Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:14 pm
Im still in Iraq......Nuff said  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:58 am
BlackR.16
Im still in Iraq......Nuff said

You win. sad  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SilntAngl5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:50 pm
"The light shine on you, and the Creator shelter you. The last embrace of the mother welcome you home."

.... Robert Jordan? Wheel of Time?... Maybe? biggrin

Oh... complaint, complaint.... let's see. Well... I'm 26 and my knees and ankles hurt when the weather changes dramatically. 10 years of soccer to thank for that. My students got 2 snow days off for the cold (we can still see the grass... yet 2 snowdays). It's not that I don't like snow days, it's just that some of my students don't have power or heat... which our school DOES have. Bundle 'em up extra good for the bus stop? stare

And I got a cold ON MY DAYS OFF... go figure. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:25 am
SilntAngl5
"The light shine on you, and the Creator shelter you. The last embrace of the mother welcome you home."

.... Robert Jordan? Wheel of Time?... Maybe? biggrin

*Ding*Ding*

You win a Saldean Ice Pepper. Uh, you may want a bucket o' water on hand before you eat that. sweatdrop burning_eyes

And I have a complaint about the freaking cold too! The heat in my car stopped working. crying I haven't had time to look at it, so I've been driving it to work in the morning with nothing but ambient temperature. As in 22 damned degrees. (that's Farenheit by-the-by) It is literally like driving my refrigerator to work, except my fridge is warmer. stressed  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SilntAngl5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:04 pm
FireSpark
*Ding*Ding*

You win a Saldean Ice Pepper. Uh, you may want a bucket o' water on hand before you eat that. sweatdrop burning_eyes

And I have a complaint about the freaking cold too! The heat in my car stopped working. crying I haven't had time to look at it, so I've been driving it to work in the morning with nothing but ambient temperature. As in 22 damned degrees. (that's Farenheit by-the-by) It is literally like driving my refrigerator to work, except my fridge is warmer. stressed

It tastes like burning! gonk wahmbulance

And goodness! That sounds awful! Your temps sound like mine. Are you in the midwest, by chance?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:34 pm
SilntAngl5
FireSpark
*Ding*Ding*

It tastes like burning! gonk wahmbulance

And goodness! That sounds awful! Your temps sound like mine. Are you in the midwest, by chance?

Down in Texas of all things. That damned Artic Front came all the way down here just to piss me off. stressed  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mayu-Makita

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:11 pm
I am sick and tired of working with "adults" that are worse than high school drama. *Stalks new jobs like nothing else* (yea only getting min wage too)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:59 pm
Mayu-Makita
I am sick and tired of working with "adults" that are worse than high school drama. *Stalks new jobs like nothing else* (yea only getting min wage too)

I'm in the same boat!  

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:11 pm
Tis sick and tired of taking care of others who are sick and tired. cry  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:14 pm
i m glad a topic from 2004 is still so godamn alive. But i m complainin bout how we encourage each other to see the glass half empty lol. Yea i got a cold and sore boobs and i havent taken a vacation for 3 years , but for 15 minutes i can forget about it all with a massage smile im complaining about the lack of diversity in ways of feeling good hahahl.  

Damonette

Partying Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:04 am
Must....resist...commenting on....massaging....sore boobs.

Must!....Resist!

rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:53 pm
FireSpark

Must!....Resist!

rofl

lol i meant a general massage not a boob massage but you made it sound so much dirtyer than it was intended smile )))  

Damonette

Partying Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:02 pm
Damonette
FireSpark

Must!....Resist!

rofl

lol i meant a general massage not a boob massage but you made it sound so much dirtyer than it was intended smile )))

Just doing my duty. But glad I could help, none the less. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:24 pm
I'm sick and tired of being treated like a maid.  

Bunny Motherof2

Timid Gaian

20,265 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image *Decides against hanging up a 'Help Wanted: Maid Needed. Inquire Within.' sign at this time and flitters away.* User Image  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games