Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:51 pm
The lake around Luminia melted away, leaving her standing, completely dry a short distance into the forest. It seemed darker, somehow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:52 pm
"No!" She said with no time to explain to XYnos she ran to were the trees told her Luminia was. She ran as fast as she could You idiot! She thought then noticed that she wasent there. "The trees lost her..." She said looking at the ground
((edited again))  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:53 pm
((oh ops i'll edit mine >.<))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:53 pm
Xynos ran to the lake to find Luminia gone.  

Wysler257

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:56 pm
((NO! I didn't say the water drained! I said she ended up a long ways away from the lake!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:58 pm
((oh crap ok hold on))  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:59 pm
((I got to go. Cya guys later.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:00 pm
Luminia stood looking at the ground crying. Aya why??? I didn't want anyone to cry over me....I know I wouldn't be missed. She flew to the tree branch off the old Oak tree. she fell asleep and when she was asleep it always looked like she was dead because she wouldn't breathe. She dreamt about when she got her wings. They protruted out her back with lots of blood everywhere. I never wanna go throught that again...  

Reborn Rinoa

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:01 pm
Wysler257

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:01 pm
Wysler257

((aww bye bye))  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:03 pm
A strange laugh echoed through the darkened forest. "Oh... A little girl all alone... Dreaming her peaceful dreams..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:03 pm
Minna Momotarin
Luminia stood looking at the ground crying. Aya why??? I didn't want anyone to cry over me....I know I wouldn't be missed. She flew to the tree branch off the old Oak tree. she fell asleep and when she was asleep it always looked like she was dead because she wouldn't breathe. She dreamt about when she got her wings. They protruted out her back with lots of blood everywhere. I never wanna go throught that again...

Rina herd the trees say they found her again. "Common." She said grabbing Xynos's hand and running were the trees said Luminia was tears running down her face. "Please be ok Luminia." She said  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:08 pm
Luminia never got this Paranoid until dante died. when It got this way she Fell into a cohma and It looked like she was dead for sure. She dreamt of horrible moments like when Dante got burned and The time she got her halo. NO! I don't wanna go throught those Scnenes ever AGAIN!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:10 pm
The voice echoed out again. "Oh, not so alone after all.... The two young lovers... How sweet..."  

AyaSantres

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:12 pm
Rina herd that and gulped. Oh boy that didn't sound good. She thought running up To Luminia. She shook her. "Wake up Please wake up!" She said  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff