Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matthew Advent

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:29 pm
Hi my name is Matthew.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:48 pm
Hi everyone nice to meet you.  

Itachi_Uchiha5654

dragonfable_id

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:57 pm
yah  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:58 pm
im the coolest among u guys  

dragonfable_id

lChrisl

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:37 am
Hey, guys. I'm Chris.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:40 am
Hm..DeathGodAlex or..just DeathGod  

DeathGodAlex

Je suis votre amant

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:27 am
I'm Jericho/Jeremy/(keep it nice) . I'm an old member of gaia. I've been active since summer 2004 and am suprised at how gaia changes so fricken much. I've flamed my share of people, been black mailed quite a bit, still pissed off a the billion cyber threads in chatterbox (It's lame and EVERYWHERE. So sad.) I'll be your friend as long as you don't call me a bad name or steal my stash of date rape pills-I mean prescribed medication for my chicken pox. Anyways, glad to be in the guild.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:33 am
Hello, I have a lot of stuff to give for anyone new, and I have been on sine 2004, But I don't know how to give out the items.  

Kerro

h.ikari

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:43 am
Hi~ I'm h.ikari. Nice to meet you. whee

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:58 am
Hello I am Laharl140, I am 16 from the USA, and look forward to helping out as much as my gold and item stash will allow.  

laharl140

Noble Spirit

7,825 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Tycoon 200

JamesCrush

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:45 pm
im james. messg and add me. im nice. x]  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:02 pm
hello to you all
i'm new on the quild.. my name is miuku24
like you see.. feel free to pm me anytime i ansver when i get on or i have time. smile  

miuku24

xXx_Onii-san_xXx

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:08 pm
I'm also a very nice person, and hello everyone! My name is Richard, I'm 19, and originally from North Augusta, South Carolina, now residing in Augusta, Georgia. I love to meet new people, and I'm always full of ideas. I also love to give advice, so if you are ever in any situation (love, sex, relationship, random nonsense, etc..) I'm one of the Go-Too people you'll want to come and see. I'm not afraid of people usually, and I'm a very open person. You ask me it, I'll tell you straight up. um... All that I really ask of everyone, is that you don't lie to me. I can't stand liers. >.< All-in-all, I'm a really great person to be around, so don't be afraid to say hi to me. My MSN im is:
thezexyestbeastintheworld@hotmail.com

PM me if you need anything at all.
Untill then!!!
~Richard  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:28 pm
I am Maurice and behold my puppy minions!!! *notes the lack of puppy minions* Okay, I still working on that. But I am honored to be in this guild. As a gaia veteran, it's good to see people welcoming newbies. I can't wait to post in your fourms. Until then,
pirate Maurice

Maurice_The_Puppy_Master

mumu724--

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:28 pm
Hey I'm a newbie. People should call me Rory. Sorry if the username's confusing. :B I'm 12 and a proud American(latino though : P). Willing to make friends. I'm just here to get some gold so I can commission one of my friends. PM me for my IM's if you wanna chat sometime.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games