Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Temporarily Sane

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:56 am
hi, im redtuskk, been modeling for 3 years.

I have 2000 points of every warhammer 40k army, and have built and painted at least about 500 points of each. My current working armies include a 1000 point space marine army, 500 point eldar army, and a 1500 point tau army. My current interest is in warhammer 40k dioramas.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:29 pm
Hey all, the name is Chaos and I play Tyranids ( go bugs!! ) and the Imperium army of Witch Hunters... Pics are coming as soon as possible

User Image ( a pic of my chirugeon, sorry bout the clarity) I thought I did good with the paint on this one.

I am currently working on making my own codex of a mutant and monster army ( because I got tired of finding mutants in the back of other codexes (sp?) ). Any Ideas are appreciated as I seem to be running out.  

Cyrus Loken

Cheshire-Jew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:40 am
Hi! My name is Jason and I have been playing 40K for a few years now, and I'm just starting to get into Warhammer Fantasy.

I have Blood Raven Space Marines, Tau Empire, an Inquisitorial force consisting on Sisters of Battle, Grey Knights and some Imperial Guard, Orks, Eldar and a few 'Nids.

I also work in the only game store in Santa Cruz, CA, and I am the resident 40K expert.

I'm pretty amped to be here....

^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:17 am
Hello I'm Dunecoon. I've been playing the Game for 2 years and collecting for four.

I have a rather large Space Marine Army and a newly started Tyrinid Army.

Here are a few pics of the Space marines.

User Image

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/drunkenhispanic/?action=view¤t=Vendread.jpg

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/drunkenhispanic/?action=view¤t=Pred.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/drunkenhispanic/decentfocus.jpg  

Dunecoon

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

manowar2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:33 pm
Hey im ManoWar2, and I have bene playing 40k for about 5 years. I have two good sized space marine forces. one is my own custom chapter with special rules, and the other is a new Dark angels army.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:34 am
'ello everyone, I just started playing the game so my Tau army has a total of...erm let's see. zero points at the moment. crying but some are on the way from Ebay!  

nanocharge

Valandil517

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:49 pm
Hey, how's it going guys and gals. I currently am only playing Fantasy, though i wish to start up warhammer as the Space Marines or the Imperium. I have an army of Dwarves for Fantasy that participated in the Nemisis Crown Campaign. I hopefully will be able to bring a picture up soon  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:59 am
'Allo! I'm Byaggha, as the name to the side of this post implies. smile

I don't own an army, as I am flat broke and couldn't even afford the paint at this point. The closest I have is a small 7 member House Escher gang for Necromunda. I'm not entirely sure I could find anyone local to play with anyway; I just moved to a small town un upstate NY and there doesn't even seem to be a game/comic store within a half hour drive. crying

I'm infatuated with the lore of 40K more than the actual physical game, I love Dan Abnett and Sandy Mitchell's work specifically. I'm really waiting on the reprint of the Imperial Guard's Uplifting Primer this winter. I missed it first time around, and almost cried when I saw what the resale prices are like on Amazon.

So glad they're reissuing. heart  

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

Mutant Platypus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:00 am
Greetings! I'm bluegoldfish42, my real name is Oliver, you may call me loliver if you must. I have been collecting my tyranid army for 2 years now, right now its only a fledgling army (mainly because i'm cheap) but i plan to buy some stuff soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:02 am
Hey there. I'm Eris, and I collect Witch Hunters. My fiance and I also have a set of Tau and Tyranids, but those are mostly his razz

Will update with pictures when I get the Sisters re-glued to their bases.  

Eris Discordion

Renaise

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:13 pm
Hello I'm Ren from London. Just got into Warhammer (via the 40k game Dawn of War) I'm an absolute beginner to be honest.

Ive bought a basic group of 5 Daemonhunters, but Ive came to learn that Daemonhunters aren't exactly the most beginner friendly group to start with, but hey I'll stick with it and see how it goes.

I'm sure I'll be asking a lot of newbie questions so I apologise for that in advance. Hope to have some fun playing this and look forward to seeing how well I do.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:04 pm
Well...To be hounest; I'm more into the universe (Both 40k and fantasy) more so then the game itself.

Don't get me wrong, though! I do love playing the game, I just have a hard time finding the money expand my army.

Right now, I only have a few units of ultra marines, with a dreadnaught. sweatdrop

ANNNNYWAYS....

My name is Matt, I'm 21 years old and I hail from Southern Ontario.
I plan on being a computer repair man.

That should just be about it...  

Shadow Ice Knight

only me n i g g a

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:40 am
Im mc neal, i have a 5000pts marine force, and a 1500pts ork work in progress, im learning fantasyand will colect tomb kings, i use a imp and ork fleet in BFG, friends and i have mucked about with a inquisitor/dnd thing we made, my gf plays eldar,

real names andy, 18 from faversham kent UK and ive only got my gf to play aginst, so if your local, pm me  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:23 pm
hello i play epic space marines im getting my first warhammer pieces tomorrow or monday xd  

sir dinkelot

Mad-King-Christopher

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:10 am
Hello all you beautiful gamers! I am Mad King Christopher the First! You may address me thusly: "Your Royal Hinie". I began playing, many moons ago, but lost my way for a bit. When I saw the Lost and the Damned list I new I had found my army. Now I am back for LIFE, baby! I play Lost and the Damned (Obviously), Chaos Undivided, Emperors Children, Tyranid, and I'm thinking of picking up Witchhunters. I just can't resist a woman in uniform. I think it's the arm lock. I just can't get out of it.... Pics as soon as I can.  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games