Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ffdarkangel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:02 pm
My reaction to an IT guy and a nurse having sex together.

Mom: No, you may not know who the nurse is.

Me: So that is why his office is like a cave.

My dad to my mom's virginity.

Dad: Not with the way you party during college. I don't believe that for a second.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:30 pm
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 for the DS cool

Kyle: You sure you wanna do this here, Louie?
Louie: Aw, come on, man! It's more fun this way! Now let's get it on!

They were discussing a game of bowling.
I have screencaps, if anyone wants them ninja

and, Tactics vol. 4:

Kantarou: You're my friend, Haruka. Intimacy is how I get closer to you.

Apart from that being a very eyebrow-raising line ... um that really didn't make any sense, Kantarou .__.
I used to think that intimacy occurred when you were ALREADY close, but I see I am wrong?

Tomqueen

heishi_rozu-chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:24 pm
Miss Sushii
heishi_rozu-chan
Watch this!

Just the first part. You don't have to watch 'Blue Bird', but read the lyrics to the first part.
It's the most recent ending theme to Naruto Shippuden.
Rulin' ya universes...

Heishi! eek heart *attackleglomp of doom*

I got one xD It was sooo funny. We were doing radio interviews for the Music Tech class, and everyone had to chose a topic... my friend went around asking people how they would like to die...
and one guy's answer was "Raped by a horse"
xD and I was like... WTF ARE YOU IMPLYING!?
...since 1992.

xDDD
Hi Sushii-chan!
I just noticed this post. rofl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:40 am
Rulin' ya universes...

xD HOMGAH, he's done it again!
Good Ol' brandon... xD Will you just come out already?

One of his friends walk up to him, and they hug, and then the other guy goes "ah, you cut your hair?" and starts playing with his hair and then he says "you look really good" and I'm standing a few centimetres away from them trying my best not to explode from the cuteness >.>;; I didn't really see anything past that because it would've looked suspicious xD

<.<;;
I am so creepy.
...since 1992.

User_2629207

TableTopWatch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:06 am
Tomqueen

and, Tactics vol. 4:

Apart from that being a very eyebrow-raising line ... um that really didn't make any sense, Kantarou .__.
I used to think that intimacy occurred when you were ALREADY close, but I see I am wrong?
There are so many slashy lines/scenes in Tactics it kills me.

Tactics episode 12:

Kantarou: Since we have a beautiful moon tonight, how about some sake to go with it? -holding up a bottle of sake to Haruka who is on the roof, Kantarou is on a balcony-
Kantarou: What's wrong? (He notices Haruka holding his head)
Haruka: My head hurts, for some reason.
Kantarou: Got a cold?
Haruka: This isn't that kind of pain.
Kantarou: Have you ever fallen in love with a human before, Haruka? (Note: Kantarou is a human, Haruka is a tengu/goblin.)
Haruka: What is it, all of a sudden?
Kantarou: Because you've never said anything about it. I've always wanted to ask you.
Haruka: The same goes for you.
Kantarou: Huh?
Haruka: Humans and goblins don't match. Sense of value, life span- especially the tragedy involved with the length of your life- are different. So I don't want to get deeply involved with humans. (Kantarou makes a sigh noise or something XD) What's that attitude for? (Kantarou doesn't answer and sips his sake) I have a question for you, too.
Kantarou: That's rare.
Haruka: Why are you still particular about me? Any ogre-eaters you've read about in books and I are quite different. I'm not the same I used to be.
Kantarou: (Turns away from looking at the moon) I don't get it. Past or present it doesn't matter to me. You're my friend. And it's natural to want to get along with one's friends. Right?

Hakura looks sort of shocked, sort of confused and flies away~ X3 "I'm going for a walk"

Kantarou: (He looks so miserable. T u T) Did I upset you?
Haruka: Maybe I'm depending too much on you.

Kantarou: (To himself) Haruka... Haruka, you are...my hope.

I swear in a different episode (different translation people) it was more gay. XD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:54 am
I don't know if anyone knows Shugo Chara around here, but just in case I'll put up some lines.
On episode 38 on the part when Ikuto is about to put the key into the lock, Ikuto says to Amu, "It looks tight. Will it fit?"...that part cracked me up...  

Exasperate

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:31 pm
One of the most hintable comments i've heard was from the anime Scryed.

Ryuhou: "I didn't think you'd been enjoying my attention these past few days".
Kazuma: "Oh no, I loved it. What say we pick up where we left off?".

I think the writers were probably closet yaoi fans xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:52 pm
"how about this I'll butter those biscuts and you can have mine. Come on you know you want them."  

Spontanious Alias

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Nia Sephora

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:25 am
Hehe. There was an unofficial Sexual-innuendo day a month or two ago. I was sitting outside eating lunch with my friends at school. Our school has a wooden ramp that is hollow. We call the hole to get under the ramp the hobo.
So I dropped some of my food on the ground, and I'm just like "Oh great."
Me: Crap, I cant eat this any more. I want to throw it at someone
Friend 1: Throw it on the hobo. Sorry, at the hobo.
Me: No, in. Its still sexual innuendo day.
Then my half of the circle cracked up, and the rest of the circle never got the joke.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:21 pm
This one is creepy I warn ahead of time.
Mom-I don't want to tie you up, I bet your boyfriend would though *wink*
me-WHAT???

She meant she didn't want to keep me around because I had stuff to do, but I freaked when she said it.

teddytoles

Bane Rie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:46 pm
One time my boyfriend and brother were so tired while playing a video game that my brother fell asleep leaning on ehim.

Friend: Aw, how cute!
Boyfriend: Yeah, yeah... Not if only were were in a bed together.

He didn't even realize what he said!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:26 pm
(NOTE: The following scene occurs with Daedalus bent over a glass canister with his hand behind his back and Raul leaning into him from behind.)

Raul: You're used to being coddled by the councilors. However, I'm going to show you how I can play rough.
Daedalus: *Twitches and looks scared*
Raul: You owe me everything. I will give you an adults toy; one to be played with this adult's supervision. Are you pleased with that?

(That was taken from Ergo Proxy, the best anime ever. It had another implied shounen-ai scene, which was more sad than suggestive.)  

Insignificant Observer

Liberal Conversationalist

Tomqueen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:13 pm
TableTopWatch
Tomqueen

and, Tactics vol. 4:

There are so many slashy lines/scenes in Tactics it kills me.

I swear in a different episode (different translation people) it was more gay. XD

OoOoOoOoOoh so THAT's how the scene should have been translated? xd
"Intimacy ... closer to you" took the place of "It's natural to want to get closer to one's friends, right?" like, and I was like, whut?
Also, instead of "maybe I'm depending too much on you" Haruka said "I thought maybe you'd been spoiling me a little".
The translations are so different @__@; I'm reading the published TokyoPop version. (I think it's TokyoPop ... )

I love that scene, though. I really do. It's touching. I swear they're canon D:< I neeeeeed to watch the animation.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:26 am
Rulin' ya universes...

xD OMFG.
Uh, I've been reading Vassalord, and one of the characters calls his partner "Cherry" (mostly to annoy him... an remind him that he's a virgin) etc.
Me and a friend have become obsessed with this manga... so today, we're walking in the corridor, and behind us, one boy says to the other "Hey, Cherry? Feeling sexy today?" And both of us just look at each other and start giggling hysterically... because the FIRST THING that Rayflo says to Cherry is "Hey Cherry"
yeah xD It was raaad.
...since 1992.

User_2629207

TableTopWatch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:40 pm
Tomqueen

OoOoOoOoOoh so THAT's how the scene should have been translated? xd
"Intimacy ... closer to you" took the place of "It's natural to want to get closer to one's friends, right?" like, and I was like, whut?
Also, instead of "maybe I'm depending too much on you" Haruka said "I thought maybe you'd been spoiling me a little".
The translations are so different @__@; I'm reading the published TokyoPop version. (I think it's TokyoPop ... )

I love that scene, though. I really do. It's touching. I swear they're canon D:< I neeeeeed to watch the animation.
So, your translation was from the manga?

The anime is love, the animation is really nice...ugh and so many shonen-ai scenes. I swear they are canon. X3 I mean, the mangaka made a Haru/Kan yaoi doujin, that's canon enough for me. > w <

And to stay on topic:

Kantarou (talking to Haruka): "I'd die if it was for your sake."

* u * <33

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games