Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:25 pm
Hitomi replays the incident over and over in her head "you can come in anytime you want its your house" she said standing up going over to the bed about to lay down then stopped *I dont wnat a repeat* she thought going to the window and sat on the ground looking out of it  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:30 pm
Ketsueki walks in slowly with a tear in his eye "I'm sorry Hitomi can you forgive me please, I'm not like that, I don't want to be like that I should have stopped I'm sorry" he says looking at her in the eyes hoping that she will forgive him  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:33 pm
Hitomi just looked out the window smiling grabbing a piece of broken bottle and cut her wrist and turned to Ketsueki "It doesnt even hurt anymore" she whispered throwing the piece of bottle out the window "its okay dont worry about it" she said smiling covering the cut mark on her arm  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:38 pm
Ketsueki looks at her and hesitates, but he walks up to her and hugs her wraping the remands of his shirt on her wrist and says "Hitomi, I'm sorry...I'll let you have your space if you want it..I just dont want you to think of me like that" he says looking at his hand with her blood on it and walks over to the door  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:42 pm
Hitomi stood up and ran over to him kissing him then pushed him out shutting the door "forgive me" she whispered to him from the inside and layed on the bed holding in her tears remembering what happened again *leave me alone* she tells Kira in her head putting ehr face in the pillow *why should I I would love to have a go at your man when you just kiss him and push him away* Kira told Hitomi going back to sleep Hitomi turned around unable to sleep "perfect" she said looking at the celling unable to sleep  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:45 pm
Ketsueki goes to get a bottle of sake and waits for her sitting down rite out side of the door like a puppy out in the rain every once and a while taking a swig "I mess up to much..." he says taking a swig  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:45 am
"Yeah you really do"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:29 am
Ketsueki looks at Anokuko.."Heh, yeah" he takes a swig "Where have you been?"  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:48 am
"uh...why do you ask?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:52 am
"Haven't seen you in a day"...."did you see what happened?"  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:55 am
"no...it's been a day!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:57 am
Ketsueki looks at Anokuko with a questioned look on his face "Have you been knocked out for a day or something? Wow...or did you drink way to much"  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:04 am
"No neither...well I mean I drank but I remember everything I just didn't know I was gone for a day"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:07 am
"Heh.." Ketsueki laughs to himself over and over again for no reason and takes a swig everly so often  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:15 am
"What are you laughing at?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games