Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 1:27 am
Akuro was asleep with Isuna and only woke up when the woman woke up talking. He moved stretching up and slowly sat up and rubbed his bare chest. " Kazu hasn't woke us up freaking out so I'm sure she's fine. " Akuro said and dropped back down pulling the blanket over his head. " Shhhh to early." He mumbled.

Hiei moved limping down the hallway before ditching into medical and saw Kazu sitting by Neko, half asleep holding her hand. " Come on mom...wake up." Kazu mumbled and forced his eyes open and stared at her. " Please."

Hiei moved walking into the medical room and walked toward Neko and Kazu." How is she?" Hiei asked and gripped the bed looking at her, worried.

Jen moved walking out, he went into the bathroom showered and got ready and changed before coming down the stairs. He moved messing up his short whitish hair and smiled. " That was a great sleep. I feel all powered and well rested. I never feel like that in dem-" He stopped and stared at the spear almost drool. " Lala...di..did you get this for me?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 6:25 am
Isuna smirked, walking over and pulling the covers down enough to kiss Akuro before pulling them back up over him. "I'm gunna fo check on them. Love you, cowboy." She patted the blanket lump and headed for the door, stepping out and looking over at Kazu and Hiei. "Kazu, trade Hiei places and go get some sleep, you can take the bed next to Neko." She suggested, walking over and checking Nekos pulse, and putting an ear down to her chest to listen to her breathing. "Her pulse is much better then yesterday, and shes breathing better. She'll probably wake up some time today." She said hopefully, checking on Nekos wounds. "Hiei, how are you holding up?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:35 am
Akuro kissed her back but rolled over to sleep more. He shifted and held the blanket close to his face.

Kazu moved and rubbed his face a little before slowly getting up and walking toward the other medical bed and laid down pulling the blanket up. " She has strong pulse all night and only rolled around a bit." Kazu mumbled and slowly fell asleep.

Hiei shifted and sat down where Kazu once was and held Neko's hand looking at her. " Idiot," He mumbled staring at her, mad she ported him out of the room, mad she got hurt, mad he couldn't do anything. He sighed and closed his eyes hearing Isuna. " I'll be fine. My shoulder wound is nothing to worry about." He said before opening his eyes and letting go of Neko's hand for now incase akuro or Mukuro walked in.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 1:16 pm
Nekos fingers twitched as he dropped her hand. Her face pinched a bit as she took a breath and cracked her eyes open a little. "...hey..." she rasped, throat a bit dry. She went to move her left hand to rub her eyes, and winced, the arm itself not moving.

Isuna grinned, grabbing the shadow cat a cup of water. "Hey yourself, you gave us a real bad scare there. Try not to move too much. You have some internal stitches, and your still mending. You'll probably be in a sling for a day or two, and I'm putting you on weight restriction til the wound in your chest is fully healed."

Iaffrette looke up and grinned. "You will need a weapon for training with, you seemed to like that one so I ran back and grabbed it this morning." She explained. Slung across the back of her chair was a quiver of arrows and her bow. "Once we finish, we will head to the training grounds and hopefully, if we finish early enough, I can show you past the market a little bit."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 1:47 pm
Hiei moved looking toward the shadow cat and forced a smile. " Morning Idiot. What do you think you were doing?" He asked taking her hand gently and rubbing it slightly with his thumb looking at her. " Listen to Isuna, You'll be on bed rest for awhile." He said and rubbed his face moving his hand so the woman could drink the water that he got her.

Kazu turned and looked toward them and yawned. " Glad your woke up mom. You had me stressing out last night and you had that idiot over there almost in tears." Kazu said chuckling about Hiei.

Jen moved looking at the spear and ran his hand up and down it before he smiled and looked toward Iaffrette. " I'm so excited to start training with you." Jen said with a smile and looked at her trying to think and crossed his arms. " Will you come visit me when I got to demon world? I think you'd like it there once and awhile." Jen explained.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 4:42 pm
Neko looked between the free of them and nodded slowly before taking the water from osuna and taking a drink. She handed the it back to the fox and returned her hand to Hieis, closing her eyes and taking a breath. "Right, bed rest. Got it..." she answered, trying to think back to the fight "Is Able dead?" She asked.

Iaffrette nodded and smiled. "Training will be fun. I enjoy it anyway." She raised a brow and shrugged as he asked if she would come visit. "I'm not sure if I'll be able to or not."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:04 pm
Hiei moved holding her hand and gripped it tightly and shook his head. " It was a copy demon. You killed her. But the real Able is still alive and from my understanding is running with Ayame still." Hiei explained and laid his head on the bed and didn't move his hand. " I set up guards around the castle and I've cancled all my in and out meetings." Hiei said.

Jen moved grabbing some food and started to eat before looking around the place and nodded. " Well I hope so, If not then I'll make sure to come visit you. I'd just love for you to meet the rest of my friends."  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:24 pm
"Well ******** got this beat up fighting a copy?" she groaned, laying her head back and closing her eyes. She flexed her fingers on her good hand and wrapped them around Hieis, squeezing as best she could, which wasnt that hard. "Sorry for scaring you. Kazu, thanks for helping Issy patch me up."

Isuna nodded. "Try not to do something so drastic next time" she asked, smirking a bit, knowing it was a wasted effort.

Neko nodded. "Yeah, sure." She laughed a bit and looked at Hiei as he put his head down. "2 days...I'll be fine in 2 days."

