56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:58 pm
MOAR from Gil

Things Which Frustrate, Annoy, Bother, or Anger Me:

- Pessimists who call themselves realists.

- People who claim that they actually talk like Juno. Especially when most of these people are awkward internet geeks whose “Juno-like” speech patterns are just replacing the word “cool” with “groovy” and occasionally forcing an unneeded Andy Warhol reference into conversation.

- Teenaged girls who blame their relationship problems on “boys [being] stupid”. I really tired of hearing the phrase “boys are stupid” from EVERY teenaged girl whose relationship fails. Sorry to break it to you, but if you consistently find yourself in bad relationships, it’s probably because you either have bad taste in men or a bad personality yourself.

- Teenagers who think they can’t be labeled, and that they somehow transcend definition.

- Uncool people who try to do cool things, but do them in a very uncool way. I’m looking at you, coffee-house hipsters who add 9 sugar packets and 2 creamers to your 1 cup of coffee.

- People who irrationally freak out when you “judge them”. They usually freak out in such a way that they yell such things as “Don’t you judge me! Don’t you DARE! You don’t know me! You don’t know anything about me!”  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:58 pm
GilAskan
MOAR from Gil

- People who claim that they actually talk like Juno. Especially when most of these people are awkward internet geeks whose “Juno-like” speech patterns are just replacing the word “cool” with “groovy” and occasionally forcing an unneeded Andy Warhol reference into conversation.

- Teenaged girls who blame their relationship problems on “boys [being] stupid”. I really tired of hearing the phrase “boys are stupid” from EVERY teenaged girl whose relationship fails. Sorry to break it to you, but if you consistently find yourself in bad relationships, it’s probably because you either have bad taste in men or a bad personality yourself.

- Teenagers who think they can’t be labeled, and that they somehow transcend definition.

- Uncool people who try to do cool things, but do them in a very uncool way. I’m looking at you, coffee-house hipsters who add 9 sugar packets and 2 creamers to your 1 cup of coffee.

- People who irrationally freak out when you “judge them”. They usually freak out in such a way that they yell such things as “Don’t you judge me! Don’t you DARE! You don’t know me! You don’t know anything about me!”
I'm not a pessimist life just sucks like a warhol portrait (although they look groovy) speaking of worhol boys are stupid and break your heart, but I won't do anything about it because i can't be labelled and to do so would be to give me a label, so now I have to go and write in my useless but cool looking mac air and argue with people about the superioty of mac products whilst drinking over sugared and creamed coffee and doing the firewire port on my laptop....

....what?

...DON'T JUDGE ME! gonk scream stressed  

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:03 pm
Rellik San
GilAskan
MOAR from Gil

I'm not a pessimist life just sucks like a warhol portrait (although they look groovy) speaking of worhol boys are stupid and break your heart, but I won't do anything about it because i can't be labelled and to do so would be to give me a label, so now I have to go and write in my useless but cool looking mac air and argue with people about the superioty of mac products whilst drinking over sugared and creamed coffee and doing the firewire port on my laptop....

....what?

...DON'T JUDGE ME! gonk scream stressed
Okay, clearly you aren't around many 16 year old girls, because they can be about two million times more annoying when they talk about that (and most things) than you make them out to be. But your brain is probably too developed to even attempt to write down what their illogical/screwed minds come up with...  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:46 am
ugg! why, oh why can I not get rid of this persistent headache? it's been going on for about 3 days now, and it's to the point of insomnia for me.

fracking headaches!!!!

responsibility + insomnia = bad day for me.

dear gods: why does it seem like every time I pop a little nugget of wisdom on the masses, I always seem to get a contradictory response...
I mean, I lived during the 70's and 80's, not in diapers, but as a young angst ridden teenage outcast goth, and I think I do know the difference between what the "scene" in the 70's called "punk", and what the "scene" in the 80's called "goth"....I lived it, not read it out of rock magazine or goth bible like many people trying to seem "with it".  

Keevan Draco

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:49 pm
KeevanSixx
I lived it, not read it out of rock magazine or goth bible like many people trying to seem "with it".

It's mean of me, I know, but-

I always love when older goths cut the legs out from under young idiots in the scene. Like when some kid is ranting about how goth is a state of mind, and then somebody who's been around since Gloria Mundi just says something like "That's bullshit somebody made up in the 90's. Trust me."  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:55 pm
GilAskan
KeevanSixx
I lived it, not read it out of rock magazine or goth bible like many people trying to seem "with it".

It's mean of me, I know, but-

I always love when older goths cut the legs out from under young idiots in the scene. Like when some kid is ranting about how goth is a state of mind, and then somebody who's been around since Gloria Mundi just says something like "That's bullshit somebody made up in the 90's. Trust me."
I think that the whole state-of-mind thing was started by some kid who applied the label of "gothic literature/art/architecture" a little too far. neutral

Okay, my rant....

Damn it man! You're going to kill yourself someday! You seriously need to sort out your priorities in life and realize what's important! Stop being so stubborn and reckless (yes I'm being a hippocrit now shut up). If you get arrested/killed/almost killed/kicked out/mess up majorly again I will kiss you before repeatedly slapping and kicking you just to add insult to injury. You have to calm down. I wish I could tell you all this and what I think about your opinions but I don't even see you that often and you're always talking about your life. I can't fix everything for you! Why does the world come to me with its probelms! An eye for an eye may be "fair", but it can be very cruel. I just can't run a country like that, I'm sorry. You need to re-think a lot and refine some things man, seriously. If only I could work up the balls to tell you all this!  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:01 pm
I have a thought, are bad relationships self inflicted by women? Heres a prime example of believe it or not, what happens to most of us nice guys you girls seem to insist don't exist:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fact is, this is the pattern we see until you girls are ready to settle down and by that point, us nice guys are just so bitter and cynical about the whole thing we don't care anymore.

