

"Then again, there's always you covered in chocolate. Yes, I think I like that one more." At this point Kathryn suppressed a snort and heard Madame Promfrey give a rather loud "Tut". Shaking with silent laughter she had to admit, they seemed to flirt in the most unexpected places... Somehow always when somebody had been hurt. Maybe it was a fetish.

"Hold still" Madame Promfrey and prodded the sore so that Kathryn gave a hiss and slammed her head back into the pillow.

"You pick a lovely time to flirt dontcha?" Kathryn sniggered. She felt a bit better than the pain was receding, although her legs were tingling like "pins and needles".

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:06 am

(here a lovely combination post for Madam Pomfrey and Remus. ^_^)

"Honestly, you two," Poppy appeared from behind the curtain, looking sternly at the both of them. The last comment had been a bit over the top and Kathryn was well fifteen. "Sirius, if you're going to be talking like that, do it someplace else, this is a hospital wing and I have a fifteen-year-old patient to worry about. Remus," she looked pointedly to the werewolf who ducked his head in apology, "Do try to keep a leash on him. Come on."

Remus chuckled as he stood up and followed Poppy over to where Kathryn was lying. He watched as she healed the wound with a quick spell and turning to him, rolled up the sleeve on his right arm, cleaning the area before she placed the needle in. She did the same with Kathryn's arm, making odd soothing noises to keep the both of them calm.

"This won't hurt if both of you don't move your arms much," she said connecting the needles carefully and watching Remus' blood flow from the needle in his arm to the one in Kathryn's arm. "A muggle procedure, we sped up the process with magic, so it should only take about ten minutes, than you're free to finish your conversation with Sirius."

(And we may be out of commission due to Hurricane Wilma so just have Albus whisk Remus away for tea and a discussion on where these kinds of conversations between him and Mr. Black should take place. ^_^)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:00 pm

Sirius had the decency to blush as both Kathryn and Madame Pomfrey scolded him.

"Sorry, I honestly don't know what's gotten into me..." He watched Remus get up and go over to Kathryn. He was thankful that the curtain was up as he imagined them both being stuck by needles and the blood flowing in between. He shivered and carefully moved around so he could lie on the bed correctly. He glanced at Dumbledore.

"Professor, do you think you could get some food up here? I didn't have lunch, and I don't think I can wait until dinner time."

Dumbledore--who had been laughing softly to himself the entire time looked up at Sirius' question.

"Of course!" he exclaimed "One should never go without food!" He waved his wand and a house elf with ears down to her toes appeared with a large plate of sandwiches. She placed them next to Sirius--never one tripping over her long ears and then bowed and disappeared.

Sirius started to eat groaning in pleasure as the nourishment entered his body. He fell back on the bed, on sandwich in his right hand, two in his left and sighed through a mouth full of food.

"Thank Merlin!"

((We'll probably freeze the RP until you guys get back--nothing else is going to happen after all))

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:41 am

Kathryn sniggered uncontrollably as Madame Promfrey told the much older men to keep a decent head. Maybe it was a teenage thing... Or an uncharted corner of her female mind that found this whole situation as funny as a koala running into a fence. But when the image of the needle came she promptly shutup. Soon enough the contraption was in play and blood was flowing smoothly between Remus and Kathryn. It was rather selfless of Remus to give up so much blood for her, she made a mental note to buy him a present. Which sprung an idea into her head.

"Hey when are our birthdays anyway?" She asked Remus and Sirius, trying not to concentrate on needle and crimson blood.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:36 am

(Seeing as how I know my own birthday, I think I'll reply to Kathryn at least.)

Remus looked surprised at the question. He looked at Kathryn for a moment, wondering what had been going through her head in order to make her start asking birthdays. "March tenth," he said looking up at the ceiling. "My last birthday, I didn't do anything."

Madam Pomfrey who had been standing nearby, looked sharply at him. He ducked his head.

"Why do you think that is?" Poppy asked, arching an eyebrow.

"No idea," Remus answered looking at Kathryn and smiling cheerfully at her.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:29 pm

Sirius shot up in his bed, hearing talk of Remus' last birthday. His mind raced as he thought of how many birthdays he had missed. Swallowing hard he forced himself not to think of it.

"Oi...Remus...you can't just not do anything for your birthday...why...why would you skip your birthday?" he asked taking another bite of the delicious sandwich.

((...Does Sirius have an official birthday posted somewhere?))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:35 pm

(I dunno, make it up)

Kathryn gave an understanding smile to Remus. She never actually 'skipped' her birthday but she had forgotten it. Her dad just gave her money. Her mum however always buys her the same present; chocolate. Speaking of her mum, she should be sending an owl soon, she always sends one at least once a week.

"Oi...Remus...you can't just not do anything for your birthday...why...why would you skip your birthday?" Sirius said.

Kathryn nodded in agreement. "Didn't your mum give you a present... Or your dad? Parents never forget your birthdays" She pointed out, she stopped and thought. Is his parents even alive?

(Gosh I can't do very good posts lately... )

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:19 pm

(Oh joy, more angst coming up...feel the love. Oh, and no, as of yet, Sirius has no official birthday. Also, gave up on the colored posts, just go annoying.)

Poppy looked down at Remus. He had paled somewhat and was looking at the floor now. Apparently, he wasn't going to be saying anything. "Should I tell him then?" she asked softly.

Remus nodded.

"Sirius, Remus was unable to celebrate his last birthday due to the fact that he was in St. Mungo's at the time," she offered as explanation. "Seems, he thought it a good idea to attempt to starve himself to death. A few people who knew him managed to get him to eat a few things during that time so he wasn't exactly starving. Add to that. he is a werewolf and therefore, it is impossible for them to starve to death. Only beheading, fire, and another werewolf could possible kill a werewolf," she looked at said werewolf once more. "But the lack of nutrients caught up with him sometime around late February so he spent his thirty-eighth birthday in St. Mungo's in Intensive Care."

"It wasn't that bad," Remus said softly. "I was out by the fifteen."

"But you'd been in there since the twenty-first," Poppy said pointedly.

(*cringes as he waits for the reaction from Sirius*)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:34 pm

Sirius felt his heart stop and the world rush by him as what happened sank in. The sandwich he had been holding fell to the bed as his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. He choked up and felt the tears burning in his eyes.

It was all his fault.

It was all his damned fault for leaving again.

Remus would never admit it--but Sirius would always know deep down inside--and it would tear him apart--Every. Single. Day.

Remus--wanted to die--and it was Sirius' fault because He. Wasn't. There.

Sirius made another choking noise and drew his knees to his chest. His leg tingled slightly as he stared blankly ahead of him.

It was all his fault.

Just like Lily and James.

Just like Harry going to the Dursleys.

It was all his fault.

He scrubbed his eyes with his palms and took in a shuddering breath.

"Mom was right...I should've never been born..." he managed to gasp out--his body shuddering.

((I bring you: your daily angst!))

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:45 pm

( rolleyes Do I have to molest him to make him feel better or what - cause I'll do it!)

Remus winced as Poppy finished. She moved toward the bed. "Why don't you talk to him," she said quietly removed the needle from his arm. "I'm sure Miss Theree will be fine here."

Nodding, he rolled his sleeve back down. This was going to take some explaining. He hadn't wanted Sirius to know that, but he'd been stupid enough to lead that conversation in the direction.

Pushing aside the curtain, he walked over to the bed he had left Sirius on. The man had curled up into himself. It was a familiar sight after Azkaban and one that Remus had grown used to seeing.

"Sirius," he said softly. "Don't do this to yourself, please."

Reaching out, he touched the side of Sirius' face, hoping the other man would look at him. "It was my fault, not yours. I-I wasn't strong enough, not you. Please, don't. I wasn't going to tell you. I just couldn't lie to you when you asked. It's not something I'm exactly proud of."

(Oi)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:53 pm

Sirius didn't look up, instead he flinched away from Remus' hand. The rapid rise and fall of his chest was the only other movement he made.

"Wouldn't have happened if I...All my fault...Peter...James...Lily....Harry...All my fault..." he muttered lost within his own thoughts. Dementors and creatures from beyond the Veil swirled around in his mind. He closed his eyes tightly and shook his head wildly, his hair falling out of it's tie and draping around his face.

"I don't want to remember...I don't want to...please...I didn't mean...I didn't mean Remus...I...Please..." he moaned lifting his hands to grip his hair. Everything he had been trying to hide and keep away from Remus and Kathryn and the others the entire day flooded up inside him and he let out a sob.

"I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry...It's all my fault...All of it..." he whispered.

((^_^ I'm actually in a great mood thanks!))

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:07 pm

Dropping his hand as Sirius flinched away from him, Remus watched him fall apart, too shocked to say anything for a moment. "No," he said finally. "No, stop, don't."

Determined now, he gently grasped Sirius' wrist, keeping him from pulling his hair with a strong grip. "Sirius Black, don't you dare fall apart on my now," he said quietly. "It wasn't all your fault, don't let them get to you again. I'm here."

He wasn't sure what he wanted to say, but, "I love you," seemed to be the only thing he could say, so he did. Whispering the words like a chant, he attempted to calm Sirius down enough to pull him into his arms.

(Despite the coughing, I'm in a pretty good mood myself.)  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games