Iaffrette nodded. "I'd like to meet them too." She smiled and got up, clearing and cleaning her dishes.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:28 pm
" I want you on bed rest for three days. I can go without a bodyguard for a few days. " Hiei said and looked at her hand gripping his before he patted it lightly. " Get some rest, I need to talk to Mukuro about what happen in my office okay?" He said and went to stand, not letting go of her hand yet.

Kazu yawned and nodded. " Its okay, Sorry I couldn't help more. " The silver bat forced himself up and stretching getting off the bed. " Call me if anything happens, I have to go back to my shop." He explained and turned to leave. " Hiei you might as well just sit with her and take the day." Kazu said dully leaving.

Jen moved grabbing his dishes and cleaning and putting them away and smiled. " I really think you and Kazuhiro would get a long well. You both think differently but you remind me of him so much." Jen said laughing and picked up the spear walking toward the door to leave with her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:19 pm
Neko frowned. "...I'll go crazy if I'm stuck on bed rest for three days." She watched him stand, letting him keep her hand for now. She looked at Kazu as he stood to leave. "Kiddo, be careful please. I dont know what Ables plan was with this last attack, but just, be on alert please?" She asked, not putting it past Able to go after Kazu again. She took a breath and relaxed a moment, trying to stay calm about the whole thing. "2 days." She repeated.

Isuna shook her head. "I'll make sure she doesn't leave before shes suppose to Hiei, it's fine. She'll be here til shes better since she doesnt have a room here in the castle." She explained,

Iaffrette grabbed her bow and quiver, putting them over her shoulder and followed Jen out, locking up behind them and leading him toward the training yard. "Oh, how do I remind you of him?" She asked, heading down the street, tilting her head toward him.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:31 pm
Hiei shrugged looking at Neko and cracked a smirk. " I guess that's a Neko problem and not a Hiei problem." The fire demon said dully and took his hand away from her. " I won't be using my room for the next few days. You can transfer her into there for right now so you don't have the beds filled if anything is to happen." Hiei said, He knew Isuna knew about Neko and him. But the others didn't Like Mukuro or Akuro.

Kazu laughed looking at Hiei. " Code word for I need to snuggle my cat" Kazu said laughing and blinked looking at Neko as his face dropped and went straight. " Don't worry about it, Able doesn't know my shop location. " He explained and turned to leave.

Jen shifted looking at Iaffrette as they walked and he shrugged. " I'm not sure, just how you act I suppose." Jen said as the headed to the training yard. " What type of training are we doing?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:53 pm
Isuna rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm sure she'll be far more comfortable there then here. Especially if you wont ne using it and all." She shook her head and set to changing Nekos bandages.

Neko winced, sitting up so Isuna could work. "Don't suppose you'll let me walk there myself?" She asked, sounding hopeful.

Isuna gave a short laugh. "Not a chance. Rest here til Mukuro and Akuro are out running jobs or something. Then Hiei might be able to move you. And dont you even think about shadow porting. Pretty sure itll just evaporate the shadow skin that's holding some of you together." Isuna explained.

Neko sighed defeatedly, hanging her head for a moment before looking up at Kazu and nodding. "Alright, just be safe Kiddo." She called, then looked back up at Hiei. "You still mad about my shadow porting you out of the office?"

Iaffrette turned a corner, a large open yard with fencing around it came into view. The dirt was a bit grittier here for traction. And a couple practice target were set up much further down the open yard, a couple sparring dummies, and other such things. "We can spare first, to get an idea of where your strengths and weaknesses lie. And you can shift and we will play a game of hide and seek." She grinned.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:04 pm
Hiei looked at Neko with a dull look. " Oh I'm more than ******** Mad, I'm pissed at that ******** stunt you pulled. But I'm willing to forgive you. After a day of watching you sit around and do nothing because that's the best revenge I can watch. You going insane." He said and smiled at the end. His fake angry smile.

" Now enjoy your resting time, I have to speak to Akuro and Mukuro and give them a job before I can move you." He said and turned to leave the room and half waved. " I'll be back in an hour to move you."

Stumbling out of a portal as that door shut, Hisa moved sliding down the wall and staring at Isuna. " hey...hello..hi..how are you? Help? " Hisa asked and closed his eyes and gripping the wound in his leg. " Just..some help."

Jen stood in the yard and looked around. " This place is way better set up than in Demon world. " He moved putting the spear into the ground and started to stretch first. He always stretched before fighting or sparring or anything. He knew better.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:22 pm
Nekos ears fell to the sides, slightly annoyed at her punishment. "I'm your body guard, I did what I needed to to keep you safe." She mumbled, waving as he left. She raised a brow as Hisa stumbled in, trying to move to help but froze as Isuna gripped her good shoulder tightly.

"Don't. Even. Try" Jsuna threatened, going over to look at Hisa's broken leg."
"What happened, your shredded up" she noticed, going to help him toward one of the free beds.

Iaffrette moved toward an open area started to stretch as well. "I'm curious too see how well you fair with that spear  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:24 pm
Hisa shifted leaning back on the bed and shrugged. " I got attacked by Coven members." He mumbled and gripped his leg. " Can..can you fix me?" He mumbled stretching slightly. " And I bumped into that Able Mirure dude. Man his a crazy b*****d." The dark mage said and arched his good leg and held his head.

" What did you guys do to piss able off?" Hisa asked as well.

Jen moved stretching before he kicked his spear up into the air and caught it spinning in his hand and geting into a stance staring at her and nodded reading to spar now. " I'm not as good as Kazu or as fast but I'm decent" He said.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games