As a disclaimer, I am aware I'm making a sweeping generalisation here and that isn't true for some women.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:32 pm
Rellik San
I have a thought, are bad relationships self inflicted by women? Heres a prime example of believe it or not, what happens to most of us nice guys you girls seem to insist don't exist:

http://www.onezumi.com/oni/html/modules/copperminecomic/albums/userpics/rinserepeat.gif

Fact is, this is the pattern we see until you girls are ready to settle down and by that point, us nice guys are just so bitter and cynical about the whole thing we don't care anymore.

As a disclaimer, I am aware I'm making a sweeping generalisation here and that isn't true for some women.
I assume you're refering to a situation you find yourself in countless times when it comes to relationships? neutral  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:53 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San

http://www.onezumi.com/oni/html/modules/copperminecomic/albums/userpics/rinserepeat.gif

I assume you're refering to a situation you find yourself in countless times when it comes to relationships? neutral

To a degree, with me I know some of it is self inflicted because I have a martyr complex.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:34 pm
Yay a place to vent out rants other than blogs. :]
Well, my day has been truly pointless today. I would have rather been working all day then be stuck in my house going more completely mad than I already am. I actually was pretty happy at first, until I started talking to my friend Kelli through texts since her mom's boyfriend was being a grumpy a** and saying that she couldn't have anybody sleepover[which is what me and her where planning on doing was having a sleepover] and that kinda put me in a rut, so I decided not to tell me mum about it till she gets home incase he changed his mind.[Which he hasn't yet and me mum gets home in around a half hour or hour]. And then since I wasn't allowed to go into town to hang out with a few of my friends this morning I had nothing to do because my town is full of old people and my best friend who lives down the street is in Texas at the moment[Which is far away from New England]. And to top if all off since I figured that since I wasn't going to Kelli's, why not do what I always do Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights[which is going to my grandma's for dinner with my dad] and so I called up my dad and asked him and he's like. "Oh I need to get sleep so we can't do that tonight" Which I get that he needs sleep but it just kinda pissed me off that my day was becoming more shitty as time went on. I don't think the fact that my uncle's anniversary of his death is coming up to almost being a year without him[which I think is the reason for all the crying I've done in the last like ten minutes]. The last thing I'm going to be pissy about now is the fact that this guy I like[I call him Panda] is really awesome and s**t and on the last day of school I was going to ask him if he liked me[and tell him not to give a bs answer like its complicated like he's said to my friends] and if he said yes I was going to like kinda just push us together and give him a small kiss and I was going to tell him that I wanted to remember him by something other than a hug, but my mission failed when he left school early with his friend cause we where allowed to do that.
I think that's about it....I feel sorta better now, but not exactly.

kyoismyhero_Sparky_Panda_

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:57 pm
To fifty people at once:

Who the ******** are you? Where the hell do you live and how the hell are you related to me/how do you even know me? Why do you insist on talking to me? How high are you that you think you've known me for five years, I don't even know your bloody name! Who the hell are you and where did you come from? Leave me the heck alone. I have an inifinite amount of things vastly more important to do that talk to you, and I know what you're gettting on to....so sursprise!!!!! And stop eating my dinner....that rice was going to feed me for two weeks and you finished in one night you friggin' pig! I really don't want to be cooped up in that stuffy old mansion any longer. I swear if you do I will stuff myself in a large box and ship myself off to Dresden! Hah! My cousins take better care of me anyway....Meh. Why don't you write back? Oh I know it's only been a week...but I can't stand it. I love you man!!!! I really do....Life is cruel, it's my job to be crueler. I guess it's karma....You whore! You little slut! How dare you! You have no dignity, no respect, no sense of pride in yourself at all! I must buy more herring...now! And more berries and cheese and such...and deer. Does anyone know where deer steak can be bought in Southern California? Mushrooms! Stop throwing away the mushrooms just because there "isn't any room left in the fridge." I was going to cook them before you threw them away! Jeesh! Oh and stop making tabouli, you're doing it wrong. Seriously, add bulgur when you do it. Otherwise it doesn't even count as tabouli.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:21 pm
I saw a shity movie called superhero movie and it had nothing but bad acting and even evil WORSE jokes they made fun of spiderman too gonk  

Coffee Makes You Fat

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:51 pm
So my moms practically a racist and she's directing it towards me. I have to put up with it for 3 more months. I can't take it. I'm tired of her insulting and being so damn disrepectful to my people and I really can't take it any more. She shuts up when my father is around, but when I'm around, she says whatever the hell she wants. She has the balls to shut up around my father but not around me! She has to ******** apologize (like it'll make a difference) for that crap. I'm tired of being insulted and having my people insulted all the time. She insults about 95% of what I am 95% of the time. This must end.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:54 am
My OH can be the most stupid and frustrating person ever.

Conversation between us: "Some stupid perma-tanned orange bimbos (let it never be said I'm judgemental ;P) couldn't stop themselves staring at me today."

him: "Why?"

Me: "Coz I'm all gothed up and happy smile (most days I'm not due to the nature of my job)"

Him "*ranting* Why are you gothed up? That's SO stupid, you're not even a goth etc etc"

The man is 27 and seems to think that I didn't have any form of life before I met him.

He also cannot accept the fact that I'm bisexual ('You're with me, therefore you're straight'), he can be incredibly racist and ignorant, he is a total misogynist, even thought he claims this is crap, he expects me to love everything he does, but then won't even attempt to read or listen to the books and music I like and he is excessively violent and has anger issues.

Oh and he won't accept the fact that I don't want to get married or breed and spends every waking moment trying to convince me it would be agood idea, even though he has no experience of children whatsoever and I've already helped to bring one up in my life.  

Foxglow

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces