Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Are you uke or seme? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*poke* =D
  *poke* :3
  Omigosh~ Girly germs D: *flails*
View Results

blinktjp

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You are a Chibi Seme!
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyantly gay Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or find merchandise here.

This surprised me lol O.O  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:24 pm
You are a Clueless Uke!
Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't ******** With Me Seme
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or find merchandise here.  

periphescent

Sushi-kaichou

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:34 pm
i took this quiz once and got "clueless uke"
heres the link:
http://www.semeuke.com/  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:40 pm
periphescent
You are a Clueless Uke!
Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.

omg! i got that one too!  

Sushi-kaichou

TheDarkResonator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:15 pm
im a uke.......dam...i scare myself......
http://www.semeuke.com/
clueless uke?!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:36 pm
You are an Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
Most compatible with: Romantic Seme

Typical me... but being an Uke can HURT LIKE HELL!!!  

Lady Tsukiko Kuonji

Lady Tsukiko Kuonji

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:02 pm
http://semeuke.com/results01.php

That was entertaining.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:51 am
You are a Chibi Seme!
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyantly gay Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke

-PANDATUBE

shavo99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:42 pm
yes semeuke.com
best way to go on this topic
been studying this seme uke stuff
this is the best site for it
oh by the way
You are an Opportunist Seme!
Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.
Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke
FOR ALL THOSE CLUELESS UKES OUT THERE  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:35 pm
shavo99
yes semeuke.com
best way to go on this topic
been studying this seme uke stuff
this is the best site for it
oh by the way
You are an Opportunist Seme!
Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.
Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke
FOR ALL THOSE CLUELESS UKES OUT THERE

I got that one too  

Sethiris

Dapper Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:45 am
I'd be uke.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:50 pm
it really depends on who the other person in the relationship is.

i took some quizzes on the internet before and all of them either said "Innocent Uke" or "Passive Seme." >.>
... it won't matter for me, though, 'cause i don't date (i'm just a voyeur xD ).  

HubridBunny

HubridBunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:52 pm
Lady Tsukiko Kuonji
You are an Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
Most compatible with: Romantic Seme

Typical me... but being an Uke can HURT LIKE HELL!!!

that was the one i got! xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:05 pm
Hm... well in Yaoi Roleplay, I am usually seme. In an actual RL male/female relationship. I'd be uke. xp whee  

KawaiiAngelNekoRose

SmilinKid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:52 am
You are a Clueless Uke!

yes, I really am uke. XD
but my bf is don't f*** with me -seme? .____.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff