Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:11 pm
(no thats cool)

he feels the battle Cody is having against Kono's demon "hey don't touch my demon" he forces his way into Kono's mind and stands inbetween the monster and Cody "hey get out of here or i'll have to kill you"

(he has the ability to teleport into people"s minds who he has already infected, incase the demon is in trouble)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:01 pm
((OOhhh, pretty... O.O

I think...))  

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:29 am
((you know what ya starting to remind me crazy and elixx...SASUGAY THE GAY SAUCE))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:11 pm
((He is a gay sauce.
lol
But yes.... Gay he is, and sauce he is.
Though maybe not a flavorful sauce at that. ))  

Avioke

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:37 pm
Cody saw Shad come in. "Hehehehe, hey Shad. It's not your demon anymore... hehehehehe." He pointed to the smoldering pile that he left on the ground. "Hey, hey Shad. How's your Shademon? Hehehheheh hahahaha!" The blue pill was starting to kick in, taking most of his sanity along with it. "Hey Shaaaaad.... I think I know that you're pretty much invulnerable, but.... maaaaaybe I could just make it so you can't hurt anyone." He started to squeeze Shad from a distance. "So don't put up a fight, and maaaaaaybe this could be a enjoyable experience."

((Lol guys... talking about sauce. I like ketchup, personally.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:19 pm
he jumps out of Kono's mind to save himself "that is lame" he runs over to Kono and bites her "here have another demon"

(SASUKE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
AND HE IS GAY!!!!)  

Swift Penguin

Melody Trinity Ann

Shy Cutie-Pie

9,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:32 pm
Name: Jasmine
Ability: Can shoot electricity from her eyes.
personality- Seemingly shy but is a crime fighter.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:56 am
Aerunai stood, and appeared next to Shaedon, watching as he bit her.
She suddenly felt a resistance inside herself and backed away against the wall. She closed her eyes and went inside herself. She searched her mind, teeth bared. Aerunai's mind was complex. The were so many twists and turns in the seemingly rock solid building. There were thousands of rooms, some leading to different rooms, each with hundreds of cabinets, cabinets that heald memories. In some rooms, there were memories being played out, and Aerunai's thoughts and opinions on them in the cabinets and dark corners. Some rooms were completly black, telling the Demon that they were lost memories and thoughts. The Demon turned corner after corner, feeling the resistance getting closer. Finally, he found a room that glowed with the real Aerunai's presence. The Demon opened the door and closed it behind her, then stopped in front of the not one, but two people inside.
Aerunai, of course was there, sitting in a chair, limp but barely concious. She looked as if she would fall asleep, but also alert and in pain. It was the second person who really interested the Demon though. "I killed you," the demon said, ponting at the girl.
"I told you my time hadn't come, and that you can't kill me unless it's my time," Yoite said, eyes narrowing.
"You only killed my body, which I can get easily, but my spirit, like all people who's time hasn't come, will dwell. Unlike normal people, my spirit has the ability to find a new body. So just think, all the people you killed when it wasn't their time are now floating about you, cursing at you this very moment, although you don't realize it. They'll leave soon, like all spirits, and find away into the afterlife, but not yet. They do not understand yet. I can find another body easily, and just use that. I've been "killed" before. This is not the body I was born with."
The Demon scowled. "Doesn't matter. I'll just kill your spirit now. Then you'll be gone." She walked up to Yoite, but stopped at the point of Yoite's finger. "I don't intend to be killed."
Before the demon could dodge, Yoite fired some of her life force, and in an instant, the demon's blood was churning and the screams of the demon echoed through Aerunai's mind. The demon kicked at Yoite, but crumpled up before the kick hit her. Yoite opened her hand, then closed it. The demon fell to the floor, every blood vessel broken, every bone splintered, and slivers of bone protruding from the cracked skin in every inch of the body. Blood came from mouth, nose, ears, and eyes, and every single body part lay in an odd angle.
Yoite touched the head of the demon, and transfered the demon's energy into Aerunai. Yoite then left and searched for a new body, and Aerunai was in her body again.

Aerunai found herself in Cody's room and backed out when she saw Kono being bitten. She went into the hallway. "What happened?" She peeked into the room again and watched.

((gtg, sorry the last part sucked, Im in a hurry))  

Avioke

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:20 pm
"oh no you dont...not this time...the thing that you did to aerunai dosent gonna hapen to kono"he quickly activated his healing and then started to absorb the demon to himself.thenhe finnaly got it inside him and starting punching shad then cody then shad then cody etc.then he finnaly got control of the demon and quickly striked shaedon in with electric fists but the electricity was black not white or blue as usual"this power...its different...its much more powerfull than my electricity powers..."than he transformed into a the fifth seal werewolf with some demon body parts like spikes on hands and huge black demon wings...then he striked shad again"DIEEEEEEEEEEEE"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:15 pm
(ultra you are really confusing)

he flew back against the wall after getting hit by the electrical punch "aaaaaahhhhh" he feel to the ground in pain. As he lay there his own demon was battling his mind. He was screaming in pain as the demon was being killed. The demon posses him one last time and runs at Rob with his sword and slices his stomach but doesn't kill him. Then the demon forces him to jump out of the window to his demise. But luckily at that time two men were moving a matress and Shaedon landed on it.  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:13 pm
((In the middle of the night? That's lucky for ya.))

Aerunai saw Shaedon jump out the window and ran to the door, stepping out side and looking for him. She slowly approached. "You wont get inside my head this time, demon," she said, not sure if the demon was still in him. She stopped about ten feet from him, waiting for him to give himself away somehow.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:53 am
robs wound healed and then he went home and when he got to his room he fell to his bed and fell asleep in a second and started snoring  

Shuchi-sama

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:38 am
Cody jumped out of Kono's mind. "Hey guys... hehehehehe.... where'd Shad go.... hehehehe." He was calming down showing signs of sanity. "I hope that I didn't hurt... anyone I wasn't supposed to... hehehe..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:45 am
"i've beaten shad and i got a demon but im controlling it"  

Shuchi-sama

Avioke

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:42 pm
Aerunai sighed with releif. "Good... You didn't hurt him, did you?" she asked.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games