Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:48 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa blinked as Anja jumped up as he moved to sit down. "Yeah... Sure." It wasn't all together strange but it was a bit different than before. He raised an eyebrow and moved to stand up and follow after her.

He closed the door behind them and moved to lock it behind himself before tucking the key into his clothing and walking off after Anja. "Are you that eager to have something to eat? I'm surprised I don't hear a growling stomach from you... Though I might just mistake it for you trying to be playful."

Once they were downstairs he gave a small nod to the innkeeper as they continued on their way. "So... Bull's Eye Tavern right?" He asked her, trying to catch up to walk next to Anja rather than a bit behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:53 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Yep, headed there." Anja said with no interest. She was hungry but didn't feel like eating, "Lets go meet those guards. Shouldn't you have your disguise on? You look like a man." she pointed out

"I can wait h ere until you're done."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa blinked and looked at himself with a sigh. "Yes I suppose you're right. Was hoping I would be able to not dress up tonight for a meal." He looked at Anja and gave a nod. "I'll be right back, just give me a moment."

With that Tousa headed back in, spoke a few words to the innkeeper and made his way back up into the room. It would take a few minutes but eventually the room to their window opened, and Nava's head popped out, looking for Anja before she stepped onto the ledge and jumped out of the room like some thief acrobat.

With a roll after the jump Nava quickly began to brush herself off. "Jeez... And I just took a bath too... Why did you have to tell me to put this on? Couldn't we have just gone a regular date~?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:02 pm
Kami GearX

Anja shook her head and barely managed to look at him, "Too many guards. One of them might recognize you." she walked up to Nava and slapped her back, "And besides, you look great."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:07 pm
Rynn01

Nava, The Intrepid Thread Peddler

User Image

Nava let out a small noise as she slapped her on the back. "Yes well, now I have to take another bath when we get back... I'm all dirty now. I don't want to bathe in cold water. Besides, I think you like me when I'm normal better, you certainly tease me more."

She moved to link an arm with Anja and began to march onward, dragging Anja with her. "Remember, you have to play the role of a mute since we're in disguise, and you're a really good companion. Strong and all that. I think you're going to have some trouble with those two traits." Nava teased, letting go of the arm and dashing ahead with a small giggle.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:31 pm
Kami GearX

"I'm not staying silent, especially if I'm drinking." Anja held onto his arm hard. That book was on her mind/ She had to act normal. And normal her would tease him right now. She leaned into her and rested her head on his shoulder for a moment, "Those guards might buy us dinner if we, do certain things to eachother in front of them." she let go of his arm and slid her hand around her waist.

Oh crap is was backfiring. She was getting hot in the face too this time. But she didn't stop  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:49 pm
Rynn01

User Image

Nava just chuckled as they continued to walk, the sly smile appearing as Anja continued to talk. "Oh? What might you be speaking about when you say do certain things to each other in front of them? I have no idea what you might be talking about."

Nava leaned into the woman that was next to her, placing a hand on the hand that was around her waist and playing with a few of its fingers. "Perhaps like the things that were going to happen to me if you had not rescued me from that horrible building from the last town~? I never did thank you enough for that... Perhaps I could show my gratitude now?" The voice dropped to a low whisper as they continued to walk. She wasn't going to let her escape that easily now that she was turning red in the face.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:28 pm
Kami GearX

Anja didn't expect this from him. She was put off her game for a moment. BUt she had to remain strong, "Please Nava, save it for the tavern, you're causing people to stare." she leaned up and kissed his cheek and walked faster, letting him go. Thankfully they reached the bar. She went inside was was instantly greeted by the two guards, "Hey you made it! Come sit over here! Barkeep, two more please." he said as he brought over two more chairs

"Hey there. Yes I can talk. My partner thought it be funny to tell you I can't speak." ANja went over and held Nava's hand. She let go and sat down  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:35 pm
Rynn01

User Image

Nava took a moment, blinking at the kiss on the cheek before she took off for the bar. That should have been expected but for some reason he felt color flood to his cheeks. He just made a small disappointed sound before following after. It did not take long for them to reach the bar.

