Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Tell that ta tha deer!" he called back as he headed out.
"Riiiiight." She chuckled as she watched.

Leo watched him go, then sighed and went to throw the popcorn into the kitchen trash.
She glanced over to Leo. "Something wrong?" She asked, having heard his sigh.

"Hm? Oh. No. Don't worry about it." he said smiling a weakly. "Think I'm going to go read before laying down."
She gave a nod. "Okay then." She noted his weak smile, feeling as though that the incident from this morning still bothered him.

"Good night." he said before heading up to the attic.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Leo watched him go, then sighed and went to throw the popcorn into the kitchen trash.

"Hm? Oh. No. Don't worry about it." he said smiling a weakly. "Think I'm going to go read before laying down."
She gave a nod. "Okay then." She noted his weak smile, feeling as though that the incident from this morning still bothered him.

"Goodnight, Leo." Xena then looked at Donnie and Mikey as Leo headed up to the attic. "You two turning in as well?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Goodnight, Leo." Xena then looked at Donnie and Mikey as Leo headed up to the attic. "You two turning in as well?"

"Yeah. Probably should. I'll need to get back to work on things in the morning." Donnie said nodding.

"Yeah. I guess. I might read a bit before turning in too." Mikey said. "I got comic back issues to re read." he grinned and waved before heading upstairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. Probably should. I'll need to get back to work on things in the morning." Donnie said nodding.

"Yeah. I guess. I might read a bit before turning in too." Mikey said. "I got comic back issues to re read." he grinned and waved before heading upstairs.
"Just don't overwork yourself, Donnie. You're only one turtle." She smiled then laughed a little when Mikey headed upstairs.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Just don't overwork yourself, Donnie. You're only one turtle." She smiled then laughed a little when Mikey headed upstairs.

"I know." he said smiling. He patted her shoulder before heading upstairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled as Donnie patted her shoulder before looking at Yumi. "Bedtime for you too."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled as Donnie patted her shoulder before looking at Yumi. "Bedtime for you too."

"Awww. Ok." she said before standing and running over to hug Splinter, then her mom then heading upstairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Awww. Ok." she said before standing and running over to hug Splinter, then her mom then heading upstairs.
Xena smiled and hugged Yumi back before the latter went upstairs. She then looked at Splinter. "Are you calling it a night as well, Splinter?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:34 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena smiled and hugged Yumi back before the latter went upstairs. She then looked at Splinter. "Are you calling it a night as well, Splinter?" She asked.

"I will meditate, then go to bed. If you are tired, please feel free to rest as well." Splinter said smiling.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I will meditate, then go to bed. If you are tired, please feel free to rest as well." Splinter said smiling.
"It's about all I can do for now." She smiled. "Goodnight, Splinter." Giving him a respectful bow, she headed upstairs to the room she and Raph were staying in. She decided to watch for Raph's return through the window.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"It's about all I can do for now." She smiled. "Goodnight, Splinter." Giving him a respectful bow, she headed upstairs to the room she and Raph were staying in. She decided to watch for Raph's return through the window.

An hour or so later, she would see him leaving the woods and heading back to the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:44 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

An hour or so later, she would see him leaving the woods and heading back to the house.
She watched him come out from the woods and headed back to the house. Smiling a bit, she decided to wait for him in their room.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She watched him come out from the woods and headed back to the house. Smiling a bit, she decided to wait for him in their room.

He crept slowly through the house to not wake anyone up and quietly entered the room. "Hey." he said when he saw her waiting for him. "You still awake, huh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:11 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He crept slowly through the house to not wake anyone up and quietly entered the room. "Hey." he said when he saw her waiting for him. "You still awake, huh?"
She nodded with a smile. "Yeah, I wanted to wait for your return." She said as she went over to hug him. "How was your walk?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She nodded with a smile. "Yeah, I wanted to wait for your return." She said as she went over to hug him. "How was your walk?"

"Went well." he said hugging her back.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games