They were immediately greeted by the guards that had let them through the gate. Great... Now they had to play tricks for these people. It wasn't that he didn't respect the soldiers, they were technically under his command but he wanted a more quiet evening than a rambunctious one. Something that wouldn't have to deal with a lot of people.

Nava put on her best smile and gave a wave. "Why yes, we couldn't just leave you all by your lonely selves~. After all you invited us to join you." She quickly moved to take a seat next to Anja even as the hand let her go. "And sorry for the joke about my friend, she can be a bit of a loud mouth so I thought it might be funny to see how well she could play the silent game. A punishment for losing at another activity we had done earlier in the week."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:47 pm
Kami GearX

Anja laughed and started drinking what was put in front of her, "We came here to grab a meal and drink. Shall we do both together?" she said with a little flirt in her voice.
"Then we should buy dinner for you too. Chef! Four specials!" he shouted and got close to Anja. The other guy got real close to Nava and touched her arm, "Hey there. You're pretty."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:54 pm
Rynn01

User Image

Nava gave a pleasant smile to the man, "Come now sir, you flatter me. I am just an average woman looking to ply her trade in the markets that are available." She cast a glance to Anja, seemed she was going to be enjoying this while she could.

Nava reached to touch the man's hand that touched her arm, and moved to set it back gently. "And I'm sure you say that to all the ladies whom come to spend time with you. You're going to have to try harder than that to impress me. Perhaps a feat of strength with your friend? That would be impressive indeed if you were to beat him. Or my friend here, I would not mind seeing either."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:58 pm
Kami GearX

The man seemed heartbroken, "How about a drinking game??" All the men shouted their approval and drinks were passed all around. Anja took her own drink and pushed one towards Nava. If she were to confront him about the book, she wanted to be at least buzzed  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:11 pm
Rynn01

User Image

Nava chuckled as she was passed a tankard of mead. She glanced to the man with a lidded gaze. "An interesting game you wish to play. It is no feat of strength, but it will be a nice feat of endurance to see how long you can last. I just hope you can keep up with a little peddler such as myself."

A man across the table chuckled, and looked over his shoulder. "She's giving you the cold shoulder Maxwell, you going to let this lady just walk all over you like that? Show her what it means to be a guard of this city. Seeing how often you drink you can take a lady on right?"

Nava gave a wry smile and glanced between the two of them. "So your name is Maxwell hmm? Well Maxwell, let's see how you compare to the short tale this man has woven for you. I hope you do not disappoint." She then went to down her mead quickly, throwing her head back and taking large gulps as she did so. Best to get it down quickly than worry about flavor.

A few of the other men began to crowd around the table, some murmuring of bets and chuckles. It seems this had turned into a team competition, the girls versus the guards. The one next to Anja just gave a grin.

"Seems your friend has a bit of a lashing tongue when it comes to outsiders. Is she always so... Quick with her words?"
The man asked, moving to look Anja up and down for a moment before offering a clink of the tankard.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:40 pm
Kami GearX

Anja laughed and looked over at the guy, "If you think her tongue is sharp, then you should hear mine." she knocked into the guy, "IF you can't outdrink her, you can' outdrink me. Not by a long shot." she chugged that drink hard and fast. She slammed in on the table and smiled. The crowd cheered as another round was passed around. These soldiers were weaklings  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:47 pm
Rynn01

User Image

The man at Nava's side, downed his drink and then another, raising his tankard up as if it was already his victory against the woman. She just moved to cover her mouth in a small giggle as the man was trying to boast. "You remind me of a puffed up rooster friend. I would say you should save your gloating until after you've beaten me in drinking~."

With that she moved to finish her second tankard. Their food came and Nava immediately went to sneak a bit of bread into her stomach. The man next to her just laughed and shook his head. "If you eat then you won't be able to drink as much! Come now, down the next!"

Nava just gave a coy smile. "We will see about how much we are each able to hold soon enough. After you my dear sir."

The man next to Anja raised a brow and took to his second tankard. "Oh? Did she perhaps learn her wit from you then, and my friend there is taking care of her. You and I will be drinking off against each other, no need to worry about them."  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games